Supernova 17: Split Personality - NOW AVAILABLE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

strangler_tw
What is your main fetish?: strangle, hanging, pantyhose, stocking, boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: want get some information that different from my country.
you can also come to my blog
http://stranglertw.pixnet.net/blog
Referral: in google search "UKSG" and find here.

Re: Supernova 17: Split Personality - COMING SOON!

Post by strangler_tw »

This strangle style looks weird.
Flashya0731
What is your main fetish?: beautiful and sexy
Why do you want to join this forum?: talk about superheroines
Referral: searched for supernova

Post by Flashya0731 »

strangler_tw wrote:This strangle style looks weird.
Her lip is a little bit thick.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Yep, I'll say this again, "you can't please everyone."

Supernova 17: Split Personality
COMING SOON!
Attachments
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 8.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 8.jpg (873.31 KiB) Viewed 10956 times
Flashya0731
What is your main fetish?: beautiful and sexy
Why do you want to join this forum?: talk about superheroines
Referral: searched for supernova

Post by Flashya0731 »

Director B wrote:Yep, I'll say this again, "you can't please everyone."

COMING SOON!
It doesn't matter.She has good figure.
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

So all death focused once again I take it? Lol
johnfeb
What is your main fetish?: Long, extended, back breaking bear hugs
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members

Post by johnfeb »

Looks good! Looking forward to the element poster and also a trailer and release date. Too ba dots not this Thursday or Friday!
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

4 Supernova vids in a row with no chloro? :cry:
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I agree,this many Supernova videos in a row and no chloroform scene(s)tells me you are not even trying to please a large group here.I know and understand that you can't please everyone but this now looks like you guys are not even trying,at least not in the Supernova videos.I hope to see CHLOROFORM in that element poster.
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

I'm going to call BS on people who comment that BlueStone and his crew do not listen to their fans. They do. Its proven over and over again their videos. If the use of chloroform or any other specific fetish element does not fit the story, it won't be there. When it happens it will be worth it.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote

Post by Director B »

COMING SOON!
Attachments
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 9.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 9.jpg (1010.13 KiB) Viewed 10774 times
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I call bs on people calling bs on people calling bs on a element that is a favorite of many here and not included.Lets face it,we are not buying these videos for the story. :clap:
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

I call triple BS lol

The excuse is always used: "Variety! We need variety!" And yes, you do. 100%. BUT when you do get around to our stuff, you need to DO IT RIGHT. And yes, there have been many chloro ko's in these movies, but maybe like TWO fantastic sequences out of almost 100 films.

All we want is ONE movie with a great chloro on a COSTUMED heroine in pantyhose, an unconscious double debooting, and a great OTS. Thats it. You guys have yet to get all three perfectly in one vid. Its either ok, or just one of those three things, or shes dead when shes carried, out of costume when chloro'd, etc.

Just one time, im begging you.

If you want help with getting it right, we can all help with suggestions. No prob.
ranger87
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, but strangulation/death is also one of my interests. Fantasy, of course. I'd never wish violence on real people.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This seems to be a forum dedicated to erotic death. I'm interested in reading topics, and occationally posting.
Referral: Found it by a google search.

Post by ranger87 »

Everyone is acting so picky and demanding. There are elements I don't agree with on vids, but I don't go calling out the producers.

Everyone acts so entitled, now. I still remember when Superheroine Peril videos were relatively rare, and didn't cater to every little person's whim. And we were grateful for what we got.

Have any of you actually produced a superheroine video? It's not particularly easy to do well.

And nobody here speaks for everyone. You say "we" all want ONE movie with a great chloro on a costumed heroine in pantyhose, an unconscious double booting, and a great OTS.

That's what YOU want. Don't assume to speak for the collective "we". I personally think debooting is ridiculous, couldn't care less about pantyhose, and think chloro and OTS are overdone.

But I don't come on here critiquing every little video and every little choice. I cast my vote by whether or not I buy the video.

By it's very nature, the superheroine genre is a wide net with a ton of smaller preferences and fetishes thrown in. Nudity, no nudity, hose, no hose, backbreakers, bearhugs, chloro, OTS carry, cradel carry, strangle, stabbing, shooting, debooting, no debooting, Male vs Female, Female vs Female. No matter how hard Bluestone, or any other producer, tries, they aren't to please everyone. That's just the nature of the genre. What some like ends up turning others off.

Sorry to go off the handle, but it's a pet peeve for me when someone comes on here and says "all 'WE' want is...", because you do not speak for me, and I'm certain there are others you don't speak for.

I'll be up front. Bluestone isn't my "all time favorite" producer. But I respect that they keep pumping out these videos, year after year, are open to suggestions, and try to appease people. Especially when they've stated, on multiple occasions, that they've contemplated ceasing superheroine videos, altogether. So when people come on to a video's thread (not even just here, anywhere), and start acting like they are entitled to it being done their way, or that they DESERVE the vid that they want to see produced, it just rubs me the wrong way.

Delete my comment, ban me, do what you must. It just sounded to me like a lot of people, here, were being disrespectful towards Blue and his crew.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

(Looking in a mirror)Yeah,stop hatin' on Blue!! :D Actually I'm hoping for a chloroform scene(and maybe there will be one) but it doesnt mean that I wont buy the video,and for the record,when I say "we" I mean the voices in my head that enjoys seeing chloroform scenes. :excited: :X
"We" need a chloroform fan to win the lottery and produce a pure chloro video with Natasha,Melody,Krystal,Lynda,and Emma.........ah the dream :yes:
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

ranger87 wrote:Everyone is acting so picky and demanding. There are elements I don't agree with on vids, but I don't go calling out the producers.

Everyone acts so entitled, now. I still remember when Superheroine Peril videos were relatively rare, and didn't cater to every little person's whim. And we were grateful for what we got.

Have any of you actually produced a superheroine video? It's not particularly easy to do well.

And nobody here speaks for everyone. You say "we" all want ONE movie with a great chloro on a costumed heroine in pantyhose, an unconscious double booting, and a great OTS.

That's what YOU want. Don't assume to speak for the collective "we". I personally think debooting is ridiculous, couldn't care less about pantyhose, and think chloro and OTS are overdone.

But I don't come on here critiquing every little video and every little choice. I cast my vote by whether or not I buy the video.

By it's very nature, the superheroine genre is a wide net with a ton of smaller preferences and fetishes thrown in. Nudity, no nudity, hose, no hose, backbreakers, bearhugs, chloro, OTS carry, cradel carry, strangle, stabbing, shooting, debooting, no debooting, Male vs Female, Female vs Female. No matter how hard Bluestone, or any other producer, tries, they aren't to please everyone. That's just the nature of the genre. What some like ends up turning others off.

Sorry to go off the handle, but it's a pet peeve for me when someone comes on here and says "all 'WE' want is...", because you do not speak for me, and I'm certain there are others you don't speak for.

I'll be up front. Bluestone isn't my "all time favorite" producer. But I respect that they keep pumping out these videos, year after year, are open to suggestions, and try to appease people. Especially when they've stated, on multiple occasions, that they've contemplated ceasing superheroine videos, altogether. So when people come on to a video's thread (not even just here, anywhere), and start acting like they are entitled to it being done their way, or that they DESERVE the vid that they want to see produced, it just rubs me the wrong way.

Delete my comment, ban me, do what you must. It just sounded to me like a lot of people, here, were being disrespectful towards Blue and his crew.
Nailed it.

*standing ovation*

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: