Who is your best villain&villainess from the bluestone superheroine production ?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Who is your best villain&villainess from the bluestone superheroine production ?

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I post this question because we are focusing all the time on the beautiful hotties and never talk or discuss about the bad men and women of the bluestone production, I think the identity and the acting of the villain or villainess are very important to make a very sexy movie and very sexy storyline. For me the contrast (physically, psychologically) that the villain or the villainess are doing on the beautiful heroine are very important from their acting and their identity, therefore I prefer when the villain and the villainess are in the most way sadistic, and pervert and perhaps an ugly one !

I vote the best villains of the bluestone superheroines serie : 1st : Agent X - 2nd : Red Ribbon Strangler - 3rd : Mr Pim.

Agent X is for me the most sadistic villain, killing heroine and White Angels in the most sadistic and perverted way, and morever he plays very well and realistically.

Red Ribbon Strangler, the way he is playing a psychopathe who kills the heroines, makes the best contrast with the hotty girl !

Mr Pim, he is very cold and is sadistic, I think he has the most realistic acting from the bluestone production !

The best villainesses of the bluestone superheroines serie : 1st : KillerWatt - 2nd : Carmen Price&Titaneia - 3rd : Dark Wondra.

KillerWatt is the most sadistic and perverted villainess I have found in the bluestone superheroines serie, therefore the best contrast ! :excited:

Carmen Price&Titaneia is very cold and also a true sadist, the way she kills Danica in White Angel 9,5 is very amazing ! :excited:

Dark Wondra (played by Krystal Red), She has a look like of a vampiress (a beautiful one) and therefore she is very good to play the villainess who kills the heroine ! :excited:

So now who is yours ? And why ?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Who is your best villain&villainess from the bluestone superheroine production ?

Post by xj900uk »

Best Villain? I would say Xander, without a doubt. Every time he appears, he reminds me more and more of Lex Luthor and his obsessive desire to destroy Superman.
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Re: Who is your best villain&villainess from the bluestone superheroine production ?

Post by gensmith117 »

I really like the Contractor mainly because of his relationship/rivarly with Darkwing. Him having the hots for her and always fondling and stripping her. None of the other heroines get that kind of treatment so it's really unqie with yvonne the ole of a heroine that her opponent looks forward to feeling he up once she's down.

And also Killer-Wat as her takedowns of heroines and her glee doing it really adds a lot and makes the scenes even hotter.
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Hi Blue & Director B. ,

If/when things get back to normal, is there a chance to see KillerWatt in a future movie as she makes a great villain. Thanks !
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

semenko99 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:49 pm Hi Blue & Director B. ,

If/when things get back to normal, is there a chance to see KillerWatt in a future movie as she makes a great villain. Thanks !
Doubtful. She's in Canada, and we're shooting exclusively in the U.K. now.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:15 pm
semenko99 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:49 pm Hi Blue & Director B. ,

Doubtful. She's in Canada, and we're shooting exclusively in the U.K. now.

Blue
Drats ! Thanks for replying !