Comments on Producer Bluestone!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Re: "Ultrawoman 14: Amazon Duel" is coming soon!

Post by Textual »

DaStrangler wrote:Being a technology consultant myself, I had suggested a similar solution a couple of years ago here and here. But for that, members have to stop being impatient and let the download link available to them after certain days (as suggested by you, a very good suggestion, IMO).
Glad to be in your good company, DaStrangler! You're an engineer, and I'm an analyst — I bet many in this community of ours have these types of skills. Which is to say: Blue, we can help!

Also, DaStrangler's posts were close to three years ago — technology has evolved since then, so perhaps it's time to gauge interest in the idea of streaming one more time.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Re: "Ultrawoman 14: Amazon Duel" is coming soon!

Post by DaStrangler »

BeastCoastProds wrote: Glad to be in your good company, DaStrangler! You're an engineer, and I'm an analyst — I bet many in this community of ours have these types of skills. Which is to say: Blue, we can help!

Also, DaStrangler's posts were close to three years ago — technology has evolved since then, so perhaps it's time to gauge interest in the idea of streaming one more time.
Absolutely. I am totally up for any help, if needed.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Comments on Producer Bluestone!

Post by Bluestone »

Very good discussion, guys. I gave it its own thread.

Both Director B and I are back and once again working on editing the Ultrawoman vs. Dark Wondra video!

As for your comments here, I agree that, although it was initially a successful business model, the group custom idea has now started to become stale. I did reduce the number of custom elements in the Ultrawoman vs. Dark Wondra video, thereby freeing up space to include our own story elements, but in light of the comments above, I've decided to suspend group customs for now.

The next video after the Ultrawoman vs. Dark Wondra video will be once again written entirely by me, and this will free me up to add elements that I feel the majority of the fans want, as opposed to those of a few contributors.

As for the membership and streaming ideas, perhaps it is time to look at both again, but Bluestone will not be joining in with other producers to produce and promote content. That one's not in the cards, because it would be something that a profit-conscious producer would embrace, and that is certainly not me. I've never made a profit on my productions, and I don't intend to do so now... it would be nice to continue break even though. :clap:

What does everyone feel about streaming? For me, I've always preferred downloads, so that I can watch the video again and again, whenever and wherever I want.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Leaning more towards downloads myself,I wonder if there is a way to tag the videos someone buys then if that video is found on a pirate site,you can kick the member out.That way the membership is not ruined for everyone,just for the one who uploaded his/her video to a site. ;-)
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I tend to agree with this view. I do not have what you'd call "good" internet, and so will always choose to download (which takes forever), so I can watch it more than once without the chance of it "disappearing", or freezing during viewing (damned irritating). I'm also rather computer-literate, but certainly not to the point where I could learn to "untag" a video, nor would I bother with that stuff. If it would lock out piracy, I'm all for it. I have contributed to videos in the past because it was the only way to get content that I like, and would hate to see that avenue disappear. So far the videos from here are top-notch.

Just my 2 cents.

T.
jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Post by jasne »

Download for sure for me...and I realy dont think streaming would help cuz there are tons of programs that you can capture the screen what you see. Until people will live there will be crime cuz "most people" are just people.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Richpartist wrote:I wonder if there is a way to tag the videos someone buys
Hmm.. that's also possible using FFmpeg. A small watermark can be added at bottom of every video dynamically that displays username of the person who has purchased it.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi, I'm 100 % for the downloadable contents, streaming is OK but only if there is a way to get a link to download it as a member of a subscription's site.

I'm a "collector" of dead fetish videos and it's my passion so I always looking for the original version of the video for my only private collection, therefore I never use pirates sites to download pirated videos or contents. I consider the dead fetish and the superheroine peril as a art, so I have to deal with the artists to get their true original item, if not I could not be a "collector". Because of that I ask at least a downloadable system in the streaming contents.