Crowdfunding Campaign For "Superheroines Boxing Series"

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Crowdfunding Campaign For "Superheroines Boxing Series"

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

wonsportssuperheroineboxingseriesposter.png
wonsportssuperheroineboxingseriesposter.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 2078 times
ATTENTION!: We have officially launched the crowdfunding campaign for our new series project entitled W.O.N Sports' Superheroines Boxing Series (Season One).

From the creators and the minds that brought you the Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series come brand new Superheroine/Cosplay Parody Series that combines Superheroines/Cosplay and Sports Competition....I'm happy to introduce to you "W.O.N Sports' Superheroines Boxing Series...An brand new Superheroine YouTube Parody Sports Series Produced by W.O.N Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. in association with Hit the Mat / JDP Entertainment....

This new Boxing puts your favorite Superheroines and Supervillains in the ring to face each other....whether is Superheroine Vs. Superheroine, Superheroine Vs. Supervillain or Supervillian Vs. Supervillain.

Here's The Link To The Series Crowdfunding Campaign:
https://igg.me/at/superheroineboxingseries/x/3169026#/

The budget for the production of this series is $8,000 ($2,000 for each boxing match---4 Matches In Total), when it comes to the cost of models fee, traveling fee aka plane fare and production fee. That where you folks come in. Our goal is to produce 4 boxing matches YouTube Telecasts of this series between late 2020 to Mid 2021....Myself and my crew can really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting Mid-Summer for the very first installment of this new superheroine/cosplay parody series..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving.

Here's are the 4 boxing matches we have planned for Season 1 of W.O.N Sports' Superheroines Boxing Series...

Supergirl Vs. Batwoman-Match #1

Batwoman Vs. Robin-Match #2

Supergirl Vs. Superwoman-Match #3

SuperMarvel Vs. Superwoman-Match #4

The models will be announced once the matches are fully funded.

I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching a of our Superheroine Underwater peril fan series installments for free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series and new series projects like this one, we'll need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support and it is always greatly appreciated and the reward would be to bring you the best superheroine/cosplay entertainment product on the the web.

If you have any questions, P.M me here at the facebook page
or Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or 920wontheapple@gmail.com or both.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema