"Wondra 7: Losing Face" IS RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Wondra 7: Losing Face" IS RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Gorgeous Krystal Red is the new look Wondra in "Wondra 7: Losing Face", coming soon from the Bluestone House of Ideas! Not only is this video a blockbuster, but there are 3 versions... something for everyone!

Krystal is attacked initially in her civilian attire, then transforms into her powerful Amazon persona to take on a super-charged villain!

Don't miss the return of Wondra!
Wondra 7 Losing Face poster.jpg
Wondra 7 Losing Face poster.jpg (669.9 KiB) Viewed 14718 times
Wondra 7 Losing Face still 2.jpg
Wondra 7 Losing Face still 2.jpg (473.23 KiB) Viewed 14718 times
Krystal is luscious both in her civilian and superheroine personas!

Coming soon!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Re: "Wondra 7: Losing Face" coming soon!

Post by Giaggio »

Face hits
Belly blows
Low blow
Throat chop

HELL YEAH! Only missing an arm break and a neck snap for the perfect combo hahahaha

Can't wait to watch it!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Wondra 7: Losing Face" has an Extreme and Peril version, then a 3rd version, being an alternate Extreme version where the crushing bearhug proves fatal. This alternate version is shorter and, therefore, will be priced to sell. So, two longer more expensive videos, plus one shorter less expensive video. Bitcoin users can get a 3-for-the-price-of-1 deal at Genre Videos!
Wondra 7 Losing Face still 16.jpg
Wondra 7 Losing Face still 16.jpg (416.81 KiB) Viewed 14554 times
This one's not to be missed. So, gather up your shekels and select which version you prefer.

Coming Friday, October 30th, 2020 to a Bluestone Internet Store close to you.

Watch for the Trailer... Coming Soon!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Well that listing is incredibly disappointing, I must say lol went from pumped to see the thread to the wind being totally taken out of me.
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Was definitely hoping for a chloroform and an ots scene. Good to see Krystal return though.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Yes wonderful to see the goddess return but nothing in this one for me, would loved to have seen my favourite chloroformed and cradle carried! Hope for next time!
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

hmmmmm I think it has already been said.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

As has been said delighted Krystal is back but again no over the knee backbreaker.

Think its literally been over a year since you last had a video with one in and a real shame you seem to have abandoned this element when used to be the best at these.

Also whatever happened to Director B? Has he disappeared? I kind of miss his regular photo posts.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

WilsonP wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:49 am As has been said delighted Krystal is back but again no over the knee backbreaker.

Think its literally been over a year since you last had a video with one in and a real shame you seem to have abandoned this element when used to be the best at these.

Also whatever happened to Director B? Has he disappeared? I kind of miss his regular photo posts.

Director B is definitely around, but we backed away from his daily flurry of posts, because there were complaints that they were flooding the board, though they were basically only in this sub-forum. Some members use the "Active Topics" view, and Director B's posts would generally take up most of the active view slots every morning. Instead, we decided to only post new pics on upcoming videos, plus do a weekly highlight of best sellers.

As for backbreakers, they will return, as will chloroform, and cradle and ots scenes.

We are glad to have Krystal back though. She makes an awesomely powerful and sexy Wondra!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Now that Krystal is back it would be great to see her in a SYCC with some chloroform and cradle carry scenes Blue!
Lurkndog
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Post by Lurkndog »

I will miss Director B's daily posts. They were a big reason why I made this forum a part of my daily browsing.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

"Something for everyone"?????? Sorry Blue but I call bullshit on that. :cry: :disapprove: :disapprove: Three versions and not one with a chloroform and carry scene????Even if she was dead you could have flung her over a shoulder or something.Its like you DONT want more money. :disapprove: :disapprove: :?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Lurkndog wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:12 am I will miss Director B's daily posts. They were a big reason why I made this forum a part of my daily browsing.
There was an awful lot of repitition and flooding of the board though, LurknDog. :disapprove: I am glad they've cut it down to far more manageable posts either focusing on one particular movie for the week (or maybe two), and any new projects coming through (including any additional footage ones!)
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

:pc:
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

I'm a little disappointed too that there is no chloroforming in this one. I'll still buy it though as Krystal looks great in civilian & as Wondra !