Dark Bat is NOW RELEASED!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Dark Bat is NOW RELEASED!!!

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Dark Bat poster.jpg
Dark Bat poster.jpg (662.42 KiB) Viewed 8567 times
Dark Bat still 25.jpg
Dark Bat still 25.jpg (431.86 KiB) Viewed 8567 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Dark Bat still 26.jpg
Dark Bat still 26.jpg (363.92 KiB) Viewed 8468 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Dark Bat still 27.jpg
Dark Bat still 27.jpg (370.54 KiB) Viewed 8413 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

read the comics wrote:
Totallibertarianism wrote:
Whiteknight wrote:If I may suggest then just concentrate on working on the original superheroine comic perils and forget about the squirts. One less element you have to worry about. And doing it as you have just makes it look half done. I would not be annoyed if you even got rid of the topless scenes if we could get some other models interested. Let's just go back to celebrating superheroines in peril.
The true problem with the squirts sequence is that the bluestone company is leaving the Peril&Death fetish theme of their productions, we can not call it "superheroine's peril&death movie" when the heroine is enjoying and taking pleasure or squirting !

How it can be peril or death when the heroine is taking fun and feeling sexual pleasure ? The movie itself is out of the context of the Peril&Death production, we have to change the topic of this board from Superheroine Peril&Death to Superheroine Erotism.

Lol, I think you're being a little melodramatic. Remember Wondra 6? Supernova 27? Teenwing? Teenbat 5? All recent, all traditional heroine peril. We're getting what we want a lot more often than those of us like falleen. I only expressed my views because I like what I'm getting and it'd be a shame if it went away all because I never said so.

I've really just been pondering a solution to the diversity dilemma for a while now. I don't want to use the "w" word or anything but there aren't that many of us. If 25% of us decide we aren't getting anything here anymore and go elsewhere, I suspect that would be a bad day for the bluestone crew. Don't forget to think about how that would trickle down to us.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't dig for content around the web anymore. I've been in this game for a long time and pretty much seen everything there is for my tastes. If the frequency of videos goes down, for me, it's gonna be a long wait for new content every time.
I didn't say you and your squirts&erotism fans have to leave this forum and the bluestone production LOL ! You misunderstood me, I'm just pointing out about the changing of fetish and theme with the squirts and the "heroine pleasure" things that it must indicate (at least) in the topic board of this thread the word "Erotism" or "Superheroine's Erotism fetish" to make a difference between the "Peril&Death" topics and "Erotism" topics, because this board is entitled "death and peril", it is just to avoid the mistake for the fans like me when we are looking for a video in this board...

I don't give a shit if you and your fans of squirts are the majority or minority in this board, if you and your fans of squirts want to participate in the evolution of the bluestone's production you are welcome ! And if the bluestone company would definitely change the theme of his products it's not a serious thing for me, there are still many others studio company that doing my stuff besides the japaneses studio companies.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Dark Bat still 28.jpg
Dark Bat still 28.jpg (364.77 KiB) Viewed 8286 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

I noticed this movie is classified 11th of the all time best sellers and it is the best movie of Natasha in the genrevideos store ! It's a quite good performance while there is a blue screen during the most part of the movie.

I'm wondering if blue would have put this one in full real color... What would be the result ?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:46 pm I noticed this movie is classified 11th of the all time best sellers and it is the best movie of Natasha in the genrevideos store ! It's a quite good performance while there is a blue screen during the most part of the movie.

I'm wondering if blue would have put this one in full real color... What would be the result ?
The Movie was shot this way with blue gels on the lights, sorry what you see is what was shot.
Totallibertarianism

Director B wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:09 pm
Totallibertarianism wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:46 pm I noticed this movie is classified 11th of the all time best sellers and it is the best movie of Natasha in the genrevideos store ! It's a quite good performance while there is a blue screen during the most part of the movie.

The Movie was shot this way with blue gels on the lights, sorry what you see is what was shot.
LOL it is ironic while it is me who asked blue to put these orgasmic effect (on villainess) with the villainess sexually enjoying torturing Dark Bat (Natasha), I had succeeded for once to convince blue to put my fetish in it ! :excited:
manwich91

Post by manwich91 »

Late to the party here but this one is easily one of my favourites :D Love F/F bear-hugs.
Director B

Post by Director B »

We are happy that you like this video manwich91
Attachments
Dark Bat still 6.jpg
Dark Bat still 6.jpg (403.86 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Dark Bat still 3.jpg
Dark Bat still 3.jpg (378.46 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Dark Bat still 1.jpg
Dark Bat still 1.jpg (381.62 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Dark Bat still 10.jpg
Dark Bat still 10.jpg (488.7 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Dark Bat still 19.jpg
Dark Bat still 19.jpg (422.95 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Dark Bat still 22.jpg
Dark Bat still 22.jpg (470.6 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Dark Bat still 25.jpg
Dark Bat still 25.jpg (431.86 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Dark Bat still 30.jpg
Dark Bat still 30.jpg (396.93 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Dark Bat still 29.jpg
Dark Bat still 29.jpg (338.35 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Dark Bat still 31.jpg
Dark Bat still 31.jpg (352.15 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

i must agree this video is great :) can we expect gatekeeper prime to return at anytime in the future?
Totallibertarianism

Yeah, the ironic truth is that it is me the "minority member" who had asked to put the element with the Gatekeeper turning on while strangling Natasha, blue had listened me for once in this one and here the result : a perfect success ! 😆

We see the result now, no one wants to listen to my suggestion.

Why not again for once, before the Armaggedon, the nuclear war, for a posthumous release of the end of humanity ? :lol: