Supergirl IX: Beware Of Psycho In Now Playing!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl IX: Beware Of Psycho In Now Playing!!!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Now Playing on WON The U: The rematch that's six years in the making. Back in 2013, Jac Kent/Supergirl (Kaycee Anne) defeated and took down her former friend turned criminal and foe “The Rogue Green Lantern”. Now, in a surprising turn of events...the rogue Lantern has somehow in someway come back from the dead and she is looking to get even and take the girl of steel with her down six feet under. Will Supergirl be able to take down the lantern again...or will she succumb to The Rogue Lantern’s Deadly Force? DRAMA, ACTION, SUSPENSE, CHILLS & THRILLS! All these question will be answered in the ninth installment of the WON/MMP Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled "Supergirl IX: Beware Of Psycho”. It stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl &Leira S'Drahcir as the "ROGUE" Green Lantern. Check it out and enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y5rXkqMUQ
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema