What's your All-Time Favourite White Angel, and Why?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

bazimboo
What is your main fetish?: To see superheroines sweating while being garroted/chocked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a fan of bluestone productions i have already purchased 44 videos till date.
Referral: By reading the comments in the trailer videos in youtube

Re: What's your All-Time Favourite White Angel, and Why?

Post by bazimboo »

For me danica thrall in white angel 6 remains to be my all time favorite white angel, i find it absolutely sexy when she was sweating while being garroted, hope you guys will do that with krystal red and mia ford, i will definitly buy them, :cool:
why1bz
What is your main fetish?: catwoman
Why do you want to join this forum?: like superherio
Referral: somebody tell

Post by why1bz »

I like wa15 best. Danica's catsuit is amazing.Catsuit is the best dress for white angels.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

My favorite WA actresses are definitely 1- Lynda, 2- Danica, 3- Yvonne

My favorite WA episode is when the heroine is tied on a chair and slowly executed by a painfull strangulation, so I will vote for WA 6 (Danica), and WA 14 (Yvonne - this one was very wonderful).

I would love to see the same scene but slightly different with the villain or villainess broadcasting the execution scene (tied on a chair&strangled to death) on internet or LIVE on TV. Why not using a public audience when executing the beautiful WA ? The public has to vote on internet whether or not putting her to death or sparing her life.

I saw in the GIGA's production one of the movie where the heroine is directly killed by a sadistic audience, the public has to decide if they would kill the heroine or not, so they have to push a button in the keyboard, more they push the button, more a painfull electric power will hit the heroine on LIVE, if they want to spare the heroine they don't push the button, all this on internet connection, and in the end we have more than 8 800 000 sadistic random peoples who pushing the button to finally kill the heroine !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

The movie itself => https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=3450 (Too bad that the heroine in this one was too skinny for me...). Lynda, Danica or Natasha would be perfect in that role ! :excited:
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Danica. Because she's just perfect.

T.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

20200511_075832.png
20200511_075832.png (732.51 KiB) Viewed 5730 times
Lynda
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Yvonne
JMAAZ

Post by JMAAZ »

bazimboo wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:59 pm For me danica thrall in white angel 6 remains to be my all time favorite white angel, i find it absolutely sexy when she was sweating while being garroted, hope you guys will do that with krystal red and mia ford, i will definitly buy them, :cool:
100% agree!
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

I'm with Simomarke... I'd love to see the Red Ribbon Strangler let loose on the White Angels. My favourites have to be Danica and Lynda... but I'd love to see Rebecca or Natasha vs RRS!!!
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Groot1 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:23 pm I'm with Simomarke... I'd love to see the Red Ribbon Strangler let loose on the White Angels. My favourites have to be Danica and Lynda... but I'd love to see Rebecca or Natasha vs RRS!!!
Actually, your wish will come true in a few days as Blue will release Natasha vs UK Strangler as a part of SYCC. :)
Arjan_X
What is your main fetish?: Necks / Strangling / Tongue extended
Why do you want to join this forum?: Asking for information about movies / Giving feedback about movies
Referral: Google

Post by Arjan_X »

1. Danica - because she has the longest, sexiest and most flexible neck. WA6 is my favourite. If she would have struggled and died with her tongue (really) hanging out, it would have been perfect!

2. Krystal - because she has an awesome neck too and is just the most beautiful White Angel. Hope to see much more of her. Preferably tied to a chair, sweating and with her tongue out.

3. September Rose - Her acting (movements and gasps) in WA3 are outstandingly sexy. And as her tongue came out in WA5, I was just happy.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

All of them are lovely. But Yvonne is my favorite. I just think she really nails the role. I think she does some of the best acting, and her expressions / performances are exceptional for sure. Can't really go wrong with Yvonne!