Countdown To Supergirl 7 Unchained Underwater Peril Fan Film

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Countdown To Supergirl 7 Unchained Underwater Peril Fan Film

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Hello again, Superheroine fans :supes:
Hope everything is well with all of you here at the forum. It's been a long while since I've posted here. Just a quick update and things...As many of you folks know..Back in Early march After many months of getting the funding and everything else together..The 7th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series installment entitled "SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED" BECAME OFFICIALLY FULLY FUNDED!!!!!

I want to thank all of you fans, supporters and contributors for your contributions, your continuing support and most of all....your patience. It took longer than we expected to get the Supergirl 7 fan film/custom video project fully funded...It was a long road, but we finally reach our goal and we are all set and ready to go on our side of things.

Now, We plan to get in contact with MMP Studios Next month in Mid or Late May to see what the production date for filming will take place and right now,it is looking like a production date in July is most likely the month for production to take place. That would also mean that YouTube release date for Supergirl 7: Unchained would take place in Early August. Again, once we get in contact with MMP and find out all the details ..i will make the announcement here on this page.

FYI, Check out the fan film series facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/
to get the latest updates and news on the progress of Supergirl 7: Unchained.

In The Meantime...Here are some more Supergirl VII: Unchained Movie Posters (including a new alternate logo for the fan film installment) that I have made over the past couple of weeks...
supergirl7bloodyglassesposter#2.png
supergirl7bloodyglassesposter#2.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 4096 times
supergirl7savingSUMMERposter.png
supergirl7savingSUMMERposter.png (2.63 MiB) Viewed 4096 times
supergirl7misslekayceesummerposter#2.png
supergirl7misslekayceesummerposter#2.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 4096 times
supergirl7helenkayceeposter.png
supergirl7helenkayceeposter.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 4096 times
supergirl7misslekayceesummerposter.png
supergirl7misslekayceesummerposter.png (2.57 MiB) Viewed 4096 times
supergirl7misslenycposter.png
supergirl7misslenycposter.png (3.16 MiB) Viewed 4096 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema