Dark Bat is NOW RELEASED!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Dark Bat is NOW RELEASED!!!

Post by Bluestone »

"Dark Bat" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Extreme version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1287

Peril version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1286

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4
Dark Bat poster.jpg
Dark Bat poster.jpg (662.42 KiB) Viewed 8146 times
Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Dark Bat still 15.jpg
Dark Bat still 15.jpg (426.41 KiB) Viewed 8110 times
Dark Bat still 14.jpg
Dark Bat still 14.jpg (452.66 KiB) Viewed 8110 times
Dark Bat still 13.jpg
Dark Bat still 13.jpg (561.75 KiB) Viewed 8110 times
cmpunkfan16
What is your main fetish?: strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: interested in seeing what others are interested in
Referral: bluestone

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

Just got the extreme version and I have to say its very good. Much more like how the older videos used to be. Would have liked a few taunts/mocking words from the villainess but overall excellent video
Director B

Post by Director B »

cmpunkfan16 wrote:Just got the extreme version and I have to say its very good. Much more like how the older videos used to be. Would have liked a few taunts/mocking words from the villainess but overall excellent video
So glad you liked it.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yes, it was a good little movie, and I love the photographic technique of shooting it in 'sepia blue' as well, gave it an unreal feel throughout.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Not so terrible, besides that the blue screen is degrading the view of females bodies, I was hoping a painfull death for Dark Bat while the villainess enjoying and gets turning on with the suffering face of the heroine (perhaps also with a painfull crying or coughing) instead of that, we have both (Dark Bat and Gatekeeper Prime) taking pleasure and get a squirting ! The superheroines series are losing the logical sense of reality... maybe a movie happening in a extra-dimensional world ? LOL !
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Dark Bat still 16.jpg
Dark Bat still 16.jpg (507.79 KiB) Viewed 7861 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Not so terrible, besides that the blue screen is degrading the view of females bodies, I was hoping a painfull death for Dark Bat while the villainess enjoying and gets turning on with the suffering face of the heroine (perhaps also with a painfull crying or coughing) instead of that, we have both (Dark Bat and Gatekeeper Prime) taking pleasure and get a squirting ! The superheroines series are losing the logical sense of reality... maybe a movie happening in a extra-dimensional world ? LOL !
Well, at least you didn't think it was terrible LOL!
ranger87
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, but strangulation/death is also one of my interests. Fantasy, of course. I'd never wish violence on real people.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This seems to be a forum dedicated to erotic death. I'm interested in reading topics, and occationally posting.
Referral: Found it by a google search.

Post by ranger87 »

I did end up passing on this, but I hope it doesn't discourage you from bringing back Natasha. My decision was made based on the issues outlined in a previous post of mine. Mostly costume issues, and that extreme color tone. Anastasia is perfect, and I still love her Supernova episodes.
spareuser6
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ask questions about videos
Referral: Google

Post by spareuser6 »

Got both versions. I think I would've liked some taunting from the villainess too, but I loved the f/f bearhugs and the sensual tone
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for the comments guys.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Dark Bat still 17.jpg
Dark Bat still 17.jpg (421.84 KiB) Viewed 7580 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

I liked this one. It's true that the blue effect was a bit too strong. A slight filter next time would allow us to see the actresses a bit more clearly.
My favorite part was the vixen getting turned on, she really sold it. When the heroine orgasms, it almost seemed like a painful, involuntary reaction. As others have said, more dialogue would have been hotter as well.

Really hoping for a more openly lustful heroine in an upcoming release (maybe it would be more appropriate for a White Angel release if that series is supposed to be more erotically toned than the superheroine series).
What I'd love to see:
- the heroine seductively beckons the killer to strangle her like in WA11.5 and 12
- she is genuinely into the strangulation and cums willingly
- TOPLESS!

Again, I know these elements might not fit into the superheroine series, like this movie, but I'd love to see them in an upcoming White Angel release.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote:I liked this one. It's true that the blue effect was a bit too strong. A slight filter next time would allow us to see the actresses a bit more clearly.
My favorite part was the vixen getting turned on, she really sold it. When the heroine orgasms, it almost seemed like a painful, involuntary reaction. As others have said, more dialogue would have been hotter as well.

Really hoping for a more openly lustful heroine in an upcoming release (maybe it would be more appropriate for a White Angel release if that series is supposed to be more erotically toned than the superheroine series).
What I'd love to see:
- the heroine seductively beckons the killer to strangle her like in WA11.5 and 12
- she is genuinely into the strangulation and cums willingly
- TOPLESS!

Again, I know these elements might not fit into the superheroine series, like this movie, but I'd love to see them in an upcoming White Angel release.
Not sure we can give you all of what you want but we are glad you liked it.
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

I was thinking about buying this one because Natalia is in it but the blue color is too much. It would have been ok for say just the opening scene. I'll keep an eye out for the 2nd movie with Natalia though.