WON/MMP's Superwoman IV, V & VI (Fan Films) Are Now Playing on W.O.N YouTube!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

WON/MMP's Superwoman IV, V & VI (Fan Films) Are Now Playing on W.O.N YouTube!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Superwoman IV: Unchained (Fan Film), Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and Leira S'Drahcir as Catwoman. This is the forth installment of our brand new spinoff series. A legendary villain from the city of Gotham travels to has the suburban part of Chicago to confront her new biggest threat...Emily Nessbocker of The Chicago Sun-Times who as we all know is Superwoman. This not just a minor confrontation between these two women. It becomes a deadly one...as Superwoman and Catwoman go face to face in the most deadliest game of cat and mouse!! Linda Hines stars as Superwoman in WON/MMP's Superwoman IV: Unchained, co-starring Leira S'Drahcir as Catwoman....

Brought to you in High Definition!
Superwoman IV: Unchained, Co-Created By Jonathan Rios, George Guzman, Ricardo Reyes and Jackie Gonzalez
Written By Jonathan Rios, Ricardo Reyes and Jackie Gonzalez

WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Superwoman V: The Deadly Nightmare (Fan Film), Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman. This is the fifth installment of our spinoff series. Its been a busy day for our hero Superwoman who is also Emily Nessbocker, mild mannered reporter for a great Chicagoland Newspaper.....after drinking a bottle of water, our hero doesn't feel like herself and ends up falling out on the sofa. What happens next is a chain of events which becomes a The Deadly Nightmare for The Woman of Steel. One where she may never wake up from. Linda Hines stars as Superwoman in WON/MMP's Superwoman V: The Deadly Nightmare....Brought to you in High Definition!

Now Playing on W.O.N YouTube: Something Deadly Is Coming From The Sky and Superwoman Is About To Go Face To Face With Her Deadly Stranger....Things are about to go "NUCLEAR!". What happens next is a chain of events which will setup a brand new problem for not only Superwoman, but also, the girl of steel herself....SUPERGIRL! Linda Hines stars as Superwoman in WON/MMP's Superwoman VI: Up In The Sky, co-starring Leira S'Drahcir as Nuclearwoman....Check it out and enjoy!

Brought to you in High Definition!

Special thanks to MMP studios for filming this custom video project/fan film for me. They are a class act company and are truly professional and so are the actresses in the fan film as well.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema