Kerie coming back as a Superheroine

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Kerie coming back as a Superheroine

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I want to know if the actress Kerie will one day play as a new superheroine in the bluestone's serie. She was very professional and Amazing in the "Bountyhuntress: Revenge" released years ago. => http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=417 . She played very realistically like a true goddess in the Bountyhuntress !

It will be great if it happens, Kerie has a perfect sexy&beautiful body to play a gorgeous superheroine and dying for our pleasure !!!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Kerie coming back as a Superheroine

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:I want to know if the actress Kerie will one day play as a new superheroine in the bluestone's serie. She was very professional and Amazing in the "Bountyhuntress: Revenge" released years ago. => http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=417 . She played very realistically like a true goddess in the Bountyhuntress !

It will be great if it happens, Kerie has a perfect sexy&beautiful body to play a gorgeous superheroine and dying for our pleasure !!!
Sorry, but this actress will not be returning to our Superheroine productions since we are now filming them overseas once again.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Which country*s) are you now filming in once more, Blue? If you are anywhere near where I live, I'd give my services for free.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Which country*s) are you now filming in once more, Blue? If you are anywhere near where I live, I'd give my services for free.
U.K., but we do not allow non-professionals on the set. Sorry.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I still have my card...
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Note to self,study film production,fly to the UK. :D
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

CARRYING A UNCONSCIOUS WOMAN 101,PROPER WAY TO GENTLELY SMACK THAT ASS class. :D :yes: :love: :X