Bluestone March Shoot!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Bluestone March Shoot!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

Starting this Thursday, we will be filming a couple of new Superheroine videos!

Firstly, there will be "Dark Guardian: Shockwave" starring the hot newcomer pictured below in her Dark Guardian costume.

DarkGuardianSm.jpg
DarkGuardianSm.jpg (37.56 KiB) Viewed 25198 times
Then, "Teen Bat 2: Vanquished" will be filmed featuring sexy newcomer Saskiia "Sassy" Saarti in the title role. Sassy is pictured below:
Saskiia.jpg
Saskiia.jpg (63.9 KiB) Viewed 25198 times
More on this shoot as the week progresses.

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Bluestone March Shoot!

Post by xj900uk »

Sassy looks lovely for the role of Teen Bat, Blue. However, how are you going to explain her different physical appearance from the first actress to play the part? Say that she's regenerated?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Sassy looks lovely for the role of Teen Bat, Blue. However, how are you going to explain her different physical appearance from the first actress to play the part? Say that she's regenerated?
Yes, Sassy is lovely! They are the next wave of Sidekicks, and they have been brought together by a third heroine who we'll discuss later. So, Sassy isn't the original Teen Bat. She's a brand new version of the unofficial Darkwing Sidekick... a real kissass sidekick!

You won't guess who their opponent will be in these two episodes. Let's put it this way. They have captured the attention of the Seventh Sanctum who has selected one of their own super-powered proteges to take them down!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

You need to find a new super-powered opponent, Blue, perhaps with a new super-power? Perhaps a teleporter or someone who can turn themselves invisible/undetectable?
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

Sassy looks super cute!!! Hope her character will get a good beatdown!
why1bz
What is your main fetish?: catwoman
Why do you want to join this forum?: like superherio
Referral: somebody tell

Post by why1bz »

Very good, very looking forward to :lol2:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Giaggio wrote:Sassy looks super cute!!! Hope her character will get a good beatdown!
She is and she will! LOL!

Hopefully, Dark Guardian will make her debut early next month and the new Teen Bat soon thereafter.

Then, if you like them, we could schedule them as part of our May shoot together with Supernova and Supernova Prime, who are already scheduled for the May shoot.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Is Dark Guardian one of the crop of new characters & heroine you were promising us for 2017, Blue?
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

Is the Teen Bat costume going to be more like the newerTeen Bat outfit or the older one?
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Hey Blue..*wink wink nudge nudge*

Thank YOU!!!!

Love the Dark Guardian been longing to see a bare superheroine mid section YAY!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Bluestone wrote:
xj900uk wrote:Sassy looks lovely for the role of Teen Bat, Blue. However, how are you going to explain her different physical appearance from the first actress to play the part? Say that she's regenerated?
Yes, Sassy is lovely! They are the next wave of Sidekicks, and they have been brought together by a third heroine who we'll discuss later. So, Sassy isn't the original Teen Bat. She's a brand new version of the unofficial Darkwing Sidekick... a real kissass sidekick!

You won't guess who their opponent will be in these two episodes. Let's put it this way. They have captured the attention of the Seventh Sanctum who has selected one of their own super-powered proteges to take them down!

Blue
The girls look good, 2 very sexy looking babes, i wonder will they get a beat down from one of the other hot babes you have in your catalogue?? One that the Seventh Sanctum recruited or captured!!!Cant wait for their release date!!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

Not a lot of time to respond, because I've got to rest up for tomorrow's shoot. We start with filming "Teen Bat 2: Vanquished" with Sassy in the title role!

These heroines are not the same ones that we were considering in November. We have since decided to give the Bluestone Superheroines another shot at becoming profitable. There were calls for new heroines, so Dark Guardian is one of our original creations, while Teen Bat is a new version of our Batgirl character. We will be adding more new heroines played by new actresses, if these two episodes are successful.

In answer to the question about their opponent, the Seventh Sanctum have sprung Killer Watt from prison, and she's mad as hell that she was defeated by Darkwing. So, she takes it out on poor Teen Bat and Dark Guardian! Yes, there will be beatdowns of our unlucky Sidekicks!

I'll try to drop you a line here at the end of each day of filming.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Both Director B and I are in attendance at the March shoot. So, that's why there will be very few updates from us for the next 4 days with respect to our current videos.

Off to the shoot location now!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

You sure you don't need another Director's Assistant, Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:You sure you don't need another Director's Assistant, Blue?

We could have used one yesterday. Lots of problems to sort out, but we got it done, and we're back at it this morning to complete filming of "Teen Bat 2: Vanquished"!

Lookin' good. Arrived home past midnight, so no stills to post yet!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com