SuperNova Prime custom

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: SuperNova Prime custom

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:I guess bending over a table and moaning then having your skirt torn off can make some women touchy :)
Lets hope the ko gas,skirt off and ots without skirt makes it in there somewhere. :love:
I'm sure we can do it, but it's got to make sense in the context of the storyline, and the custom ended up almost devoid of storyline. No method to the madness. LOL!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

The KO gas in the form of a Novanite spray into her face could be used in any storyline going forward, Blue, and it's a great and easy way to take her powers down temporarily
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

All the hard work and one hundred messages and excitement of the melody custom ends up to =
HEART RIPPED OUT !! I knew when people asked for this and that and this and that she wasn't going to do it all ! On the other hand there could have been some kind of compromise ! Like each person could only pick two or three things !! Oh my story wasn't bad they did the same kind of thing on supergirl ! The villain made supergirl think of her fears with a mind connection and she couldn't fight because she was too scared ! Anyway i think iv'e gotten over it [ still a little pissed] !! I tried to do this so everyone could save and promote the site too ! Maybe a little discount on a video purchase would help me recover ! By the way the new Lynda video looks hot !! Love those boots !!!
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I was wondering where you were :D I'm sorry about the outcome but congrats to you for all your hard work on it. :clap: :yes:
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Oh and Danica bent over a table in on of her vids !