Giga Videos

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: Giga Videos

Post by Totallibertarianism »

abcdefghijkhmm wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:03 am Hey, do you know of any Japanese superheoine videos in which the superheroine is killed by being stabbed and impaled several times? Preferably those with little to no nudity and no rape (kinda disgusting for me) . I found some videos from gallop04 but I cannot find any more. So any suggestions would be highly appreciated!
Hi,

If you are looking for "stabbing" "impalement" actions in the japanese GIGA movies, this is a list of movies from GIGA showing impalement actions (I used the tag system) (43 movies in the list on 3 pages, the new ones to the older) => https://www.giga-web.jp/search/index.php?tag_id=192

This is a list of GIGA movies showing stabbing / cutting elements (67 movies in the list on 4 pages, the new ones to the older) =>

https://www.giga-web.jp/search/index.php?tag_id=31783

This is a list of GIGA movies showing "squirt blood" elements (86 movies in the list on 5 pages, the new ones to the older) =>

https://www.giga-web.jp/search/index.php?tag_id=536

For more of these elements try in japanese language on Google search

スーパーヒロインがナイフで刺される

or スーパーヒロインが刺されて殺される

or スーパーヒロインが串刺しで殺される

or スーパーヒロインが串刺しで死亡
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: Giga Videos

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Another nice hot release from GIGA : Super Heroine Domination Hell54 Art Guardian Ran

This is one of the release from GIGA that I'm looking for... Sadistic pervert lesbian VS Beautiful Superheroine. The villainess in this one is a huge pervert lesbian, targeting "beautiful", "strong" women and then torturing, raping and killing them in a gory way.

I liked so much the way she is talking in japanese, "I want to hear you from you "Kurushiiii"". "It is so exciting to make you suffer and watching your suffering face... etc".... "Aaaaaah !!! Yeaahhhh !!!! you are turning me on a lot !!! Kimochiiiii !!!", while the superheroine is screaming painfully as hell. She finally kills the superheroine ART GUARDIAN in a painfull body squeezing technique with a rope and art guardian dies in a very elevated sound of screaming. Loved so much the movie.

The only negative thing in this movie, I would have liked the villainess Hana Kano playing the superheroine art guardian instead of Hinano Mii as I see her physically more attractive than the heroine.

There is always something in the GIGA movies that not fit my taste perfectly, that's why I'm trying to make customs with producers.

I'm trying to make these genre of scenarios in my upcoming customs with the Crime House studio. Pervert sadistic lesbian going against beautiful strong women. For sure it will be very exciting to watch !!!

Link to buy this movie : https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=6883

Price HD : 3960YEN - 27,02 USD Price SD : 3300YEN - 22,51 USD.

Duration : 120 minutes + 5 min (making of)