Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

saxovtr
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see UKSG stuff
Referral: Bluestonesilk

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by saxovtr »

Director B wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:26 am Again. What perils are we not doing enough of in our movies? Do let us know, please bear in mind what we don't do.

I say this almost every new release - but the backbreakers have dropped off a cliff.

You used to be best in the game at them, but you just don’t do them anymore. I have to get this fix from other producers now.

There was one in a Catwarrior movie about a year ago, but that aside I can’t remember any of the last 2-3 years of releases.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

saxovtr wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:11 am
Director B wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:26 am Again. What perils are we not doing enough of in our movies? Do let us know, please bear in mind what we don't do.

I say this almost every new release - but the backbreakers have dropped off a cliff.

You used to be best in the game at them, but you just don’t do them anymore. I have to get this fix from other producers now.

There was one in a Catwarrior movie about a year ago, but that aside I can’t remember any of the last 2-3 years of releases.
Really? All of these are pretty recent.
Attachments
WA 26.jpg
WA 26.jpg (121.25 KiB) Viewed 2860 times
WA 24.jpg
WA 24.jpg (89.92 KiB) Viewed 2860 times
Stellar 1.jpg
Stellar 1.jpg (101.37 KiB) Viewed 2860 times
DanDud88

Post by DanDud88 »

As I already stated, I would love to see Supernova have a love interest that could be put in danger.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:33 am

I hate to say it but two out of the three of those are a year and a half ago. Besides those are not back breakers those are bear hugs. The quality of the hear hugs have really gone down in the past year too. I was never a fan of the reverse bear huge either. When he means back breaker he is talking about over the knee back breakers or perhaps torture racks or over the shoulder back breakers. Three things will get my attention for a video. A normal bear hug. Over the knee or shoulder back breaker and a heroines flexibility. Unfortunately the quality of the acting has also gone down.

The thing that has really been turning me off of buying the new videos lately and I am sure that I am one of the few that think this, or at least one of the few that will say it, is that there used to be a time in which topless nudity was something you saw only a few times a year from this studio. Today almost every single time we get a new actress we are taking off her top on her first video. If the most impressive quality of a new actress is underneath the superheroine suit I am not interested.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whiteknight wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:26 pm

I hate to say it but two out of the three of those are a year and a half ago. Besides those are not back breakers those are bear hugs. The quality of the hear hugs have really gone down in the past year too. I was never a fan of the reverse bear huge either. When he means back breaker he is talking about over the knee back breakers or perhaps torture racks or over the shoulder back breakers. Three things will get my attention for a video. A normal bear hug. Over the knee or shoulder back breaker and a heroines flexibility. Unfortunately the quality of the acting has also gone down.

The thing that has really been turning me off of buying the new videos lately and I am sure that I am one of the few that think this, or at least one of the few that will say it, is that there used to be a time in which topless nudity was something you saw only a few times a year from this studio. Today almost every single time we get a new actress we are taking off her top on her first video. If the most impressive quality of a new actress is underneath the superheroine suit I am not interested.
Really? You do remember that the UK has been on lockdown for most of the past year and a half, right? Topless was rare before? You really want me to go through my 500 or so videos to show how wrong that statement is? Geesh!
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:59 pm

Really? You do remember that the UK has been on lockdown for most of the past year and a half, right? Topless was rare before? You really want me to go through my 500 or so videos to show how wrong that statement is? Geesh!
Well once you are done watching all those videos I think you will find that Thrall, Melody Sky, Krystal Red, Melanie Dunne, Claire, and Athena Some of the sites most remembered names never once did. Now I am not saying they are the best actresses on the site that would start a whole new battle on this forum. But their videos are still considered excellent without having to show anything.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whiteknight wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:25 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:59 pm

Well once you are done watching all those videos I think you will find that Thrall, Melody Sky, Krystal Red, Melanie Dunne, Claire, and Athena Some of the sites most remembered names never once did. Now I am not saying they are the best actresses on the site that would start a whole new battle on this forum. But their videos are still considered excellent without having to show anything.
Sexy spies had 9 out of the first 27 with topless. Vigilanties had 14 out of the first 24. Go look. Most of Petra's videos included topless! Lynda has three, and did you forget about Yvonne?
You don't want to see tits, go elsewhere, but don't make stuff up.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

^^^
What he said. None of those are backbreakers.

And yes, there has been a lockdown, but none of the most recent films which have been shot in the last year have featured an over the knee backbreaker. It's a shame that they've turned their back on this 'element'.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I would love to see camel clutch actions and why not some drooling, you have already done the bleeding from mouth and the orgasmic squirts so why not the drooling ? I mean drooling from pain and not by pleasure like in the squirts ! I would love to see a more realistic painfull expression in the faces, I would love also to see the actresses yelling and screaming as hell LOL !

And if blue can not make the contrast I like which means : Beauty VS Ugly. He could make contrast with an interracial fighting which means recruiting black women, asian women to play the superheroines or the villainesses, or asian males&black males to play the villains, don't forget that superheroines are protecting the earth so even the Aboriginal&Indigenous peoples from Australia to the Inuit&Siberian peoples could be implicated ! :razz:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I would be turning on If Lynda or Yvonne is killed in that way, smoothered to death by killerwatt or a look like villainess in the next release (see the picture) :excited:

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I would all be in favour of a smothering/asphyxia demise.

Like in the classic 'Die Watching' movie - what if this was to happen to Yvonne or Cameron? (BTW demise scene starts at the 2.30 mark, it's at the beginning of this classic flick)

read the comics

Post by read the comics »

For me, I've always felt like novanite hasn't had enough attention. With the exception of jailbreak, it's always been exposure followed quickly by supernova falling over and the film moves forward. I'd love to see her struggle against the effects for some time. Obviously nothing in the realm of five minutes. A subtle headache crescendos into intense disorientation. Trying to shake off the dizziness.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

We hear you saxovtr. We have put them into some of our scripts only to find in some cases the primary actress/model was uncomfortable to do it or not as flexible as we would like to make it work on screen. (That call is up to the director). Also, it's up to the said actress/model if on the day they say they don't want to do a particular peril, we do not force them. Yes, they agree to do everything in the script before they step on set, but as I said, if they change their minds, we can do nothing but do our best to complete the day's shoot; otherwise, that would be money down the drain. We will try to add one in our next production. Not promising anything, but as I said, we will try.
Attachments
Ultra Woman 5 still 2.jpg
Ultra Woman 5 still 2.jpg (673.37 KiB) Viewed 2378 times
Ultra Woman 5 still 15.jpg
Ultra Woman 5 still 15.jpg (719.62 KiB) Viewed 2378 times
Ultra Woman 5 still 4.jpg
Ultra Woman 5 still 4.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 2378 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm with you there. Whiteknight, I don't like producing topless via a video, but this decision is not up to me, the boss has the final say on all projects, and if the actress/model is willing to do it, the boss will; opt for that, why? Because they sell more than vids without the topless and making more money equals more videos made. So I'm told. I am not usually the one that handles other things not connected to the production of a shoot. As for nudity, we do not have nudity in Superheroine videos, nor the SYCC. Yes, the boss has nudity in his old videos but not in the ones I have produced.
Attachments
The Visitor still 4.jpg
The Visitor still 4.jpg (620.65 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
The Visitor still 5.jpg
The Visitor still 5.jpg (740.13 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
Last edited by Director B on Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:39 pm I would love to see camel clutch actions and why not some drooling, you have already done the bleeding from mouth and the orgasmic squirts so why not the drooling ? I mean drooling from pain and not by pleasure like in the squirts ! I would love to see a more realistic painfull expression in the faces, I would love also to see the actresses yelling and screaming as hell LOL !

And if blue can not make the contrast I like which means : Beauty VS Ugly. He could make contrast with an interracial fighting which means recruiting black women, asian women to play the superheroines or the villainesses, or asian males&black males to play the villains, don't forget that superheroines are protecting the earth so even the Aboriginal&Indigenous peoples from Australia to the Inuit&Siberian peoples could be implicated ! :razz:
Thanks for your comments Totallibertarianism. Drooling is something we will not be doing. The idea of asking the actress/model to cough up phlegm and push it out of their mouth the Boss and I find distasteful. This is becoming a thing in many other productions, but it won't be appearing in our videos, sorry. The orgasmic squirts we add in a few videos, it's an exaggerated effect that kind of makes it surreal. Bleeding from the side of the mouth we have done two times, I think. Realistic, painful expression in the face, have you noticed that I say actress/model? Most girls we take on are because of their looks. That's priority number one. That's what sells videos. Most girls we use are models, so they do their best when it comes to performance. Some are better than others, some are terrible, but their looks carry the video. Beauty VS Ugly, you'll have to talk to the Boss about that. It's his call. Remember, it's not all about what an individual wants peril-wise. It's about covering that basis to make sure the video stands a chance to sell. Recruiting black women, Asian women, yeah, we don't get many applicants for jobs in our productions. We always do our best, and contrary to what people have been complaining about via not having their perils in the videos, our films still sell.
Attachments
Supernova Hunted still 4.jpg
Supernova Hunted still 4.jpg (764.18 KiB) Viewed 2370 times