Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force (Fans Suggestions/Fan Input)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force (Fans Suggestions/Fan Input)

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Hello again, folks.... :supes:
With Supergirl VII: Unchained all set and ready for production in the Summer and Superwoman : A New Dawn script finished and finalized and ready for submission later this Summer. I'm currently working on the draft script for Supergirl VIIl: Avenging Force which will be the 8th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. Now, because of budget concerns and the poor results of the Supergirl 7's crowdfunding campaigns...I'm currently on the fence whether or not to add a 3rd character to the 8th installment of this fan film because if I was to add a 3rd character to this project..the budget would go up. Now In the beginning, the leading candidate was Wonder Woman, another candidate has also been Female Rogue "Robin", other candidates have also been Aquawoman, Batgirl and Spideragent 007 (sister of the late Spideragent 004 who died in Supergirl 4). These are so far the potential candidates for the 3rd character spot for Supergirl 8...but once again, I'm putting it in the back burner for now. One thing is for certain....Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman will be facing off once again in Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force.

I feel that its a good time to get some feedback and suggestions from you fans who have been followers and supporters of my fan film series. Which 3rd character would you like to see in Supergirl 8 (That's if there will be a 3rd character) also besides, underwater peril (Which is the main point of this series and my films) What other peril elements would you like to see in Supergirl VIIl: Avenging Force? And what else would you like to see in this fan film installment? Leave your suggestions...down below. And towards the end of Summer/early Fall..i will reveal what peril elements will be in the script/project and I will reveal the entire plot of the fan film....So once again, Leave your input/ suggestions...down below. You'll have until Early September to submit your suggestions.
supergirl8postersetup.png
supergirl8postersetup.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 4520 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema