Giga Videos

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Giga Videos

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I bought recently two movies from the new release of the Japanese GIGA, one called "Super Heroine Suffocation Torture -Space Investigator Ami" and the other "Heroine White Eye Twitching Domination", both videos are very AWESOME !!! with superheroines death ending, bodies view + death stare. A must buy from GIGA !!!

https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6200

https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6206

The one with the heroine space investigator Ami is a strangulation theme, it was very wonderful, nearly two hours of fightings, strangulations, tortures, KO, raped, and finally strangled to death. The story is an Alien serial psycho killer (who has 3000 count of humans females victims) wants to kill the heroine SpaceInvestigator Ami by strangulation and watching her face suffering again and again by choking her white beautiful neck before finally killing her and after, keeping her dead body as a sculpture trophy. She is killed twice (she is revived by electroshock after her first killing and saved but finally at the end she is kidnapped from her basement by the psycho Alien and killed by strangulation definetely).

Super Heroine Suffocation Torture -Space Investigator Ami link to buy the movie => https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6200

The other one ""Heroine White Eye Twitching Domination" is another wonderful release of GIGA, the superheroine "Gran Verde" (I very liked her physical, voluptuous and busty) never defeated or harmed in her life is finally defeated by an alien villain, she is tied&bound&gaged and killed by electrocution, What an AWESOME Electrocution !!! I can say this is the best electrocution death that I saw.

Heroine White Eye Twitching Domination link to buy the movie => https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6206

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Re: Giga Videos

Superheroine Domination Hell 40 Wonder Lady -Hopeless! The Power of Space Destroyers

This is a true MUST BUY from a new release of GIGA that I recently bought it and I must not forget !!! The movie is with strangulation death ending + death stare + body view (the superheroine-WonderLady is killed at the end of the movie by a very very painful choke hold, saliva foam getting out from her mouth, killed viciously and sadistically). :excited: :excited: :excited:

The strangle fans will love it very much I'm definetely sure !!! The actress playing Wonder Lady is a very gorgeous and a very sexy woman. The movie has more than 1 hour of fighting (many many realistic painful strangulations, many squeez-bearhugs, many choke holds, tortures, painful beating), there is almost no fuck scene, almost the whole video is about fighting and painful actions against the sexy WonderLady, WonderLady is completely defeated, crushed, her bones broken, bleeding, and finally killed by a very violent strangulation.

The story of the movie is very simple and not complicated, WonderLady is doing her routine, beating and defeating some aliens who want to destroy Earth, but suddenly very powerful unknown aliens are teleported from unknown location to Earth and the deadly nightmare of WonderLady begin... In one of the scenes WonderLady is kidnapped by her former weaker enemy and painfully tortured benefiting from her defeat by the teleported powerful aliens. But at the End, the powerful aliens kill everybody and kill WonderLady in the last epic sadistic fight. :excited: :excited: :excited:

This movie is definetely a MUST BUY !!!

Link to buy the movie :
https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6217

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

To much Alka Seltzer?
Totallibertarianism

Totallibertarianism wrote:Superheroine Domination Hell 40 Wonder Lady -Hopeless! The Power of Space Destroyers

This is a true MUST BUY from a new release of GIGA that I recently bought it and I must not forget !!! The movie is with strangulation death ending + death stare + body view (the superheroine-WonderLady is killed at the end of the movie by a very very painful choke hold, saliva foam getting out from her mouth, killed viciously and sadistically). :excited: :excited: :excited:

The strangle fans will love it very much I'm definetely sure !!! The actress playing Wonder Lady is a very gorgeous and a very sexy woman. The movie has more than 1 hour of fighting (many many realistic painful strangulations, many squeez-bearhugs, many choke holds, tortures, painful beating), there is almost no fuck scene, almost the whole video is about fighting and painful actions against the sexy WonderLady, WonderLady is completely defeated, crushed, her bones broken, bleeding, and finally killed by a very violent strangulation.

The story of the movie is very simple and not complicated, WonderLady is doing her routine, beating and defeating some aliens who want to destroy Earth, but suddenly very powerful unknown aliens are teleported from unknown location to Earth and the deadly nightmare of WonderLady begin... In one of the scenes WonderLady is kidnapped by her former weaker enemy and painfully tortured benefiting from her defeat by the teleported powerful aliens. But at the End, the powerful aliens kill everybody and kill WonderLady in the last epic sadistic fight. :excited: :excited: :excited:

This movie is definetely a MUST BUY !!!

Link to buy the movie :
https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6217

"The most funny moment is when the villain crushed my face with his foot" said the lovely actress in the making of :lol:

Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Hey blue why have we not tried the Alka Seltzer trick? Totallibertarianism so how good is this Giga and do you need to join the site. How expensive are they?
Totallibertarianism

Whiteknight wrote:Hey blue why have we not tried the Alka Seltzer trick? Totallibertarianism so how good is this Giga and do you need to join the site. How expensive are they?
Yes, for me GIGA is one of the best superheroine genre's production, the only problem for me is that GIGA's movies are not always with dead ending, there are many movies with primarily fuck scenes related (almost violent rapes), many movies are primarily with fight scenes related (wrestling, boxing, fantastical fight, martial arts etc...), some of these videos have dead ending and some not but almost in all videos (90 %) the endings are very bad for the superheroines. The movies durations last between 1 hour and more than 2 hours, + Making of, but they are bit more expensives than bluestone videos. The most expensive cost 5000 YEN = 40 € ~ 38 €

The subscription is free, you only have to create a password and a User ID and give them an active E-mail address, you only pay what you buy with your CB.

To watch their videos after buying and downloading them you have to use their newly created SP player, you can not use the classic videos players as WMP, VLC etc... for the Copyright protection's reason.

SP Player is very simple to install and very simple to use as VLC and WMP, all are explained in their site => https://www.akiba-web.com/attention/install.php , the only thing you have to do when watching the downloaded videos is to submit your user ID and your password everytime when you launch one of these videos with the SP Player. Since I use SP Player I never had problem.

The other problem for the English speaker customers is the japanese language in the GIGA movies without subtitles, but they often put subtitles in some of their movies. But for me I haven't problem with their language as I understand japanese nearly for 75 %. :cool:

I love very much GIGA because the actresses in it play very realistically like in the true mainstream movies !!!
Totallibertarianism

Two good japanese GIGA movies to watch during this lockdown times. All of them with heroines deaths end and deaths stares. Already bought them years ago...I really enjoyed watching these movies !!!

Online Heroine Public Execution - Iron Lady

The superheroine IronLady has to save earth and his futur President kidnapped and threatened to death by Aliens criminals organization. To save Earth and his President she has to be executed to death LIVE on the Internet, but the President is a bad man and corrupt, he makes the deal with the Aliens organization to set a trap on the superheroine. The sexy and busty IronLady is beaten, tortured, hanged, raped by two ugly random humans people who are fans and love for IronLady LIVE on the internet. And finally she is executed to death by a violent electrocution, very realistic electrocution LIVE on the internet. We see many people around the world with many "perverted ones" watching from their computers the LIVE execution of the beautiful IronLady !

Some Pics

Link to buy this movie : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/downl ... ct_id=2625

Price 3300 Yen - 25 $. The duration 72 minutes + 14 minutes (making of).
Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Mon May 04, 2020 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Totallibertarianism

The second movie.

Online Heroine Public Execution - Iron Woman

This one shows the same death fetish ending but slightly different. The story happens in a post apocalyptic world, in the fantasy Kingdom of Augass (Evil Kingdom that oppress peoples), the princess Sophielear AKA IronWoman has inherited the Augass Kingdom by lying on her true identity, pretending she is a man (crownprince, only men can inherit the Augass Kingdom). The princess AKA IronWoman fights secretely the evils villains inside her Kingdom and keeps peace. But an evil Duke and his sadistic child who loves beautiful women know the truth about the Princess Sophielear, (the sadistic child "Boneles" is the true successor of the Augass Kingdom if the princess Sophielear would die). The duke and his sadistic child set a trap on IronWoman (Sophielear) with a sorcerer. The sadistic child wants IronWoman to be painfully executed LIVE on the internet in front of all people of Kingdom for betrayal of people faiths.

IronWoman is beaten, strangled, stabbed sadiscally with darts by Boneles, electrocuted to death (in first part) LIVE on the Internet with many peoples watching her agony. In the second part she is resurrected with magic spell by the sorcerer and raped&tortured LIVE on the internet and finally strangled to death (3 times with electo-resurrection), in the 3rd time she is definitely killed by strangulation LIVE on the Internet. (The death stare is in the first part - electrocution death).

Some Pics

Link to buy this movie : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/downl ... ct_id=3380

Price : 3300 Yen - 25 $. The duration of the movie : 66 minutes + 11 minutes (making of).

I really enjoyed these story-theme about executions of superheroines on internet !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Very interesting for me if blue would make a similar dead fetish (Internet Executions of superheroines) :excited: :excited: :excited:
Totallibertarianism

2 new awesome GIGA's movies that I have bought them and watched them, with amazing deaths endings + death stares + bodies view.

First one : The Strongest Robot Monster -Heroine Hard Attack -Super Lady

SuperLady, a beautiful japanese superheroine strangled to death by a very exciting manual strangulation at the end of the movie with death stare and body view... SuperLady is fighting a sadist scientist who wants to take control of the world, SuperLady is a very powerfull heroine, she is destroying one by one the robots created and sent by the sadist scientist, the robots can only give a maximum of 8 % of damages to sexy SuperLady, but they did their work by collecting data of SuperLady to the sadist scientist who can now create the most powerfull ultimate robot to destroy the beautiful japanese SuperLady. SuperLady is finally beaten, squeezed, strangled, bearhugged, ripped, raped (by metallic dick), bones broken by the ultimate robot, the sadist scientist is watching the destroying of SuperLady by a moving camera in LIVE from a safe zone and he is enjoying a lot and can talk to SuperLady who is in horrible pain. SuperLady is killed by the ultimate robot at the end of the movie with an exciting manual strangulation while she is painfully penetrated, the sadist scientist watching the LIVE death of SuperLady with his moving camera and then her sexy ripped body with death stare !

Some Pics :

Link to buy this movie : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6390

Price : 6600 Yen (HD - High Quality Movie) - (52 - 53 $), 5500 Yen (Normal Quality Movie) - (43 -44 $).

Duration : 75 min + 5 min (making of).
Totallibertarianism

The second one : Heroine Suppression Vol.91 -Guard Pink Trapped in Nightmare

In this one there are multiples awesome and very sexy deaths scenes of the superheroine "Guard Pink", with deaths stares + body view + drooling and foaming from mouth.

The beautiful japanese superheroine Guard Pink after being kidnapped hours ago by a sadist lesbian powerful villainess, is trapped in a virtual reality program, the exceptionallity of this VR program is that she can feel real pains and real deaths without dying in real (but she will be killed for real at the end of the movie by the villainess). The sadist villainess wants to know the location of Guard Rangers HQ so she will torture and kill the sexy Guard Pink many times in the VR program to force the Guard Pink to say it. Guard Pink is killed nearly 10 times (beheaded, beaten to death, hanged (3 times - very sexy), suffocated to death in a little caged cell with depressurization, sometimes with a very exciting hanging exercises where the heroine is caught between the rope on her neck and a support with a cutting blade on her ass and pussy. This is like a video game for the villainess who can enjoy torturing and killing the beautiful japanese Guard Pink many times until she is broken and concede the information on Guard Rangers HQ. After that, Guard Pink is killed for real after coming back to reality by the sadist villainess who blast her chest by an energy weapon.

Some Pics :

Link to buy this movie : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6332

Price : 6600 Yen (HD - High Quality Movie) - (54 - 53 $). 5500 Yen (Normal Quality Movie) - (43 - 44 $).

Duration : 85 min + 5 min (Making Of).

I have watched them with the new GIGA video player (GP player), the GIGA's movies are now in very High Quality !!! :cool:
Totallibertarianism

Since 1 year or 2 years the amount of GIGA's movies with heroines deaths endings are substantially increasing ! And for me it is a very good news ! I have only 3 % or 5 % of all heroines deaths endings from the complete GIGA's catalog, but still my GIGA's movies collection is big ! I buy only when there is a heroine death ending. In fact, in the GIGA's catalog there are a plenty of movies that contain heroine death ending and I still didn't see them ! There is also the Zen-Pictures studio, it is very less violent than GIGA with more "happy ending storyline" but some of their movies have heroine death ending too. I will search more of them...
Totallibertarianism

Weeks ago one of the best director of GIGA Takashi Mutsuki died from heart attack, for me and for fans of him he was maybe the best producer of the japanese GIGA and his lost is very important because we will no more see his wonderful director's performance !!! many of his movies are very awesome beating sometimes the best acting and realism of Hollywood itself !!!

The link to his blog : http://blog.livedoor.jp/mutuki_takashi/

So I want to share here two of the best GIGA's movie I have bought and watched from him long times ago. These movies are unique for me, never watched such realistically played and exciting movies in the GIGA's production, with of course violent deaths endings, death stare + bodies view

He released a series of movies about the story of beautiful japaneses superheroines, the story of Tales Superheroines warriors, there is the first release with 5 part, the story follow from the 1st part to the ending part (5th part).

The Tales Superheroines :

"Prometia" (part1) Image

"Artemis" (part2) Image

"Aphrodite" (part3) Image

"Valkyrie" (part4) Image

"Flora" (Part 5) Image
These beautiful japaneses superheroines are killed one by one by a powerfull aliens villains coming from space to conquer the earth, each part, we see the demise of one of the japanese superheroines who is killed painfully, violently and sadiscally by the aliens warriors Falcus and Battler who take after killing them trophy of their bodies changed in statues inside their ship.

The story begin from the part 1 with the demise of Tales Prometia until the part 5, I will post here the part 2 the demise of Tales Artemis which I have bought and watched.

Tales Artemis is searching her friend Tales Prometia who disappeared suddenly without trace. She find finally the villains Falcus and Battler who are responsible of the disappearing of Tales Prometia.

Tales Artemis doesn't know that her friend Tales Prometia was killed by Battler in part 1 but she will know it later after watching a video of her tortured and drowned by Battler from part 1 and after the alien villain Falcus will tell her about it showing the equipments of Tales Prometia. Falcus confront Tales Artemis, Tales Artemis is very strong for the Alien villain, but Falcus will use the weapon and the technology of her fallen friend Prometia to destroy and defeat Tales Artemis. Tales Artemis is violently and sadiscally beaten, crushed, strangled (many times in the second part of the movie), her left arm broken sadiscally, and then destroyed&burned with the weapon of her fallen friend. After defeating her, Falcus finish Tales Artemis by killing her with a powerful gravity spell ! We see next the beautiful body of Tales Artemis crushed to death by the gravity spell with death stare !

Some Pics of the movie :

Link to buy the movie : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=4947

Duration : 63 min + 11 min (making of) Price : 3300 Yen (24 - 25 $)
Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Totallibertarianism

The second movie is from the second series of Tales Superheroines story

there are 4 parts in this second serie :

(1st part Tales Artemis) Image

(2nd Part Tales Valkyrie and Athena) Image

(3rd Part Tales Aphrodite) Image

(4th Part Tales Prometia) Image
As the older one each movie show the demise of one of the beautiful japaneses superheroines, the story is just slightly different from the first serie with Tales Artemis who is not killed but raped and becoming mentally ill at the end.

I have bought and watched the Tales Valkyrie one, very sexy and exciting !

The beautiful japanese superheroine Tales Valkyrie wants to avenge her friend Tales Artemis who was raped and made mentally ill by Okina an alien warrior in the first part (as the older serie we can see flashes of past event in each movie) but she is finally defeated by Okina who use a spell to immobilize her. Tales Valkyrie is beaten painfully by females alien warriors, strangled, squeezed with many wrestling techniques by females warriors, she is saved by Tales Athena (but in fact Tales Athena will betray the Tales superheroines and we will know in the 3rd part what happened to her- she will be killed as the others !), Tales Valkyrie and Athena are defeated again by Okina and recaptured and exposed on a crucifix. Tales Valkyrie is finally executed with an arrow piercing her vagina, when she is agonizing painfully on the ground, Okina get out his dick and piss on her, then Tales Valkyrie dies with the urine of Okina on her. There is a nice body view of her with death stare !

Some Pics : Image

Link to buy the movie : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5820

Duration : 60 min + 5 min (Making of). Price : 3300 Yen (24 -25 $)
Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Totallibertarianism

The last time I watched them it was a long time ago so maybe I forgot some things in the two movies, there are stored in another hard drive so I will research them or I will redownload them to see them again ! I'm looking to buy all these series of Japanese Tales superheroines released by Takashi Mutsuki.

One of thing that I remember are the huge beautiful and magnificent legs of Tales Valkyrie squeezed painfully by the females aliens warriors, what a beautiful woman is this Tales Valkyrie !
Totallibertarianism

I post here all the links to buy the Tales Superheroines series in the chronological order.

The first series of Tales Superheroines

Tales PrometiaImage

Link : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=4758

Duration : 61 min + 8 min (making of). Price : 2310 YEN (16 $ - 18 $)

Tales ArtemisImage

Link : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=4947

Duration : 63 min + 11 min (making of). Price : 3300 YEN (24 - 25 $).

Tales AphroditeImage

Link : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5009

Duration : 84 min + 7 min (making of). Price : 3300 YEN (24 - 25 $).

Tales ValkyrieImage

Link : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5057

Duration : 65 min + 5 min (making of). Price : 3300 YEN (24 - 25 $).

Tales FloraImage

Link : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5082

Duration : 60 min + 10 min (making of). Price : 3300 YEN (24 - 25 $).

The second series of Tales Superheroines

Tales ArtemisImage

(Bad Ending - No Death) Link : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5804

Duration : 65 min + 5 min (making of). Price : 3300 YEN (24 - 25 $).

Tales Valkyrie and AthenaImage

Link : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5820

Duration : 60 min + 5 min (making of). Price : 3300 YEN (24 - 25 $).

Tales Aphrodite Image

Link : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5839

Duration : 65 min + 10 min (making of). Price HD Quality : 3960 YEN (28 - 29 $). Price Normal Quality : 3300 YEN (24 - 25 $).

Tales Prometia

Link : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=5860

Duration : 65 min + 5 min (making of). Price HD Quality : 3960 YEN (28 - 29 $). Price Normal Quality : 3300 YEN (24 - 25 $).

8 Japaneses Superheroines superbeauty killed sadiscally and painfully for our pleasure !!! A Must Have !!!