"Agent Wonder: Avenging Star"- UltraHeroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Agent Wonder: Avenging Star"- UltraHeroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi folks,
We are back with one of my favorite characters, Agent Wonder. In this adventure, she is on a mission to avenge her fallen comrade, American Amazon. She manages to track down the murderous cyborg but now she has to deal with its new weapons and its mechanized minions...the spiderbots. Agent Wonder is outgunned and outnumbered! Can the super agent avenge her fallen friend? Check it out at [url]https://ultraheroix.com![/url]

Thanks,
Da Jinx
Attachments
IMG_4631.JPG
IMG_4631.JPG (654.73 KiB) Viewed 4730 times
IMG_4625.JPG
IMG_4625.JPG (693.14 KiB) Viewed 4730 times
IMG_4557.JPG
IMG_4557.JPG (550.01 KiB) Viewed 4730 times
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: "Agent Wonder: Avenging Star"- UltraHeroix.com

Post by Richpartist »

Blue is my favorite color :love: :X :yes: :D
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Post by UltraHeroix »

Richpartist wrote:Blue is my favorite color :love: :X :yes: :D
Good, cause there's plenty of blue to see :twisted:
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the video at https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
IMG_4568.JPG
IMG_4568.JPG (679.4 KiB) Viewed 4489 times
IMG_4602.jpg
IMG_4602.jpg (580.42 KiB) Viewed 4489 times
IMG_4592.jpg
IMG_4592.jpg (418.48 KiB) Viewed 4489 times