"Supernova 15: Doomsayer" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Supernova 15: Doomsayer Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, here's the Element poster for "Supernova 15: Doomsayer"!
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg (991.55 KiB) Viewed 15385 times
We're working on the trailer now. The public release date will be June 23rd, but members will get the full story arc movie a few days before that!

The debut of this EPIC BLOCKBUSTER is just around the corner!

Blue [/size][/color]
:supes:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

Impaled on sword fist and Disintegration. I can honestly say I've never seen those in a Bluestone video before. This one should be interesting. :D
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

So we dont need to pay for the videos until next week then Blue?Just want to make sure the shekels will be available :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Honey Badger wrote:Impaled on sword fist and Disintegration. I can honestly say I've never seen those in a Bluestone video before. This one should be interesting. :D
This one is more than interesting. It is EPIC!
Richpartist wrote:So we dont need to pay for the videos until next week then Blue?Just want to make sure the shekels will be available :)
We're hoping to release the Members' version this weekend, which will contain both this episode and the next episode featuring the conclusion of this storyline! When you receive the Members' email newsletter, you will have a few days to buy the full movie, complete with extras and both versions for only $40. Sorry, but that would be 140.85 shekels! LOL!

...but it's worth every shekel.

Once again, members have no obligation to buy this video, but they'd have to be certifiably crazy to pass up this time limited offer. It won't be available for any more than a few days. Once "Supernova 15: Doomsayer" is released to the public, the special limited edition Members' movie will be discontinued!

Blue

Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Really looking forward to seeing how this plays out for both Novatonians.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova 15: Doomsayer - Coming Soon!

To get you ready for Supernova Vs Doomsayer here's what happened previously. Enjoy!

Clip: https://youtu.be/UQYxubPkI7I
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 53.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 53.jpg (766.09 KiB) Viewed 15257 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I sometimes wonder,these guys are villains of course,do you think they "have a little fun" with these knocked out heroines:) As men,bad men,why not grab a little something while she's at your mercy :)
Well as you know we at Bluestone don't write or shoot things like that, and we want everyone to know that.
You could do the comic-book approach and have the heroine's body taken away for a spot of experimentation & vivisection at the bad guy's labs, Blue & Mr B. Think A.I.M. I know you've touched upon this in the past but I don't think you've ever had (say) SuperNova tied up and helpless in a special secure lab about to be vivisected...
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

I for one am really looking forward to this release.
I know I'm not alone in missing Danica Thrall in the SuperNova Roll, but I truly do think that Melanie has gotten better with every episode she has done as SuperNova. She is at the point now where I anxiously await the release of her films; dare I say it.... Maybe as much as I anxiously awaited the releases of Danica's films. ... (Collective gasps.)

In my dream world you would still have all 3 lovely ladies in the Bluestone stable: Melody, Danica and Melanie.

Having said that, 2 out of 3 ain't bad... ain't bad at all.
twd32
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril. Supergirl, in particular.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I visit regularly, but I just have to register to comment on the new Supernova! :)
Referral: Probably search engine. Don't know. Been lurking for years.

Post by twd32 »

Bluestone wrote:When you receive the Members' email newsletter, you will have a few days to buy the full movie, complete with extras and both versions for only $40.
Where are you getting the email addresses? From the profiles of this board?
Where will it be available, GV?
Will bitcoin be an option?

Just getting ready. :)
Director B

Post by Director B »

To get you ready for Supernova Vs Doomsayer here's what happened previously. Enjoy!

Clip: https://youtu.be/UQYxubPkI7I

PLEASE WATCH THE TRAILER: https://youtu.be/e1U5FnZBDyI
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 55.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 55.jpg (701 KiB) Viewed 14995 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

PLEASE WATCH THE TRAILER: https://youtu.be/e1U5FnZBDyI
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 1.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 1.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 14977 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

twd32 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:When you receive the Members' email newsletter, you will have a few days to buy the full movie, complete with extras and both versions for only $40.
Where are you getting the email addresses? From the profiles of this board?
Where will it be available, GV?
Will bitcoin be an option?

Just getting ready. :)
Okay, to answer your questions:

1. For FF members, I am using the email address in your profile. If you want me to use another email address, email me with your username, profile email address and the email address that you want to substitute.
2. For SH Forum members, I have pm'd them on that board requesting them to send me their email addresses.
3. The location of the special Members' videos will only be disclosed to members, and will not be posted on Genre Videos.
4. Bitcoin cannot be used to buy the special Members' videos, just credit cards.

Blue
DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

This weekend you would need the money?June 17?I ask because this 6 month old laptop of mine just failed again!!:( and I don't want to miss out.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:This weekend you would need the money?June 17?I ask because this 6 month old laptop of mine just failed again!!:( and I don't want to miss out.
Yes, we are pulling out all the stops to release the Limited Edition Members "Supernovas vs. Doomsayer" movie this weekend. Not sure whether it will be Sat. or Sun. It will be on sale until the public release of "Supernova 15: Doomsayer" on Friday, June 23rd. So members will have a few days to purchase and enjoy the full movie before Part 1 is released to the public. When "Supernova 15: Doomsayer" is released to the public, the Limited Edition Members "Supernovas vs. Doomsayer" movie will be taken down and will no longer be available anywhere.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Problem with me is I can pay now but my computer wont be back until probably after the release to the public,I could download it to this tablet but I would rather have it on my computer (to burn to dvd to watch on tv)does anyone know of a way to transfer a video from a tablet to a computer?watching this video on a tablet is not really the way I want to enjoy them:)