New Extra Footage! (New Releases Announced)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

New Extra Footage! (New Releases Announced)

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

As you may recall, there were about 9 Superheroine videos that were partially funded by fans who paid for certain elements to be included in these videos. These contributors were provided with additional footage as part of their compensation package. These rushes were not included in the public video releases. Now, we are considering releasing this Extra Footage in separate releases, the first being, "Vivacious Vigilantes 95a - Darkwing 19a: Contract Kill (Extra Footage)"! Hopefully, many more fans will thereby have the opportunity to finally view this awesome never-before-publicly-released material featuring their favourite Superheroine actresses in much more Peril footage than that contained in the main video release, i.e. several additional takes from various angles of these Peril scenes!
Comments please?
Darkwing-Contract-Kill-still-6.jpg
Darkwing-Contract-Kill-still-6.jpg (894.36 KiB) Viewed 14466 times
Stay safe, my friends!

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Limited Release Extra Footage!

Post by xj900uk »

I'd certainly be interested, MR Blue, although I did help fund a lot of these 'limited edition' eextra-special movies and so already have a lot of the additional footage in my collection/files. So please make it clear if this has already been released as part of the 'limited edition' contributors package as my funds are limited and I don't want to double up.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:I'd certainly be interested, MR Blue, although I did help fund a lot of these 'limited edition' eextra-special movies and so already have a lot of the additional footage in my collection/files. So please make it clear if this has already been released as part of the 'limited edition' contributors package as my funds are limited and I don't want to double up.
Hi xj900uk,

The Darkwing Extra Footage referred to above has not yet been released as a separate video at our stores. We are considering releasing it and the others like it, if there is sufficient interest. I know you have some of these, but there are several. Here is the full list that we are considering:
Vivacious Vigilantes 95a - Darkwing 19a: Contract Kill (Extra Footage)
Vivacious Vigilantes 73a - Ultrawoman 8a: Undercover Amazon (Extra Footage)
Vivacious Vigilantes 72a - Catwarrior 8a: Captured Kitty (Extra Footage)
Vivacious Vigilantes 92a - Supernova 22a: Hunted (Extra Footage)
Vivacious Vigilantes 74a - Dark Wondra 3a: Power Drain (Extra Footage)
Vivacious Vigilantes 90a - Catwarrior 9a: Face To Face (Extra Footage)
Vivacious Vigilantes 97a - Dark Wondra 4a: Amazon Down (Extra Footage)
Vivacious Vigilantes 98a - Supernova Prime 6a: Primeval Force (Extra Footage)
Vivacious Vigilantes 89a - Athena 2a: The RRS Factor (Extra Footage)

There is also "SS#112a - Wondra 6: Entrapment (Extra Footage only)" which has been released, but at $100.00. We are considering reducing the cost of that one to $15, if there is sufficient interest.

We will wait to see if sufficient interest is expressed by posts on this thread, pm or email to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

My idea,my idea!!!! Yes I know,I love myself. ;-) :D
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I'll take some of those for sure,my idea was to put all these together in one video but kudos to you . :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:I'll take some of those for sure,my idea was to put all these together in one video but kudos to you . :clap:

If we put them all together it one video, it would be a more than 2 GB file and would have to be sold for $100. I thought it would be best to let the fans choose their favourites at a much lower cost.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

OK thanks for the info, BLuestone. For the record, I would actually be interested in seeing the unreleased and raw footage for Wondra 6 Entrapment if it was reduced to $15 US
I would also definitely be interested in seeing some of the others if they were also likewise priced, in order to fill in the missing pieces (I already have a few being one of the 'limited edition' customers a couple of years back.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi,

Extras footages of Darkwing's series are a must buy for me ! I'm 100 % in to this.

My most wanted wishes are all the footages of Lynda from White Angel to Ultrawoman's serie in to my collection !!!

Could you put in sales all the extras footages of Lynda from Ultrawoman 3 - White Angel 16 to Ultrawoman 13 blue ? That would be great !

I would love also to see extras footages of Natasha, her legs are very awesome !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Hi,

Extras footages of Darkwing's series are a must buy for me ! I'm 100 % in to this.

My most wanted wishes are all the footages of Lynda from White Angel to Ultrawoman's serie in to my collection !!!

Could you put in sales all the extras footages of Lynda from Ultrawoman 3 - White Angel 16 to Ultrawoman 13 blue ? That would be great !

I would love also to see extras footages of Natasha, her legs are very awesome !
We will consider all of these, provided the planned releases sell well.

By the way, for all those reading this, please note that we have now reduced "Wondra 6: Entrapment (Extra Footage)" to $15.00. It's now available at this reduced price here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=1191
Wondra 6- Entrapment (Extra Footage) SS.jpg
Wondra 6- Entrapment (Extra Footage) SS.jpg (408.14 KiB) Viewed 14308 times
Enjoy!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

In fact I have already funded some "custom" in the bluestone superheroine's production and was a member of a club (an old superheroine members club created by blue), therefore I have already in to my collection Extras footages of Ultrawoman 14, Ultrawoman 11, Ultrawoman 12, Ultrawoman 8, Darkwing 16, Supernova Doomsayer, Supernova 21, Dark wondra 3 power Drain and SupernovaPrime 6.

Any others Extras footages especially of Lynda from White Angel - Ultrawoman 3 to Ultrawoman 13 (which I don't have) or Darkwing's series and DarkNova (Natasha) are all welcome for me.
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Post by gensmith117 »

I'm very interested in more footage, but could we get a description of what is in the extra footage? I'm really interested in what the extra stuff in the Darkwing and Ultrawoman vids are. Oh and Supernova Prime
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Yes is there extra footage of the cradle carry from Wondra 6 ?
cookiezan2

Post by cookiezan2 »

I'm interested in the Supernova Prime and Catwarrior videos.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote:Yes is there extra footage of the cradle carry from Wondra 6 ?
Thanks for the enthusiastic response to the releasing of the extra footage to the general public!

As for the Extra Footage from "Wondra 6: Entrapment", there are extras of the various lasso strangles, bearhug, ots strangle, and chloroforming, but not of the cradle carry.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
The Squeezer Women
What is your main fetish?: Super heroines, bearhugs, chloroform, I could love look to a superheroine be squeezed into a front bear hug by a big burly man who enjoy her agony.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your stuff in silknblood.com and also I have so much videos, I want enter in the forum to share my ideas.
Referral: Google search

Post by The Squeezer Women »

The extras footages make contain bearhug and backbreaker...? :pc:
All women want to be squeezed