Ugly Villainesses?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: Ugly Villainesses?

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I found good actresses (already playing in the bluestone production) to play the sadistic villainesses. For me (maybe not for other) they have the perfect physicals and faces to play the villainesses in the superheroine series. These actresses are AWESOME AMBER and DELICIOUS DALILA.

You can see them if you have bought these excellent dead fetish crimes series videos.

=> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11318

=> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16223

They are already playing as actresses in the bluestone production therefore I don't think blue will be against.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I don't know about Amber, but sadly Dalila has long retired from the acting scene :frown: Such a shame though as she ws very talented, I've worked before with her, years ago
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Unfortunately, both are retired from acting. There will be another Amber/Suzi release later today, but it was shot in 2010.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com