ATTENTION: "SHIP" Producers & Creators! Want To Be Part of W.O.N Theatre? (YouTube/Community-Public Access TV Series)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

ATTENTION: "SHIP" Producers & Creators! Want To Be Part of W.O.N Theatre? (YouTube/Community-Public Access TV Series)

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

ATTENTION "Superhero/SHIP" Producers & Creators!

If you have a Superhero/Cosplay Short Film You Want To Submit For Airing On W.O.N Theatre On Both YouTube & Community/Public Access Television....direct message me here on Facebook or email me @ 920wontheapple@gmail.com.

RULE: The film must NOT have copyright music or copyright video clips....if you would like me to add the copyright free music for you...let me know as well. The Film Must Be Between 22 minutes to 45 minutes and must be suitable for all ages...

LIGHTS, CAMERA, MAGIC! W.O.N Theatre is the place for Short Indie Films, Short Fan Films and Short Public Domain Classic Films! It's all coming your way in Late 2021 or Early 2022 to W.O.N YouTube & Soon, The W.O.N Television Network Via Your Local Community/Public Access Television Station.
lightcameraposter1.png
lightcameraposter1.png (2.86 MiB) Viewed 3292 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

W.O.N Theatre (Official Trailer) New Series Coming In Late 2021 or Early 2022!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

From W.O.N/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. In Association/Partnerships With MMP Studios, The Fault Line Player, Cerebral Cinema Productions and more are proud to bring new a brand new vision of Film Showcasing. Introducing "W.O.N Theatre!" Here's the Official Trailer for our new film showcase series!, Produced and Created By Yours Truly

W.O.N Theatre is the place for Short Indie Films, Short Fan Films and Short Public Domain Classic Films! LIGHTS, CAMERA, MAGIC!

It's all coming your way in Late 2021 or Early 2022 to W.O.N YouTube & Soon, The W.O.N Television Network Via Your Local Community/Public Access Television Station.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema