Supergirl 9: Beware Of Psycho-Screenshots, Teasers & Trailer

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Hello everyone..its been awhile since I posted here...But there's a good reason for that. I'm currently editing Supergirl 9 for teh Dec 20th premiere on YouTube. So, Here's Your First look at Kaycee Anne as Supergirl facing Off Against Leira S'Drahcir as the "ROGUE" Green Lantern in WON/MMP's Supergirl 9: Beware Of Psycho.
Image29.jpg
Image29.jpg (418.69 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
Accompanied By The Music Of Bernard Hermann & Henry Mancini..Here's Your Very First Facebook Exclusive Sneak Peak at WON/MMP's Supergirl 9: Beware Of Psycho, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl/Jac Kent & Leira S'Drahcir as the "ROGUE" Green Lantern. Premieres Friday, December 20th @ 8pm ET on W.O.N YouTube!
Here's Facebook Exclusive Sneak Peak # 1!
https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnder ... 382166936/

Here's just a small sneak peak of what to expect in this 9th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. Here's Teaser # 1 of WON/MMP's Supergirl IX: Beware Of Psycho”, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Leira S'Drahcir as “Rogue Green Lantern”.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbdmrjEe0dA
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Here's another sneak peak of what to expect in this 9th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. Here's Teaser # 2 of WON/MMP's Supergirl IX: Beware Of Psycho”, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Leira S'Drahcir as “Rogue Green Lantern”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfmIqzyaKE
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

"Revenge Is About To Become More Deadly"

:supes: "This Is Just The Beginning!" :supes:
supergirl9greenskyposter.png
supergirl9greenskyposter.png (2.43 MiB) Viewed 4359 times
"WON/MMP's Supergirl IX: Beware Of Psycho, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Leira S'Drahcir as “Rogue Green Lantern”. Premieres Friday, December 20th @ 8pm ET on WON The U 5.4 YouTube!
jimbobklyn5

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! "Supergirl IX" Premieres Tonight!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

sg9tonightposter.png
sg9tonightposter.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 4035 times
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! & THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
They faced off six years ago...now, they'll meet again! Supergirl's toughest foe is back from the dead! Will Supergirl Be able to defeat the "ROGUE" Green Lantern or Will The "ROGUE" Lantern be able to completed her revenge mission. It's The 9th installment of The Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled "WON/MMP's Supergirl IX: Beware of Psycho, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Leira S'Drahcir as the "ROGUE" Green Lantern! Premieres Tonight @ 8pm ET, exclusively on WON The U 5.4 YouTube!
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Here's the official trailer for 9th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled "WON/MMP's Supergirl IX: Beware Of Psycho, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Leira S'Drahcir as “Rogue Green Lantern”. Premieres Friday, December 20th @ 8pm ET on WON The U 5.4 YouTube!
https://youtu.be/DeJQo27sm4U