Super Nova Prime

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Super Nova Prime

Post by Bluestone »

Nemesis9 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
Anything's possible, but first we'll be doing the Supernova and Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer video! If it sells well enough, there will be more videos featuring the Supernova babes!

Blue
Will Doomsayer be male or female? I'd love to see one or both Supernova girls going up against an even stronger (as in physically stronger) supervillainess that simply overpowers and dominates them. This concept has hardly been explored. Weakening the superheroines with kryptonite, magic or what not so they become weak (and thus no longer super) has been done to death. Similarly being defeated by villains and villainesses with strange powers has been done again and again. But there are virtually no videos where Supergirl class superheroines come up against a physically stronger supervillainess.

This would give lots of opportunities to explore how the supergirls react emotionally and mentally to discovering that they're not the strongest and not invulnerable to simple raw power after all. So it wouldn't just be a physical beating and domination but their whole self image as the "top predator" in the superheroine universe would also be destroyed, causing great confusion and mental anguish. Their arrogance and overconfidence would work against them, etc. This whole concept is ripe with ideas that haven't been explored at all! ;)
Doomsayer will be male and this project is already 'primed' and ready to go! We'll be filming it in early May, and I'll be starting a separate thread to promote it shortly.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Post by HeroDeath »

I can also contribute to the remake of Jail Break with Melody.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Anything and everything with Melody in a main role is an instant buy or pre order for me and I will pay extra for elements like before.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Amen to that :)
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Can't wait for the new one and if it goes well maybe the new Jail break with the sexy prime !!!