Is Danica Thrall coming back to Bluestone ???

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Is Danica Thrall coming back to Bluestone ???

Post by semenko99 »

Hi Blue & Director B,

Is there any chance that Danica Thrall would come back to Bluestone to make more movies ? It looks like she made a new movie with https://superheroines.net so was hoping she might be back with Bluestone in the near future.

Thanks !
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Is Danica Thrall coming back to Bluestone ???

Post by Bluestone »

semenko99 wrote:Hi Blue & Director B,

Is there any chance that Danica Thrall would come back to Bluestone to make more movies ? It looks like she made a new movie with https://superheroines.net so was hoping she might be back with Bluestone in the near future.

Thanks !
I'm afraid that's not going to be happening. Sorry.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Did she leave on good terms with Bluestone and the fans or did she get mad about something and said she was never coming back?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:Did she leave on good terms with Bluestone and the fans or did she get mad about something and said she was never coming back?

No, she didn't get mad and didn't say she's not coming back. We've moved on, and we're not interested in taking her back.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

She was good but we've got a much better collection of actresses now Blue!
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Superheroines.net has a lot of old material. I think this is some of the stuff that he has been sitting on for a while. He and Blue both worked with Emma and Danica back in the day.
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

When I try to access the Superheroine site, it fails and tells me my clock is off and won't let me connect to the URL. Anyone else have this problem?

T.
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Never mind. Wrong type of site.

T.