Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by dunnie1 »

I’ve seen her on lethal lipstick, got to say her acting wouldn’t be the best (as in writhing in agony/shot and dying) not on a par with Yvonne or Heather.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Miss Attwell on the receiving end!
Attachments
DiP_716_Charley_Atwell_1080_20200903175438.jpg
DiP_716_Charley_Atwell_1080_20200903175438.jpg (337.44 KiB) Viewed 7933 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, some girls just don't have much in the way of brains. Those pics from D.B., coupled with dunnie1's comments on her inability to act, explains why she hasn't been tapped for a Bluestone video. Beautiful body ruined by stupidity. Shame, but I can't get it up for her any more! LOL! :?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Even if you pass on Charley, I hope you guys can bring a model who's comfortable doing more erotic elements. It's been such a while since a movie like WA 20 or WA 25 was released. It would be awesome if Stephanie Knight could come back, for example.
Lizardude
What is your main fetish?: Undressing
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ideas
Referral: Other sites

Post by Lizardude »

Looking forward to whatever you are cooking up next, excited to see if you use that villain idea. Are you still able to film during quarantine?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Lizardude wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:05 pm Looking forward to whatever you are cooking up next, excited to see if you use that villain idea. Are you still able to film during quarantine?
Yes.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Charley Atwell :

I think she would be good for playing a new villainess, not the heroine model but a sadistic villainess who kills beautiful heroines, why not hiring her for that purpose, blue ?

And by the way from what has said above, I would like to know if actresses and actors or the teams of the bluestone studio have to get tested for covid for each shoot ?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

What's next for the Bluestone universe?

Well, the next Superheroine production will now be a Teen Bat episode with another new actress donning the costume under that iconic name. No, it will not be Charley Atwell, and at this time we are not considering bringing her in as a villainess either. We will disclose more about the Teen Bat shoot as it develops, but for now those are the plans.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

What I would like to see in the bluestone superheroine serie is a villainess, a very sadistic one, and especially one with a childish mentality like the well known Harley Quinn in the Batman serie and like the other one I saw in the GIGA's...
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:13 am What I would like to see in the bluestone superheroine serie is a villainess, a very sadistic one, and especially one with a childish mentality like the well known Harley Quinn in the Batman serie and like the other one I saw in the GIGA's...
I must say I'm not a fan of GIGA films, I find the graphic rape in their movies very disturbing. Also, having two actresses cost more.
Totallibertarianism

Director B wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:59 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:13 am What I would like to see in the bluestone superheroine serie is a villainess, a very sadistic one, and especially one with a childish mentality like the well known Harley Quinn in the Batman serie and like the other one I saw in the GIGA's...
I must say I'm not a fan of GIGA films, I find the graphic rape in their movies very disturbing. Also, having two actresses cost more.
In the most part of GIGA's movies the heroine ends raped and beaten instead of being killed as in the bluestone studio, me I prefer much more the bluestone genre !

But watching these both studios is not worst than watching some old and new Hollywood movies depicting the slaughter of american indians or the apologia of real war crimes, or even video games inciting to international terrorism, or even watching TV mainstream news and their very rotten&shitty political debate.
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Post by Fordo007 »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:47 am What's next for the Bluestone universe?

Well, the next Superheroine production will now be a Teen Bat episode with another new actress donning the costume under that iconic name. No, it will not be Charley Atwell, and at this time we are not considering bringing her in as a villainess either. We will disclose more about the Teen Bat shoot as it develops, but for now those are the plans.

Blue

Lol, I think Teen Bat has superpowers as a shape-shifter with all the actresses she has.

Or is this a new woman taking up the mantle?

Also if Teen Bat just based on Barbara Gordon's Batgirl? Any chance of these Teen Bat's ever appearing more inspired by the Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown Bat-Family?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Lol, I think Teen Bat has superpowers as a shape-shifter with all the actresses she has.

Or is this a new woman taking up the mantle?

Also if Teen Bat just based on Barbara Gordon's Batgirl? Any chance of these Teen Bat's ever appearing more inspired by the Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown Bat-Family?

Did you not watch Teen Bat - the Sister Hood of the Bat? The clue is in the title, there's more than one Teen Bat, a sisterhood in fact LOL!
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Any chance of a new Wondra on the horizon db?
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Movie with the beautiful Actress Beth M?