SuperNova Prime custom

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: SuperNova Prime custom

Post by Richpartist »

I guess Melanie fans(like me) could always do their own custom order,if you can piece her back together that is :)
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

How can anyone resist ?!!!!!!
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 40 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 40 season 3.jpg (609.95 KiB) Viewed 13137 times
Behind the scenes still 40 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 40 season 3.jpg (609.95 KiB) Viewed 13137 times
Super heroine lover

There has been 1,056 views doesn't anyone else want to see this sexy women again soon ?!
We can make a custom vid together ! I have the story on here that i would like to see tell me what
you think ! Imagine her moaning like she did in supernova prime directive oh god !! Blue said he
would do the custom we just need more to get cost down . Do you want a list of elements we have so you
can add things ? Of course blue would ok them .
Super heroine lover

Blue is going to read my story sometime this weekend to see what he thinks .
So I can try and get more people ! what is the most you guys on the list can give ?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Super heroine lover wrote:Blue is going to read my story sometime this weekend to see what he thinks .
So I can try and get more people ! what is the most you guys on the list can give ?
I have read the revised story outline. Everyone, please take note that the original scenario has been changed and the new one is posted on Page 2 of this thread.

Most of the elements sound okay, except that we cannot film it at the location where Supernova Jail Break was filmed. So, we have no jail cell set that we can use. We may be able to have her pulled back against a pole with the ligature being pulled from behind the pole, if that would work for the contributors.

It sounds like a do-able script, but there do not appear to be enough contributors at this point, and we will not be filming this scenario on spec without a $5,000 up front contribution. So, if those out there want to see this film made, you'll have to get some more commitments of funds. When you have enough potential investors, I will set up a PayPal site to gather up the contributions.

Good luck with this proposed project!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover

Ok cool pole thing works with me !!! Come on guys I really want to see this what can i do to get more
people ?!!!
Some how buy people a bonus video ! If we get more I could buy you a video from blue !! If you make
this a reality i will buy you one vid !!!!!!
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I can contribute in pieces,about 50 every two weeks and perhaps 100 a month.I guess if we have enough people and have a time set up,I can put it all into one or two bundles,depending on the time frame at least $200 OR $400
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Need richer Melody fans :)
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

Super heroine lover wrote:Ok cool pole thing works with me !!! Come on guys I really want to see this what can i do to get more
people ?!!!
Some how buy people a bonus video ! If we get more I could buy you a video from blue !! If you make
While I can appreciate your enthusiasm, promising to buy a video for everyone who joins the list seems counter intuitive. The majority of Bluestone's superheroine videos are $25-$30 so you'd be better off applying that money towards funding the video itself.
Super heroine lover wrote:Blue is going to read my story sometime this weekend to see what he thinks .
As for your other question about pledged amounts, see my response at the bottom of page two to know what I am willing to contribute.

You should know that pulling this off will be a monumental task and you WILL have to work for it. Blue barely found enough people within his deadline to form the Members Club and he was offering an opportunity to purchase both editions of every new video at a cost lower than a single edition. The incentive there was that members would have access to each version for $10 which is a phenomenal deal and a no-brainer for most fans. Your challenge is that you need to raise more money than Blue did while offering significantly less in return. I can say with almost 100% certainty, that the traffic on this forum and SuperheroineForum alone will not get you the financial backing necessary to make this a reality unless more of those incredibly vocal Melody supporters step forward.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

The Honey Badger wrote:
Super heroine lover wrote:Ok cool pole thing works with me !!! Come on guys I really want to see this what can i do to get more
people ?!!!
While I can appreciate your enthusiasm, promising to buy a video for everyone who joins the list seems counter intuitive. The majority of Bluestone's superheroine videos are $25-$30 so you'd be better off applying that money towards funding the video itself.
As for your other question about pledged amounts, see my response at the bottom of page two to know what I am willing to contribute.

You should know that pulling this off will be a monumental task and you WILL have to work for it. Blue barely found enough people within his deadline to form the Members Club and he was offering an opportunity to purchase both editions of every new video at a cost lower than a single edition. The incentive there was that members would have access to each version for $10 which is a phenomenal deal and a no-brainer for most fans. Your challenge is that you need to raise more money than Blue did while offering significantly less in return. I can say with almost 100% certainty, that the traffic on this forum and SuperheroineForum alone will not get you the financial backing necessary to make this a reality unless more of those incredibly vocal Melody supporters step forward.
I agree.
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

Melody is great but I think I would rather put money up to get another cat warrior made and I'm not too into the story and elements of this one.

My apologies
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I agree that it will be an uphill battle. I felt like I had gone 10 rounds with Doomsayer by the time I announced that the Bluestone Superheroines Club had been formed.

I mean, like Badger pointed out above, it should have been a no brainer:

1. A way to save the Bluestone Superheroines series;
2. No cost;
3. Discounts and extra footage on future Member video packages;
4. Input into future Member videos;
5. A $10 coupon for buying the first member video to be applied to older Bluestone videos; and,
6. Sign-ups could be by simply sending a confidential email to me.

All this and I was barely able to interest 100 people on both forums to simply sign up for free!!!!

It certainly isn't easy to get these videos made! :cry:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover

I'm not giving up i would love to see this vid become a reality !! So Richpartist ,Rockastano5,
Chet 3488 , XJ900uk, The honey badger can we do this it would be $800.00 apiece ? I may have
another person interested !!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Sorry but I am disabled and living on benefits. :-( The most I could ever stretch to would be $100 and even then I'd have to save up for a couple of months in advance.
Super heroine lover

ok people we have another one interested !! I'm going to keep trying to get this done !! So we have

Super heroine lover
Richpartist
rockastano5
chet3488
xj900uk
The honey badger
Drzod
Attachments
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 2.jpg
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 2.jpg (669.63 KiB) Viewed 14322 times