SuperNova Prime custom

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Re: SuperNova Prime custom

Post by Super heroine lover »

I am getting all the stuff ready to send to blue . How much everyone is paying and the elements you want . I will pm you to get your e-mail addresses because he needs that to .
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Sent you a message,as usual life steps in and says no fun for you(me) drop me down to $200.
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I sent the main man the reason for the decrease,cant be helped.
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

I sent everyone a pm so i could get their e-mails to send to Blue .
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Well, Super heroine lover, has been working hard to bring this Supernova Prime custom to fruition. The following Element List was put together by he and his contributors:
Rough chloro, strapped down, cape torn off, skirt torn off, ripped pantyhose, choked with cape, bent over table, ots without skirt, panty shots, bear hugs front and back, gas knockout spray eyes closed mouth slightly open, double debooting, garotte death strangle, dizzy after being beaten, held up by hair then face punches, more than one low blow, spread eagle ko pose where she is laid flat out from a punch, blood and bruising, lots of pain, 4 stabbings, stomach punches, head shot, lots of belly punches with the noise used in Darkwing, lots of heroic moments, smothered with cape, neck snap, begging for life before killed, stabbing between boobs.

I know it's like herding cats, but Super heroine lover was able to obtain pledges of $3,000 from 15 contributors. Unfortunately, these elements are not all that easy to put into a storyline, especially taking into account the multiple death scenarios requested. So, these elements were a challenge, both from the number and the variety of them, but I put a summary together, as opposed to a full script, along the lines that we discussed. I had thought that I could shoot this in one day with limited cast and crew, but with all of these varied elements jammed into a script, it would probably be impossible to film it in one day. As a result of the number and specific nature of many of these elements, the summary became no more than a list of what a Gate Keeper was fantasizing about doing to Supernova Prime if he had her powerless and in his clutches. The working title... "Supernova Prime: Gate Keeper's Fantasy".

Well, I then sent the summary to Melody and had a talk with her yesterday. She was not pleased at all with what was expected of her in this proposed script. In short, Melody turned this project down in no uncertain terms as being "too humiliating to consider" and "a complete turn-off". In fact, she said that if this is the type of scripts that we are considering for 2018, she will not be shooting with us any longer. As you may know, we have an excellent reputation in the industry, and this is how we have been able to attract the caliber of actresses who we have in our roster. Once those actresses get the feeling that we are just producing cheap fetish material, none of them will be interested in continuing.

So, I had to smooth everything out with Melody, and tell her that we were only considering the request, because it came from some of her most enthusiastic fans. I assured her that we would not consider this or other such customs in the future, and would continue the on-going Supernova Prime storyline, that she is enjoying filming with us. Sorry, but it's not worth losing Melody over this one project. I know many of you, especially Super heroine lover, have spent a lot of time putting this proposal together, but it's not going to be shot with Melody.

The good news is that as a result of the swell of fan support for Melody, we shot two quality Supernova Prime videos with Melody during our November shoot and hope to release them early in the New Year. Also, having smoothed things over with Melody, and having offered her an alternate 2018 project, being the continuation of the current Supernova Prime series and storyline, she agreed to stay on board for 2018! So, there will, hopefully, be a lot more Melody videos for you to watch, and we'll try to squeeze in some of the above elements in those productions... but not all of them in one video. :lol2:

Cheers!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

VERY sad to hear,but I guess we were pushing her to hard.Hopefully the sleeping gas,bent over table,chloro and ots carry without skirt makes it in there somewhere and sometime. :)
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Once again we owe Blue a huge THANKYOU for holding things together especially from us Melody fans.

Must also say the Gatekeeper idea is genius :clap:
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Agree,thanks Blue.As for anyone else doing the custom,I would be out of that.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:Agree,thanks Blue.As for anyone else doing the custom,I would be out of that.
Hi Rich,

Not to worry about more customs. I think I've learned my lesson. 15 contributors wanting different scenarios is not really a custom... it's a nightmare. LOL! I think what I've learned from this whole experience is that group customs are simply not going to fly. So, I'm back to my stance of U.S.$5,000 minimum if someone wants to talk about a custom, and it has to be limited to one clear and concise plot idea. Otherwise, I'll just continue producing what I've been producing and what the actresses and the vast majority of fans appear to enjoy.

I'm also looking at the membership idea again. Just considering ways to ensure that the file-sharers have no chance of ruining the next members club. Leave this with me for now. If it's a go, I'll announce it on a separate thread.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Sorry also to Super heroine lover,he must be upset :frown:
Hopefully those elements will show up in the two movies anyway :love: :D
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Out of curiosity, was the debooting something she objected to specifically? If not, might that be something that could feature in a future video? Cause her debooted in that costume and stockings is way up there on the wishlist.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

That;s a reasonable point there, Blue. Which points or parts did Melody object to? And which did she seem more amenable or happy to do?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:That;s a reasonable point there, Blue. Which points or parts did Melody object to? And which did she seem more amenable or happy to do?
She didn't specifically say what she would agree to, and I don't want to raise the issue with her again. I think it was just the overall list of humiliating abuses that were being performed on her character, such as bending her over the table, ripping off her skirt, etc. etc. It just seemed to her as more of a rape fantasy than a superheroine adventure film with alternate endings like she is used to doing. I think I can squeeze in the odd element here and there, just not such a long list of abuses with no redeeming story value at all.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

Thanks for the great save Blue.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

I guess bending over a table and moaning then having your skirt torn off can make some women touchy :)
Lets hope the ko gas,skirt off and ots without skirt makes it in there somewhere. :love: