Women of color

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Women of color

Post by read the comics »

I'm wondering if I'm the minority or majority here. Personally, I'd love to see more women of color in the genre. No ethnicity in particular. More diversity in general just sounds really appealing to me. What does everyone else think?
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Re: Women of color

Post by otischloro »

I don't really care about the color or ethnicity of the actors as long as they are beautiful and sexy.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Caucasian( white) is a color. :D
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Sexual pleasure and enjoying watching beautiful girls are all about materialistic feeling, materialism of their flesh, it's not about ideology or racial stereotype. So I agree completely with you, racial diversity in the erotic-peril-death-fetish will bring more exciting enjoyment, more contrast Black/White, Brown/White therefore more pleasure.

I always thought about the contrast in the interracial fetish action (not just about the weight or height or about the shape of the faces and bodies) how it could be in the superheroine peril-death fetish, and I'm 100 % sure that it will bring a new dimension of pleasures and a more exciting movies in this genre.

For example we could use black women actresses to play the badass and beautiful white women actresses to play the superheroine, as I said it, it's not about ideology or racial stereotype but about the materialism of the flesh, the contrast of the colour of skin that will bring more enjoyment to watch the confrontation !

I found this site that is selling superheroine fetish movies with interracial style, I have already bought some of their movies, and Wow it's very impressive ! :excited: https://weaponz-tokyo.myshopify.com

Watch the trailer of one of their movies, the contrast is greatly created ! :excited: :
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

100%!!! I would specifically like to see more Asian representation... Strangled Asian superheroine
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

ludicolo66 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:11 pm 100%!!! I would specifically like to see more Asian representation... Strangled Asian superheroine
Oh yes. There was talk on here about a Psylocke inspired heroine a couple of year's ago, but sigh, it never happened.

NGC had that lovely actress that played Red Glory for a while and she was lovely, but sadly not filming anymore.
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Post by gensmith117 »

WilsonP wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:31 pm
ludicolo66 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:11 pm 100%!!! I would specifically like to see more Asian representation... Strangled Asian superheroine
Oh yes. There was talk on here about a Psylocke inspired heroine a couple of year's ago, but sigh, it never happened.

NGC had that lovely actress that played Red Glory for a while and she was lovely, but sadly not filming anymore.
Yeah same, have been hoping to see that Psylocke vid for years... was said to be scheduled to be filmed so many times but never panned out sadly.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

A woman of color played Athena in Bluestone's Athena 2 The RRS Factor
Attachments
Athena 2 The RRS Factor still 9.jpg
Athena 2 The RRS Factor still 9.jpg (772.83 KiB) Viewed 8790 times
Athena 2 The RRS Factor still 28.jpg
Athena 2 The RRS Factor still 28.jpg (591.97 KiB) Viewed 8790 times
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Are there any plans to bring her back? She was one of my favorite bluestone girls
read the comics

Hell yeah, she did. She's great. I purchased all three of her appearances.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Jimmy212 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:57 pm Are there any plans to bring her back? She was one of my favorite bluestone girls
Maybe next year.
read the comics

Director B wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:06 am
Jimmy212 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:57 pm Are there any plans to bring her back? She was one of my favorite bluestone girls
Maybe next year.
I'd freaking preorder. Just saying.
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

Would definitely be nice to see more of Heather Page especially if you’ll bring her back as Catwarrior
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Yes please, sexy Heather back in that amazing catsuit!!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

And let's not forget the very sexy Krystal Red!
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Krystal Red.jpg
Behind the scenes still Krystal Red.jpg (665.79 KiB) Viewed 8114 times