Ultrawoman Vs Dark Wondra

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Ultrawoman Vs Dark Wondra

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:I want to watch Ultrawoman losing the fight with Krystal Red, strangled painfully to death at least in an alternate ending !!! I will put 300 $.

Sorry for everyone here but for me Lynda is more sexy than Krystal Red !!! Krystal Red is better playing the villainess and futhermore she is playing the villainess => Darkwondra, the villainess should win the fight against the good superheroine !!!

And Krystal Red has a look like of vampiress, she is definately a villainess and should win the fight !
I guess we can have 2 endings
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

With members wanting ultrawoman defeated as well I will pledge another $100 to have her cradle carried away! Wondered if she could be working with two Male villains who double cross her after they help her defeat dw, chloroform her and maybe we could have a double cradle carry away, it would be a great ending with both superheroines carried away by the bad guys!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Redgunner wrote:With members wanting ultrawoman defeated as well I will pledge another $100 to have her cradle carried away! Wondered if she could be working with two Male villains who double cross her after they help her defeat dw, chloroform her and maybe we could have a double cradle carry away, it would be a great ending with both superheroines carried away by the bad guys!
Adding 2 more actors means more money unless you're willing to pay for them which is more than $100, which is more in pounds since this shoot is in the UK I don't see how. It's all about lowering the cost and giving you guys a good video.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

You're shooting it in the UK? then I will appear for free to help keep costs down! Just tell me where and when!
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Nice one xj900uk, yes ile volunteer to be the other villain for free! I know it depends on the money but we've done really well with the pledges in just a few days so Blue will have something to work with when we finish raising the money!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I can't agree that Ultrawoman (Lynda) is killed by a male villain, as I already said it... I just want to see Ultrawoman painfully strangled to death by Darkwondra (Kristal Red), it should be a F VS F kills action not a F VS M. But as I also already said it, I agree with an alternate ending, 2 deaths scenes, one for Ultrawoman and one for Darkwondra would be fine,

Therefore the cradle carries scenes for both Ultrawoman and Darkwondra wanted by members could be done by 1 actor, because both deaths (Ultrawoman and Darkwondra) would happen in the alternates endings.

As that everyone is happy !!!
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Very happy, sure Blue will turn all the suggestions into a cracker!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:I can't agree that Ultrawoman (Lynda) is killed by a male villain, as I already said it... I just want to see Ultrawoman painfully strangled to death by Darkwondra (Kristal Red), it should be a F VS F kills action not a F VS M. But as I also already said it, I agree with an alternate ending, 2 deaths scenes, one for Ultrawoman and one for Darkwondra would be fine,

Therefore the cradle carries scenes for both Ultrawoman and Darkwondra wanted by members could be done by 1 actor, because both deaths (Ultrawoman and Darkwondra) would happen in the alternates endings.

As that everyone is happy !!!
There will be no male bad guy in this it's Ultrawomn Vs, Dark Wondra unless you guys want to pay for an actor
Director B

Post by Director B »

Anyone else wants to see anything else?
Attachments
Dark Wondra 4 Amazon down still 6.jpg
Dark Wondra 4 Amazon down still 6.jpg (906.08 KiB) Viewed 9765 times
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Hi db only wanted him to cradle carry Krystal twice, how much will it cost, ile go another $100, will any carry fans help?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Redgunner wrote:Hi db only wanted him to cradle carry Krystal twice, how much will it cost, ile go another $100, will any carry fans help?
To hire an actor it's £300 a day, remember it's £, not $ so your call.
Attachments
Dark Wondra 4 Amazon down still 12.jpg
Dark Wondra 4 Amazon down still 12.jpg (509.33 KiB) Viewed 9594 times
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Thanks db ive pledged £200 for Krystals two cradle carries and £100 towards the Male actor, just need two carry fans to help out! Thanks
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Assuming we have enough $ for a male actor, here's an idea but not sure if people will like it or not.

$ 1000 (US) total for:

- $ 100 for 1 of DW or UW to wear pantyhose throughout the movie. Would prefer DW in pantyhose but this would be up to Blue
- $ 200 for classic WW poses from DW & UW
- $ 200 for Lynda to be chloro'd twice
- $ 100 for either of DW or UW giving a non-lethal chokehole or from behind arm chokehold to the other
- $ 400 if DW & UW double-team and beat the stuffing out of 'Amazon Slayer' (the bad guy) Thinking that 'Amazon Slayer' is beaten, the arrogant DW & UW start celebrating with lines such as 'Loser','Wimp' and 'We kicked his ass' before 'Amazon Slayer' makes a miracle comeback

The general story would be:

1. DW & UW fight each other
2. 'Amazon Slayer' shows up & gets beaten up by DW & UW
3. 'Amazon Slayer' recovers and beats DW & UW
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Nice one semenko99! Thanks! Surely that nails it now db !!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

semenko99 wrote:Assuming we have enough $ for a male actor, here's an idea but not sure if people will like it or not.

$ 1000 (US) total for:

- $ 100 for 1 of DW or UW to wear pantyhose throughout the movie. Would prefer DW in pantyhose but this would be up to Blue
- $ 200 for classic WW poses from DW & UW
- $ 200 for Lynda to be chloro'd twice
- $ 100 for either of DW or UW giving a non-lethal chokehole or from behind arm chokehold to the other
- $ 400 if DW & UW double-team and beat the stuffing out of 'Amazon Slayer' (the bad guy) Thinking that 'Amazon Slayer' is beaten, the arrogant DW & UW start celebrating with lines such as 'Loser','Wimp' and 'We kicked his ass' before 'Amazon Slayer' makes a miracle comeback

The general story would be:

1. DW & UW fight each other
2. 'Amazon Slayer' shows up & gets beaten up by DW & UW
3. 'Amazon Slayer' recovers and beats DW & UW
Sigh, this means now you'll have to pay for the actress to play the Amazon Slayer and a Male actor for the cradle carry, and an actress costs twice as much than a male actor. So more money then.