Sexy heroines defeated and helpless

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Sexy heroines defeated and helpless

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:53 am The defeat of the very sexy Catwarrior
Heather's body was just made for this catsuit!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

The defeat of the very sexy Supernova
Attachments
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 1.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 1.jpg (705.56 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 2.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 2.jpg (502.36 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 7.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 7.jpg (511.16 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 8.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 8.jpg (679.76 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 12.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 12.jpg (565.87 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 13.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 13.jpg (541.39 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 17.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 17.jpg (524.49 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 18.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 18.jpg (521.32 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 29.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 29.jpg (366.97 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 31.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 31.jpg (356.23 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

The defeat of a sexy Egyptian secret Agent
Attachments
Winner Take All still 2.jpg
Winner Take All still 2.jpg (440.68 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Winner Take All still 3.jpg
Winner Take All still 3.jpg (461.65 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Winner Take All still 6.jpg
Winner Take All still 6.jpg (397.68 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Winner Take All still 1.jpg
Winner Take All still 1.jpg (460.17 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Winner Take All still 3.jpg
Winner Take All still 3.jpg (461.65 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Winner Take All still 7.jpg
Winner Take All still 7.jpg (339.34 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:50 am The defeat of a sexy Egyptian secret Agent
More "exotic" creatures, please! This one was very sexy, and I truly enjoyed the video. The old UKSG "Password" featured a pretty Asian (Chi) against a gorgeous Indian (Jasmine), with the Indian being strangled briefly before playing possum and turning the tables on the Asian and strangling her to death. Chi was pretty, but I thought the older-looking Jasmine was the sexier of the two, and I always wish she'd have been the one on the losing end! My rule in a babe fight, is the sexiest babe should lose! ;-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

The defeat of the very sexy White Angel agent
Attachments
WA 28 still 1 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 1 copy.jpg (603.47 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 12 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 12 copy.jpg (569.47 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 11 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 11 copy.jpg (595.59 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 18 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 18 copy.jpg (682.24 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 21 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 21 copy.jpg (665.66 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 24 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 24 copy.jpg (861 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 41 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 41 copy.jpg (581.92 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 34 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 34 copy.jpg (499.34 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 36 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 36 copy.jpg (478.36 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 37 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 37 copy.jpg (867.87 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 38 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 38 copy.jpg (889.94 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
WA 28 still 39 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 39 copy.jpg (938.25 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Still 18 is a death pose I think Sienna should perform for Scotland Yard Cold Cases.

Preferably topless, and playing one of those no shit professional ladies that she'd be fantastic at.
Director B

Post by Director B »

consigni wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:52 am Still 18 is a death pose I think Sienna should perform for Scotland Yard Cold Cases.

Preferably topless, and playing one of those no shit professional ladies that she'd be fantastic at.
Sienna has performed for Scotland Yard Cold Cases - in a short called The Name Game.
Attachments
The Name Game still 2 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 2 copy.jpg (396.09 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
The Name Game still 4 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 4 copy.jpg (470.67 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
The Name Game still 9 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 9 copy.jpg (381.64 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
The Name Game still 15 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 15 copy.jpg (439.8 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
The Name Game still 17 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 17 copy.jpg (511.22 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
The Name Game still 21 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 21 copy.jpg (411.94 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
The Name Game still 22 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 22 copy.jpg (484.37 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I've seen this episode. I don't miss much, Director B! I may even have written a review about it.

The point that I was trying to explain about Sienna, albeit badly,
is how well suited she would be at portraying a ball busting woman in a real world setting;
rather than a spy or secret agent. ( I'm not a big fan of unrealistic fantasy scenarios. )

I would also like to see her dying - in this real world setting - with a similar shocked expression to that in 'Still 18'.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:56 pm I've seen this episode. I don't miss much, Director B! I may even have written a review about it.

The point that I was trying to explain about Sienna, albeit badly,
is how well suited she would be at portraying a ball busting woman in a real world setting;
rather than a spy or secret agent. ( I'm not a big fan of unrealistic fantasy scenarios. )

I would also like to see her dying - in this real world setting - with a similar shocked expression to that in 'Still 18'.
Rather a common final expression for the lovely Danica. :D
Attachments
White Angel 8 Death Stare.jpg
White Angel 8 Death Stare.jpg (321.21 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
consigni

Post by consigni »

Danica looks as though she's my kind of girl.

If only someone of influence could convince her to become a cold case at Scotland Yard.
LillyPad
What is your main fetish?: Heroines losing to an evil villain, I'd say.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about this thing that I definitely can't talk to my IRL friends about. lol.
Referral: I'm not sure. Just random internet searches, I guess.

Also, hi, my name is Lilly.

Post by LillyPad »

That Danica look IS incredible.

Bare shoulders, hair spilling in the floor, that shocked expression.

And basically choked to death by a male symbol of business/ financial power, and male domination? Wow.

Yeah, that's incredible.
consigni

Post by consigni »

That would be a good idea for a Cold Case, LillyPad.

A powerful male executive strangles his female counterpart for cleverly outwitting him on a massive deal.

He cruelly leaves the stunned corpse humilatingly sprawled out, partially exposed, in its luxurious apartment.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:56 am That would be a good idea for a Cold Case, LillyPad.

A powerful male executive strangles his female counterpart for cleverly outwitting him on a massive deal.

He cruelly leaves the stunned corpse humilatingly sprawled out, partially exposed, in its luxurious apartment.
Or the subordinate and mistress of said powerful male executive who is strangled for threatening to tell his wife about them. :-)

Attachments
White Angel 10 Death Stare.jpg
White Angel 10 Death Stare.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3291 times
White Angel 10 Death Stare 2.jpg
White Angel 10 Death Stare 2.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 3291 times
consigni

Post by consigni »

The subordinate and mistress of said executive would also work.

This story is actually an excuse to give Sienna a chance to prove her prowess at playing a full-on ball busting bitch.
My sixth sense tells me she'd totally nail such a character;
and her topless shocked corpse would properly prove the perfect sexy pay off.

Of course, I could be wrong.
But I don't think so!

p.s.

'Death Stare 2' is really turning me on.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:04 pm The subordinate and mistress of said executive would also work.

This story is really an excuse to give Sienna a chance to prove her prowess at playing a full-on ball busting bitch.
My sixth sense tells me she'd totally nail such a character;
and her topless shocked corpse would properly prove the perfect sexy pay off.

Of course, I could be wrong.
But I don't think so!

p.s.

'Death Stare 2' is really turning me on.
No, I think you are right. I wish people would cut Sienna some slack, a number of people seem to have just written her off over the neck snap in Supernova 31, but I don't think that's fair. Her strangle scenes are very good and by being open to topless scenes, she gives the writers options others don't. It's a matter of playing to here strengths. I'd also point out, that in one of her shoots, she was a last-minute replacement for Cameron and might have performed much better if the part had been written with her in mind, and she'd had more time to prepare for it. I wonder if folks would be as critical of her if she had a set like Cara Swift? While I appreciate jumbos as much as anyone, I also love women who stick with what they were given!

Looking at past actresses, I tend to see Sienna as a Danica type and Cameron as a Melanie Dunne type, and both have a legitimate place here.