What's your All-Time Favourite Superheroine, and Why?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

What's your All-Time Favourite Superheroine, and Why?

Post by Bluestone »

Well, other than White Angels (who are really super-powered spies), what is your favourite Superheroine and favourite episode, and why?

Is it Supernova, and if so, which actress and which episode?
Supernova 26 Give Me Liberty still 9.jpg
Supernova 26 Give Me Liberty still 9.jpg (638.93 KiB) Viewed 7041 times
Or, perhaps, it's one of the Amazon Superheroines, like Wondra, or Ultrawoman, or Dark Wondra, or one of the many others.
Wondra 6 Entrapment still 2.jpg
Wondra 6 Entrapment still 2.jpg (719.05 KiB) Viewed 7041 times
What about the Bat heroines, such as Darkwing, Teen Bat, Teenwing, and which actress do you most want to see again?
Darkwing 20 Breach Of Contract still 12.jpg
Darkwing 20 Breach Of Contract still 12.jpg (566.07 KiB) Viewed 7041 times
We have to decide who and what to shoot next. So, what have you most liked of ours to date? Knowledge is power!

By the way, if you want to search out a video, but can't remember the title, use the search function on our promotional site here:
https://www.femmefatalities.com/members/silkvideos/
User: blue
Password: stone

Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Re: What's your All-Time Favourite Superheroine, and Why?

Post by Redgunner »

Definitely Wondra for me, firstly Emma G and now Krystal, hope to see a new episode when Krystal returns!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Out of the above superheroines features, I vote for another Krystal appearance as New Wondra, please
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Definitely Krystal as New Wondra!
Attachments
Dark Wondra 4 Amazon Down Extras.mp4_000234832.png
Dark Wondra 4 Amazon Down Extras.mp4_000234832.png (768.49 KiB) Viewed 6972 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

I'd have to go with Darkwing, especially in Darkwing Returns. That was a gem of a movie because of the nearly lesbian encounter between hero and vixen which is an element that never quite made it into other productions, unfortunately. Yvonne is so sexy.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Emma G all the way- Wondra. Definitely. Her death stare! Wow.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Again I would have to go with Dancia on this. When I look at Dancia as Supernova she really has that athletic tone that makes me think of what a superheroine should look and move like. Supernova 7 and 8 combined and Jailbreak would have to be my favorites. Great actress, acting, elements, flexibility, special effects and forgive me for saying this but it looks like you took a couple of days doing them instead of rushing it through in a single day.

As far as the bat theme videos I would have to stick with YVONNE. All of the other actresses that played a bat role only last a couple of videos and really cannot sell the athleticism of a superheroine as the original favorites.

If I had a choice of an actress that I would like to bring back would be MELODY SKY. She could handle all of the elements and really make it look good. Good Flexibility. Good acting and had a compact enough frame to make any bad guy look huge. Just to mention I chose melody because you made it quite clear a number of times that Dancia is never coming back :frown:

If I may make another note. In your earlier videos bluestone used to do a very good job in zooming in on the faces of the actress while they faced their perils. I mention that because that really showed the stress and peril of the scene through their acting. That is an edge that I would really like to see brought back.
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

Krystal/Dark Wondra, she's the hottest for me and she can sell hits in a good way!
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

My first choice is and always will be Danica. But since she's gone for good:
Krystal Red most definitely. Just hugely sexy.

T.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Best ever superheroine? Melanie Dunne as Supernova. She just had something no other actress in the role has ever quite managed to achieve. A mixture of beauty, power and genuine 'goodness' and 'innocence' in the role. :love:

Best ever Amazonian? Have to be Nadia Knight, hope you can persuade her to do another movie or two with you, Blue. Her performance in the first Athena movie is genuinely astonishing, by far the best strangulation you have ever shot, Blue! :clap:

Honourable mention for Krystal Red as well, she personifies dangerous sex in the part and also brings a lot of unique little nuances to the role as well. :yes:
The Squeezer Women
What is your main fetish?: Super heroines, bearhugs, chloroform, I could love look to a superheroine be squeezed into a front bear hug by a big burly man who enjoy her agony.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your stuff in silknblood.com and also I have so much videos, I want enter in the forum to share my ideas.
Referral: Google search

Post by The Squeezer Women »

Natasha as Dark Bat, because is a brand new character for her and she looks nice in this outfit, and I could love to watch more videos of this character with her ...♥♥
All women want to be squeezed
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Well, definitely until now my best actresses from the Bluestone's superheroine serie are : 1 - Lynda (Ultrawoman), 2 - Natasha (Supernova), 3 - Kerie (The Huntress).

I love very materialistic women and I find Krystal Red and Melanie Dunne too skinny to be inside my best wish, therefore I prefer when women have some little weight (in the legs, belly and the breasts especially) not too much, Lynda and Kerie have the perfect bodies to play the gorgeous beautiful superheroines and perfect victims.

The structure of bodies are of course not enough to judge who are the best actresses, they have to play very well and realistically when undergoing the pain and suffering and also very important : their character and feeling have to be materialistic too, I hate when women are too much in to spiritualism (lunatic fanatic, suiciding woman, or woman loving living in the misery), when I say "hate" it is just about my wish on sexual desire and for women's physics.

Lynda is very good at that, Kerie a bit less and Natasha is in the middle, so I will vote definitely for LYNDA !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
I would love to see more of her legs and tits, perhaps her legs without the stockings or her breasts in a topless and death scene ! Please blue bring her back to the studio !!! LYNDA !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
why1bz
What is your main fetish?: catwoman
Why do you want to join this forum?: like superherio
Referral: somebody tell

Post by why1bz »

CATWARRIO~~~~~YES
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Melanie Dunne as Supernova. Being such a huge Danica fan, I thought you could never find a replacement for her. While Melanie's time here was short lived. It was impactful. And she has now left a void that for me personally has yet to be filled for that character.
EJS
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: good content
Referral: search engine

Post by EJS »

Cat Warrior and Superkick did it for me personally. My 2 personal favourites, but Emma G, Yvonne and Danica were amazing too. There was an Irish girl in 1 video too, can't remember her name, She had her back and neck broken topless, would love to see her come back