"Teenwing: Into The Breach" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Teenwing: Into The Breach" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Darkwing's new assistant comes to her aid, only to find herself face-to-face with the murderous Contractor!

Don't miss the debut of Beth M. in this latest Sidekick video!
TeenWing Into The Breach still 7.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 7.jpg (483.99 KiB) Viewed 32899 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 2.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 2.jpg (733.73 KiB) Viewed 32899 times
More to be posted on this one soon!

Blue[/size][/color]
:ybat:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: "Teenwing: Into The Breach" is COMING SOON!

Post by Richpartist »

So this is a new actress in a new outfit or a new actress in the same outfit?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

TeenWing: Into The Breach - Coming Soon!

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4
Attachments
TeenWing Into The Breach poster copy.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach poster copy.jpg (649.89 KiB) Viewed 32734 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 3.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 3.jpg (713.18 KiB) Viewed 32739 times
TeenWing Into The Breach still 1.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 1.jpg (542.36 KiB) Viewed 32739 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:So this is a new actress in a new outfit or a new actress in the same outfit?
New actress. New costume. New identity. This is Teenwing, and she is also Darkwing's new assistant, Sybil, cousin to, and replacement for, Seer. So, this sidekick is actually official. Plus, I think she's HOT!

Check her out in the Teenwing Trailer here:
TeenWing Into The Breach poster copy.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach poster copy.jpg (649.87 KiB) Viewed 32637 times
Blue[/size][/color]
:ybat:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I can only detect true hotness when i see that butt flung over a shoulder sorry,but all in all not bad at all :clap:
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

I think you can satisfy both carry people by doing what you have done before by doing a cradle carry then throw her over the shoulder.Just saying.
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Damn it he was just about to break her neck there..

OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Bluestone wrote:
Richpartist wrote:So this is a new actress in a new outfit or a new actress in the same outfit?
New actress. New costume. New identity. This is Teenwing, and she is also Darkwing's new assistant, Sybil, cousin to, and replacement for, Seer. So, this sidekick is actually official. Plus, I think she's HOT!

So if she's Seer's replacement is Seer dead?

I know we've had a lot of actress changes and new actresses taking up heroine roles.

Is there a list or anything of all the heroines and other characters like Seer who are KIA or MIA or still Active?

I know we've had a lot of Teenbats and Teenwings, but I'm always lost on if they are the same ones or new ones or what heroine is still alive but with different actress and what heroines have passed their mantle to a new woman who is a new actress.

Or maybe just a thread logging that information so people who haven't bought every video can still have the full picture?

Either option would be appreciated. I know for me the vids have more appeal when a heroine is in danger if she's had a history with previous vids and if she does die permanently that history beforehand also adds more appeal.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

TeenWing: Into The Breach - Coming Soon!

Trailer:
Attachments
TeenWing Into The Breach still 4.jpg
TeenWing Into The Breach still 4.jpg (618.69 KiB) Viewed 32153 times
dobe44
What is your main fetish?: Knockouts of heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment on video
Referral: I have ordered many of the White Angel, Supernova, etc videos

Post by dobe44 »

This heroine is absolutely gorgeous. Cannot wait for the release!
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Please Mr.President mail me that check,then I can buy this. ;-) :D
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

OOAgent wrote: So if she's Seer's replacement is Seer dead?

I know we've had a lot of actress changes and new actresses taking up heroine roles.

Is there a list or anything of all the heroines and other characters like Seer who are KIA or MIA or still Active?
No, Seer isn't dead, but she's moved overseas, and her cousin has taken over as assistant to Darkwing.

As for character and actress changes, here are the major ones:

Yvonne has been, and still is, the one and only Darkwing!
Lynda has also been the only Ultrawoman!
Supernova is the same character; although, she has taken on different looks. Unlike Supergirl, Supernova has shape-shifting powers. So, Danica originated the role, then Melanie took over when Supernova was trapped in one of her weaker forms when she shape-shifted into a new secret identity. It looked like the Melanie Supernova died, but her essence survived and was reborn in a human form, recovering her shape-shifting powers in the process. She then used those powers to shape-shift into Natasha's version of Supernova. Xander, of all people, stole the ashes of Supernova's original form and used them to split the Natasha Supernova into two separate Supernovas, the second as played by Rebecca Mason. Finally, Rebecca absorbed back all of her powers into her re-created alien body and became the one and only Supernova. The character has survived all of these incarnations as the same person who was played originally by Danica.
Wondra is the final major character who we shall explore in this post. Emma G first played Wondra, then Wondra was captured, went missing, and Dark Wondra appeared on the scene as played by Krystal Red. Some theorized that Dark Wondra was the original Wondra under the control of Xander, but it was eventually revealed that Dark Wondra was created by Xander to steal and trap the life essence of Wondra. Xander was finally successful in performing this switch, so that Wondra's original essence became trapped in Dark Wondra's body, but Wondra proved much too powerful to be controlled and ended up taking over Dark Wondra's body, resulting in Krystal Red assuming the role of Wondra... but nothing remains constant for long in the Bluestone Superheroine Universe. So, we will have to wait and see how this storyline plays itself out.

Hope all of that helps.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Actually I'm just glad that there is a Bluestone superheroine universe still around. :clap: :D
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Looks like my fellow Americans will have roughly a extra $1000 to play with,good time for a custom perhaps? :approve:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote:
OOAgent wrote: So if she's Seer's replacement is Seer dead?

No, Seer isn't dead, but she's moved overseas, and her cousin has taken over as assistant to Darkwing.

As for character and actress changes, here are the major ones:

Yvonne has been, and still is, the one and only Darkwing!
Lynda has also been the only Ultrawoman!
Supernova is the same character; although, she has taken on different looks. Unlike Supergirl, Supernova has shape-shifting powers. So, Danica originated the role, then Melanie took over when Supernova was trapped in one of her weaker forms when she shape-shifted into a new secret identity. It looked like the Melanie Supernova died, but her essence survived and was reborn in a human form, recovering her shape-shifting powers in the process. She then used those powers to shape-shift into Natasha's version of Supernova. Xander, of all people, stole the ashes of Supernova's original form and used them to split the Natasha Supernova into two separate Supernovas, the second as played by Rebecca Mason. Finally, Rebecca absorbed back all of her powers into her re-created alien body and became the one and only Supernova. The character has survived all of these incarnations as the same person who was played originally by Danica.
Wondra is the final major character who we shall explore in this post. Emma G first played Wondra, then Wondra was captured, went missing, and Dark Wondra appeared on the scene as played by Krystal Red. Some theorized that Dark Wondra was the original Wondra under the control of Xander, but it was eventually revealed that Dark Wondra was created by Xander to steal and trap the life essence of Wondra. Xander was finally successful in performing this switch, so that Wondra's original essence became trapped in Dark Wondra's body, but Wondra proved much too powerful to be controlled and ended up taking over Dark Wondra's body, resulting in Krystal Red assuming the role of Wondra... but nothing remains constant for long in the Bluestone Superheroine Universe. So, we will have to wait and see how this storyline plays itself out.

Hope all of that helps.

Blue
And Seer was played by the delicious actress Kerie who also played the Bountyhuntress => http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=417 , Kerie has the most perfect woman body and it is too bad that she will not have a role in the future UKs production ! And this new actress "Sybil" is the replacement of Seer, hope she will be good as Kerie !