Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by xj900uk »

Oh wow! Excllent news, BLuestone. You have already made my week! :love:

Hope that Cameron is fully recovered from that accident she suffered last month!
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

I thought she was out on medical
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:34 am Shooting this month is a new adventure with Stellar starring the sexy Cameron Drew!
I will always love her in a hot, sweaty, strangle with those boobs out! She's the Freshman College Co-Ed, in over her head at the first frat party!
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Lately there has been a lot of talk about what has been extremely successful in both actresses and elements from past productions. There has been very little or no talk about anything that is coming up. Is there anything in the works or have you shut down for a time because of Covid. Which would be understandable. That stuff is rough to say the least.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:20 am Lately there has been a lot of talk about what has been extremely successful in both actresses and elements from past productions. There has been very little or no talk about anything that is coming up. Is there anything in the works or have you shut down for a time because of Covid. Which would be understandable. That stuff is rough to say the least.
The Stellar shoot did not take place. We have a different shoot planned for the end of the month, but don't want to announce the actress and get your hopes up again in case we have to cancel. There's so much uncertainty these days in the new normal. I hate it!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:39 am There's so much uncertainty these days in the new normal. I hate it!

Blue
Pandemic of Covid-19 ?
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:39 am
Whiteknight wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:20 am Lately there has been a lot of talk about what has been extremely successful in both actresses and elements from past productions. There has been very little or no talk about anything that is coming up. Is there anything in the works or have you shut down for a time because of Covid. Which would be understandable. That stuff is rough to say the least.
The Stellar shoot did not take place. We have a different shoot planned for the end of the month, but don't want to announce the actress and get your hopes up again in case we have to cancel. There's so much uncertainty these days in the new normal. I hate it!

Blue
I take it that the failure of the Stellar shoot to materialise was all Director B's fault, and he has been suitably flogged and beaten?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:59 am
Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:39 am

Blue
I take it that the failure of the Stellar shoot to materialise was all Director B's fault, and he has been suitably flogged and beaten?
That goes without saying! LOL!

...and I was talking about the pandemic as being our new normal. It's challenges extend everywhere, including into the supply chain when costuming and props are required for a shoot.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:27 pm
That goes without saying! LOL!

...and I was talking about the pandemic as being our new normal. It's challenges extend everywhere, including into the supply chain when costuming and props are required for a shoot.

Blue
Well, that falls under the Bluestone two-point rule, doesn't it? (as does just about everything else!)

(1). If something goes right or is successful, then that is all down to Bluestone himself.

(2). If anything goes wrong for any reason, then it is all Director B's fault. Period.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Shooting this month is a SYCC adventures starring the sexy Heather Page
Attachments
Obsession Still 12.jpg
Obsession Still 12.jpg (723.56 KiB) Viewed 3318 times
Obsession Still 11.jpg
Obsession Still 11.jpg (622.63 KiB) Viewed 3318 times
Obsession Still 4.jpg
Obsession Still 4.jpg (758.61 KiB) Viewed 3318 times
Mistaken Identity Still 10.jpg
Mistaken Identity Still 10.jpg (446.98 KiB) Viewed 3318 times
Cybercrime Still 12.jpg
Cybercrime Still 12.jpg (696.03 KiB) Viewed 3318 times
Boomerang Hit Still 2.jpg
Boomerang Hit Still 2.jpg (389.53 KiB) Viewed 3318 times
Boomerang Hit Still 1.jpg
Boomerang Hit Still 1.jpg (407.52 KiB) Viewed 3318 times
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Just SYCC? No word on the next superheroine shoot yet?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Remember who made the post above. If this shoot doesn't take place, it's Director B's fault for tantalizing all of you. Should be a great shoot though. Heather is one of the sexiest women on the planet!

Fingers crossed!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:33 am Remember who made the post above. If this shoot doesn't take place, it's Director B's fault for tantalizing all of you. Should be a great shoot though. Heather is one of the sexiest women on the planet!

Fingers crossed!

Blue
It's always Director B's fault... :roll:
Whiteknight

Post by Whiteknight »

It will be nice to Heather in action again. She is a very good looking woman that has always done a very good job. But the endings have all been done. Strangle, shot, stabbed, electrocuted and I am probably missing another. We need something fresh. How about a hot tub fight in Baywatch style swimsuit? Just kidding, I know you will never go for a water video, but I can dream right. Have a healthy and safe end of the month and good luck with your next video.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whiteknight wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:31 am It will be nice to Heather in action again. She is a very good looking woman that has always done a very good job. But the endings have all been done. Strangle, shot, stabbed, electrocuted and I am probably missing another. We need something fresh. How about a hot tub fight in Baywatch style swimsuit? Just kidding, I know you will never go for a water video, but I can dream right. Have a healthy and safe end of the month and good luck with your next video.
I think Catwarrior 11 was rather fresh. Seeing Heather being strangled by Jenny while she was on her knees with her hands tied behind her back was pretty hot! Speaking of Dark Bat, I was just commenting elsewhere about how unique the first Dark Bat video was, because for the first time, we saw a sexy female killer actually getting off to the point of orgasm on killing another sexy babe! So, while causes of death may remain in the channels of what's familiar, that doesn't mean that the way it's presented has to!

There have been water endings in the past, from the older "Silk n Blood" series. Either straight drownings, strangled while drowning, shot in the tub, also at least one hair dryer in the water murder. For instance, "Aquaphobia" sees the lovely Petra bound and drowned by holding her head in a sink. "Wet & Wild" has Kerie and Lena shot in the tub (one of only two topless appearances by the sexy Lena).

Suzi was hand smothered in "The Newlywed Killer", Petra suffered a bag suffocation in "Death Insurance" and Petra found two ways to get herself hanged in "Cheatin the Posse" and "Curious Maid".

Attachments
Aquaphobia 2.jpg
Aquaphobia 2.jpg (385.94 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
Wet & Wild Lena.jpg
Wet & Wild Lena.jpg (103.79 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
Wet & Wild Kerie.jpg
Wet & Wild Kerie.jpg (95.25 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
Resort Murders.jpg
Resort Murders.jpg (112.15 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
Over Her Head Electrocution.jpg
Over Her Head Electrocution.jpg (159.86 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
Mr. Fixit.jpg