The Amazon 2: An Amazon Amongst Us - RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

johnfeb
What is your main fetish?: Long, extended, back breaking bear hugs
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members
Referral: Bluestone

Re: The Amazon 2: An Amazon Amongst Us

Post by johnfeb »

I think this one looks great! Loving the new heroine and am very curious about the “crushed to death” element. Have never seen that in any of your movies before I think. Waiting eagerly for the release.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

As soon as I read "orgasmic squirts" I said "I'm in". How often and when do they happen in the movie?
Also, I'm guessing she doesn't go topless?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Falleen wrote:As soon as I read "orgasmic squirts" I said "I'm in". How often and when do they happen in the movie?
No topless. There are a couple of orgasmic squirts as she being garotted standing and her killer is taunting her, saying that the strangle is turning her on!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.

Post by Falleen »

Nice, thanks Blue! Looking forward to this one :)
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote

Post by Director B »

Bluestone wrote:
Falleen wrote:As soon as I read "orgasmic squirts" I said "I'm in". How often and when do they happen in the movie?
No topless. There are a couple of orgasmic squirts as she being garotted standing and her killer is taunting her, saying that the strangle is turning her on!

Blue
I have to correct Blue, she has a couple of orgasmic squirts as she being crushed via a deadly bearhug!
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

Oh okay, interesting choice Director B! That last still of Ash looks very sexy. If it's possible to add more squirting while she's being strangled, that would be cool too :)
Director B

Post by Director B »

The Amazon 2: An Amazon Amongst Us - Coming Soon

Trailer link:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/content ... railer.mp4
Attachments
An Amazon Amongst Us still 9.jpg
An Amazon Amongst Us still 9.jpg (483.13 KiB) Viewed 5311 times
An Amazon Amongst Us still 8psd.jpg
An Amazon Amongst Us still 8psd.jpg (452.56 KiB) Viewed 5311 times
Ryu123
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Amazing superheroine videos
Referral: Google

Post by Ryu123 »

Falleen wrote:Oh okay, interesting choice Director B! That last still of Ash looks very sexy. If it's possible to add more squirting while she's being strangled, that would be cool too :)
Yeah I love the idea the heroine get turn on by being strangled and would love to see more in the future.

I remember Darkwing has the trait of being turned on by strangle/defeat in her early release and Yvonne did a good job delivering it.
Director B

Post by Director B »

The Amazon 2: An Amazon Amongst Us - Coming Soon!

Trailer link:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/content ... railer.mp4
Attachments
An Amazon Amongst Us still 10.jpg
An Amazon Amongst Us still 10.jpg (563.12 KiB) Viewed 5183 times
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

Ryu123 wrote:
Falleen wrote:Oh okay, interesting choice Director B! That last still of Ash looks very sexy. If it's possible to add more squirting while she's being strangled, that would be cool too :)
Yeah I love the idea the heroine get turn on by being strangled and would love to see more in the future.

I remember Darkwing has the trait of being turned on by strangle/defeat in her early release and Yvonne did a good job delivering it.
Thanks for speaking up Ryu. Fans of this genre need to speak up more often so the filmmakers know there's more of us out there.
msw762
What is your main fetish?: Female on female hand strangulation. Two on one strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To review and discuss Bluestone products.
Referral: Search engine

Post by msw762 »

Ryu123 wrote:

Yvonne would also offer herself up to be strangled, as Gena did in 11.5. Very hot.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

So there is no version without the orgasmic squirts ? Shame on ! Because it would be easy to make a version just without it...just turn the sound off or little graphic correction I guess... I can't understand why not putting a version without it, if it was the case it would increase the sell for others customers who don't love the squirts. :disapprove:

Hey blue what is happening ? You are forgetting your base fans ?

Sorry this one is not for me if there is no version without the squirts...
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:So there is no version without the orgasmic squirts ? Shame on ! Because it would be easy to make a version just without it...just turn the sound off or little graphic correction I guess... I can't understand why not putting a version without it, if it was the case it would increase the sell for others customers who don't love the squirts. :disapprove:

Totallibertarianism, that's not a problem, it depends if there is a lot of people who want this? Everyone do let us know if you want this.
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

Thanks also to msw762's comment. I think that's such a huge turn-on, when the heroine totally submits herself like that. My only issue with WA 11.5 is that immediately after she does this, she's "tricked" and starts struggling, but I know that the movie wasn't even intended to come out, originally, so I can't really complain. Maybe the filmmakers can portray the same idea, but more erotically, for a future video.

With regards to Totallibertarianism's comment, I personally have no gripe if there's another version without the squirting effects, since I would buy the version with the orgasm anyway.

But generally speaking, I think it's great that some movies exist with more erotic elements, since the VAST majority of movies produced by this company are made generally with the same idea: heroine struggles, resists, dies painful death. Glad to know there's at least a handful of movies with the heroine being turned on, and that there is an audience for these films.
Last edited by Falleen on Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Director B wrote:
Totallibertarianism wrote:So there is no version without the orgasmic squirts ? Shame on ! Because it would be easy to make a version just without it...just turn the sound off or little graphic correction I guess... I can't understand why not putting a version without it, if it was the case it would increase the sell for others customers who don't love the squirts. :disapprove:

Totallibertarianism, that's not a problem, it depends if there is a lot of people who want this? Everyone do let us know if you want this.
There would be no problem to add a without Squirts version with the squirts version, it's simple as that... It's too bad because with three version you will have no problem to try the squirts version (knowing that to make a without squirts version it's very easy and cheap).

Just put three version and it would be fine for everybody and the fans of squirts version will be happy too, but you choose to not put a version without the squirts, OK it's your problem but in this case the sell will be surely lower than expected...

And morever, this section and this forum are dedicated for the superheroine peril and death, watching the "supposed victim" the superheroine feeling and taking pleasure is for me getting out of the context...