Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by Director B »

Jimmy212 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:37 pm Any chance Nadia comes back for another athena video?
Next year she'll be back.
Attachments
Athena 3 Mark of a Heroine still 19.jpg
Athena 3 Mark of a Heroine still 19.jpg (690.49 KiB) Viewed 4773 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:38 am
Jimmy212 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:37 pm Any chance Nadia comes back for another athena video?
Next year she'll be back.
We'll look forward to seeing her magnificent body slowly expiring again! :twisted:
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

This is a weird request, but why not try a Spider-Girl type character with a full bodysuit, and mask? The unmaskings could end being pretty sexy with the hair flowing down during a garrote scene.
Last edited by RingoWarrior on Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Director B

Post by Director B »

RingoWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:04 am This is a weird request, but not try a Spider-Girl type character with a full bodysuit, and mask. The unmaskings could end being pretty sexy with the hair flowing down during a garrote scene.
Well, as always this is up to Blue.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Any spy agency worth its salt has to have a training program, and any training program is going to see some candidates "wash out". Perhaps a nice story arc would be:

Two sexy young trainees, along with their male trainers, are called into the training supervisor's office and informed that their performance has been unsatisfactory. Rather than receiving the White Angel serum, they will instead be "dropped from the program". The two instructors then attack and each chloroforms his trainee. Fade to black.

The two trainees wake up in a locked room with a single table. A surveillance camera is mounted on the ceiling and the light glows red. A voice begins speaking. They are informed that they already know too many secrets to be allowed to leave the program alive. Therefore, failed agents have to be eliminated! Rather than totally waste their training however, the two women will be allowed to fight to the death. The speaker then calls attention to the garrote that is lying on the table, the winner is to use it to kill the loser. This will earn the winner a second chance, and she will be allowed to return to training.

Any sexy wardrobe "malfunctions" in the process of the fight would, of course, be perfectly acceptable! :D
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

I'm really hoping to see more of Stellar.
Her small stature and incredible proportions makes her the absolute perfect failed heroine.

I'd love to see a Stellar movie in which are beautiful petite inexperienced heroine is extremely confident and full of swagger. Then she finds herself face to face with somebody like an excessively powerful villain, perhaps Doomsayer. She's totally overmatched. The villain pounds her, humiliates her, tosses her around and toys with her. Knocks her out just to drag her off the ground and knock her out again. Totally overmatched, she begs for her life. But Doomsayer shows no mercy.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

:love: Stellar vs Doomsayer would be a match made in heaven

Bluestone, Director B. Isn't there some way you can get the Doomsayer actor across the Atlantic? Look him in a giant trunk or suitcase and ship him over?
Failing that, I am fairly big and hefty, I'll play the Supervillain and go up against her...
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:53 am I'm really hoping to see more of Stellar.
Her small stature and incredible proportions makes her the absolute perfect failed heroine.

I'd love to see a Stellar movie in which are beautiful petite inexperienced heroine is extremely confident and full of swagger. Then she finds herself face to face with somebody like an excessively powerful villain, perhaps Doomsayer. She's totally overmatched. The villain pounds her, humiliates her, tosses her around and toys with her. Knocks her out just to drag her off the ground and knock her out again. Totally overmatched, she begs for her life. But Doomsayer shows no mercy.
Yes, that role would fit her well. I know some keep wanting to see her as an evil badass, but I just don't see her being credible in that role. Perky and cute, certainly cocky and impulsive, but ultimately overconfident and easily dispatched by the bad guy. I'd like to see her as a White Angel betrayed by a more experienced rogue agent. Going in thinking the other has her back, only to discover that instead, she's been led into a deadly trap and that her "friend" is the face of her defeat.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.

Post by Beowulf »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:09 pm
Beowulf wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:53 am I'm really hoping to see more of Stellar.

Yes, that role would fit her well. I know some keep wanting to see her as an evil badass, but I just don't see her being credible in that role. Perky and cute, certainly cocky and impulsive, but ultimately overconfident and easily dispatched by the bad guy. I'd like to see her as a White Angel betrayed by a more experienced rogue agent. Going in thinking the other has her back, only to discover that instead, she's been led into a deadly trap and that her "friend" is the face of her defeat.
I really like her as Stellar. I agree with you about her being perky and cute which I think fits the in-over-her-head-heroine role so much better than the evil badass role. In her first 2 Stellar videos she sells the peril really well. She takes more of a beating in Stellar 1, but I think an extended beatdown against an impossibly powerful opponent would be epic.

If she's going to be a White Angel, I really hope she gets to be a White Angel in a catsuit. For me the catsuit adds that heroine element that you just don't get in a business suit. Either way, More Cameron Drew = Better.
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

I just put ideas here, maybe for the upcoming movie :)

Teen bat wants to show to Dark Bat that she's ready and confident about her skills. She kidnaps dark bat (chloroform her if possible x) ), then try to show that she's strong as dark bat but get defeated / defeat her (two possible versions). At the end, dark bat chloroforms teen bat (or the opposite, depending on the end) cause she doesn't want want to kill her. Or, if people looks for for dead end, maybe dark bat kills teen bat (like u want). Is it a good idea for a script ?

A second idea could be a new duel between two catwarriors like we had between Samantha & Heather (in catwarrior 9). One is kidnapping the other one and, at the end of the rough fight, one is dying / put to sleep...

Put chloroform scenes at the beginning of the video / first of the movie give space to put many fetishes after the first scene i guess :) I really liked chloroform scenes from Power Thief and Teen Bat 1 (peril version) cause they were well played and time was given to actresses to perform and that was really great ! And, btw, return of otk boots could be perfect for next movie ;)

Let me know what do u think about these ideas, and have a nice day !
Last edited by HeroiineH on Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

HeroiineH wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:54 pm Teen bat wants to show to Dark Bat that she's ready and confident about her skills. She kidnaps dark bat (chloroform her if possible x) ), then try to show that she's strong as dark bat but get defeated / defeat her (two possible versions). At the end, dark bat chloroforms teen bat (or the opposite, depending on the end) cause she doesn't want want to kill her. Or, if people looks for for dead end, maybe dark bat kills teen bat (like u want). Is it a good idea for a script ?
What about a slight twist on this?

How about Catwarrior kidnaps Teen Bat to get back at Dark Bat for the events of Catwarrior 11. To Catwarrior's surprise Dark Bat brings along Dark Wing. They rescue Teen Bat and then the 3 Bats take down and destroy Catwarrior.

3 BatBabes dominating and destroying Catwarrior would be Hooooooooootttttttttt!!!!!!! In the extreme version the bats get carried away each trying to outdo the other, and kill Catwarrior. They decide to carry her body off to hide it someplace. In the peril version they could simply beat her up, tie her up, and leave her bound with a note on her for the authorities.
Attachments
tied-up-at-the-moment-jason-bohannon.jpg
tied-up-at-the-moment-jason-bohannon.jpg (161.58 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

My suggestion on the upcoming superheroine movie is completely in opposite side from the comments above... Let give up the traditional view of superheroines and fetish movies ! Death fetish means also HORROR movies !

We have to create a true original villainess, she should not be a Catwarrior, Darkbat, or Darkteen or whatever her name... She should be a true serial killer of the beautiful superheroines, a psychopathe woman. This original villainess should be a random poor woman complexed and very jealous against the beautiful heroines. One day she gets superpowers from an alien entity and then decides to kill one by one very sadistically, LIVE on internet and on TV the beautiful superheroines of the bluestone series : Darkwing, Ultrawoman, Dark Bat, Supernova, Teen Bat, she kills them one by one, broadcasting their killing on TV and on Internet and the others heroines who are in others places watching their fellow sisters put to death sadistically by this psychopathe woman (like Ultrawoman in shock watching the LIVE killing of Darkwing on TV and internet) !!!

And many fans around the world watching the bloody LIVE broadcasting and sending random comments on social media. Then the psychopathe woman taking selfies with the dead bodies of Darkwing, Ultrawoman, DarkBat, Supernova, Teen Bat and uploading the pictures on Internet with many peoples around the world watching these pictures.

Each video release would feature the fight to the death between the psychopathe woman and one of the superheroines of the bluestone serie (Darkwing or Ultrawoman or Dark Bat etc...) with a death ending for the superheroine (Death stare + body view). In the peril version the superheroine is knocked out instead of being killed horribly, chloroformed LIVE on TV and on internet.

What do you think about my suggestion, my wanted taste, members here ? :razz: Beowulf ? :razz: Director Blue ? :razz: Blue ? :razz:
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:51 am My suggestion on the upcoming superheroine movie is completely in opposite side from the comments above... Let give up the traditional view of superheroines and fetish movies ! Death fetish means also HORROR movies !

We have to create a true original villainess, she should not be a Catwarrior, Darkbat, or Darkteen or whatever her name... She should be a true serial killer of the beautiful superheroines, a psychopathe woman. This original villainess should be a random poor woman complexed and very jealous against the beautiful heroines. One day she gets superpowers from an alien entity and then decides to kill one by one very sadistically, LIVE on internet and on TV the beautiful superheroines of the bluestone series : Darkwing, Ultrawoman, Dark Bat, Supernova, Teen Bat, she kills them one by one, broadcasting their killing on TV and on Internet and the others heroines who are in others places watching their fellow sisters put to death sadistically by this psychopathe woman (like Ultrawoman in shock watching the LIVE killing of Darkwing on TV and internet) !!!

And many fans around the world watching the bloody LIVE broadcasting and sending random comments on social media. Then the psychopathe woman taking selfies with the dead bodies of Darkwing, Ultrawoman, DarkBat, Supernova, Teen Bat and uploading the pictures on Internet with many peoples around the world watching these pictures.

Each video release would feature the fight to the death between the psychopathe woman and one of the superheroines of the bluestone serie (Darkwing or Ultrawoman or Dark Bat etc...) with a death ending for the superheroine (Death stare + body view). In the peril version the superheroine is knocked out instead of being killed horribly, chloroformed LIVE on TV and on internet.

What do you think about my suggestion, my wanted taste, members here ? :razz: Beowulf ? :razz: Director Blue ? :razz: Blue ? :razz:
Anytime one of the lovely Bluestone Heroines is defeated and killed in a one-sided pummeling I'm totally onboard. Your idea would give a lot of opportunities to see them sadistically destroyed in bloody one-sided beatdowns. So, I like it. :approve:

I think "the psychopath" should start with the side-kicks like Teen bat and Stellar and they she could work her way up the food chain.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Beowulf wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:27 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:51 am One day she gets superpowers from an alien entity and then decides to kill one by one very sadistically, LIVE on internet and on TV the beautiful superheroines of the bluestone series : Darkwing, Ultrawoman, Dark Bat, Supernova, Teen Bat, she kills them one by one, broadcasting their killing on TV and on Internet and the others heroines who are in others places watching their fellow sisters put to death sadistically by this psychopathe woman (like Ultrawoman in shock watching the LIVE killing of Darkwing on TV and internet) !!!

Each video release would feature the fight to the death between the psychopathe woman and one of the superheroines of the bluestone serie (Darkwing or Ultrawoman or Dark Bat etc...) with a death ending for the superheroine (Death stare + body view).

Anytime one of the lovely Bluestone Heroines is defeated and killed in a one-sided pummeling I'm totally onboard. Your idea would give a lot of opportunities to see them sadistically destroyed in bloody one-sided beatdowns. So, I like it. :approve:

I think "the psychopath" should start with the side-kicks like Teen bat and Stellar and they she could work her way up the food chain.
I love both these ideas! The more sadistic the fights and deaths the better!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Today we are shooting with Cameron Drew On the SYCC, I'm wishing the Director and the crew God speed. I will post stills soon.
Attachments
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 8 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 8 copy.jpg (612.95 KiB) Viewed 3098 times
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 3 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 3 copy.jpg (538.48 KiB) Viewed 3098 times
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 7 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 7 copy.jpg (399.56 KiB) Viewed 3098 times