How old is your ideal superheroine?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

How old is your ideal superheroine?

Post by Textual »

How old is your ideal superheroine? Mine is <20 years old – ideally, an overconfident, yet inexperienced, "teen" vigilante whose immaturity and vanity gets her soundly defeated.

Case in point, my favorite Bluestone production of all time: "Teen Bat: Genesis". The genius of this video cannot be overstated!

One limitation of this forum is only registered members can post and comment. So for those members, but also for all the lurkers out there (and I was one of them for 10 years!), here is a completely anonymous, one-question survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C74meU ... _H6QM/edit

Answer it so we can get some consensus on this question (or decide it's not important at all)!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: How old is your ideal superheroine?

Post by xj900uk »

Interesting question Beast Coast. Please let us kwon the results when you have finished compiling them.
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

xj900uk wrote:Interesting question Beast Coast. Please let us kwon the results when you have finished compiling them.
EDIT: Live results are here!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =626728044
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Agree 100%
Textual

Post by Textual »

Bumping once and then sharing results.
Textual

Post by Textual »

Finally getting around to sharing the results:

(n=27)

Takeaways
  • My ideal superheroine is <20 years old. She is an overconfident adolescent, enamored with her newfound femininity and generally a brat. But I am in the minority, with just 11% of respondents agreeing with me.
  • Nearly 60% of respondents said a 21-30-year-old superheroine is their ideal. This isn't surprising!
  • What is slightly surprising is the next largest share of respondents -- 22%, or almost a quarter -- said a 31-40-year-old superheroine is their ideal. "I like experienced superheroines being defeated and dominated with her all abilities," said one respondent.
Recommendation
  • Make videos with older and younger superheroines together -- think master and apprentice -- and have the younger one despair as her experienced partner is defeated.
Reminds me of a GIGA video, "Mother-Daughter Heroine Decay of Personality".

Let me know what you guys think. I have so many more surveys in mind -- but if you have any ideas, let me know.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Actually,I want that video ;-)
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Anyone know how old krystal Red is? That's my ideal age of a superheroine!