Ugly Villainesses?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Ugly Villainesses?

Post by Totallibertarianism »

This topic was spun off from the "Ultrawoman 13: Hellraiser" thread. FF Admin

So if there is only one version, the winning version, Master Mace AKA Mr Xander will definetely die in this episode ? Poor Master Mace... I hope there will be a new one... this time a huge ugly powerful villainess as the one I saw in GIGA !!!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser coming soon

Post by xj900uk »

This series needs a new semi-regular super-powered villainess
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

That would be fun, XJ!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

xj900uk wrote:This series needs a new semi-regular super-powered villainess
How about Villainess like this ugly "Iron Vetta" ? => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ3y6xTYrQw

Or like the ugly huge Villainess Naoko Oosako from the Japanese GIGA => https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5889
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:
How about Villainess like this ugly "Iron Vetta" ? => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ3y6xTYrQw

Or like the ugly huge Villainess Naoko Oosako from the Japanese GIGA => https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5889
My two cents worth? I'd rather see two beautiful women fighting with one another. I'm not interested in watching ugly women at all. Just sayin'.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Re: Ugly Villainesses?

Post by Marakh »

I'd also rather have two beautiful women. My reply was in response to XJ's comment. Who simply said: "This series needs a new semi-regular super-powered villainess."

Which has nothing to do with her being necessarily "ugly". I just enjoy seeing a vilainess. Of course it's even more fun if she's sexy.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

No,I agree with Marakh and Blue. An extremely beautiful and sexy villainess, (of course not based upon any existing comic book character, perish the thought!) going up against one of the WW or Super-types. You can tell she's the villainess as she dresses all in sexy skin -tight black or dark latex/leather. Probably a brunette too (in the Golden age ofHollywood, the blonde was the heroine and the brunette was nearly always the bad girl)

How about it, MR Blue? OR doe it depend upon budgets and sales of movies?

Maybe we should do a pitch and see if it can be funded/pledged on here?

Re a bad girl/villainess, as you don't like existing actresses taking on different roles (other than White Angels), it would almost certainly have to b e anew actress.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:No,I agree with Marakh and Blue. An extremely beautiful and sexy villainess, (of course not based upon any existing comic book character, perish the thought!) going up against one of the WW or Super-types. You can tell she's the villainess as she dresses all in sexy skin -tight black or dark latex/leather. Probably a brunette too (in the Golden age ofHollywood, the blonde was the heroine and the brunette was nearly always the bad girl)

How about it, MR Blue? OR doe it depend upon budgets and sales of movies?

Maybe we should do a pitch and see if it can be funded/pledged on here?

Re a bad girl/villainess, as you don't like existing actresses taking on different roles (other than White Angels), it would almost certainly have to b e anew actress.
What does everyone else think?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Hi Blue personally always prefer a Male villain and of course you always need a big strong Male for the cradle carries!!!!
jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Post by jasne »

i prefer to see two beautiful women fight each other and at the end both end up dead.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Well said and preferably a hot one, a big beautiful powerhouse would do me just nicely :lol:

Just look at NGC's Miss Suppression and Vixen from KickAssKany/Femmes
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

A male to carry her ots and a girl to spank that butt like (it seems) only a woman can do.
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

I guess there is Livewire or Samantha. It would have been good to have Anastasiya Breadson be a villainess but I don't think that she makes superheroine movies anymore :(
Totallibertarianism

Well, I see that my fetish is not shared from the comments here but I'm 100 % sure from my point of view that in the case of a superheroine fetish video, we have to play the contrast, we have to play + against - to make it more exciting and sexy. When we use + against + or - against - the result is poor. The sex and pleasure is all about materialism feeling, therefore the contrast make more pleasure, it is as simple as that.

Watch this ugly fat Naoko san, doesn't she wonderful and perfect to play the villainess ? Doesn't wonderful and exciting to see her molesting and kicking ass some beautiful superheroines ?

https://twitter.com/naoko_fan02

It is just my ideas and suggestion about dead fetish sex, I saw sometimes some comments here and in others fetish sex forum wondering with fear why they have sexual pleasure watching beautiful women suffering... etc, in fact for me it is normal for everybody, sexual pleasure is all about materialism, it is all about body and flesh, don't be shy, this is the reality !
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

If this project is viable, Bluestone and Director B could do a lot worse than create a completely new villainess straight froms cratch.
How about a character like 'The Ningette'? WHo would go around fighting costumed superheroines dressed like this? After all, appropriate and memorable costuming is the name of the game here...