Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Intersub111

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by Intersub111 »

You do a saw-like peril were two superheroine are strapped to the chair and their fate is directly controlled by the other. One could be about to be impaled and the other garroted. And unfortunately they panic and fail the cooperation challenge.

Can also do individual perils where the solution is impossible but seems like a way out.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Hopefully more Stellar,or Stellar or whatever.Thats the only " new" girl I like,otherwise let's please bring back some more familiar faces.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Richpartist wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:39 pm Hopefully more Stellar,or Stellar or whatever.Thats the only " new" girl I like,otherwise let's please bring back some more familiar faces.
The next two videos Cameron Drew will be featured in are SYCC films. A Stellar video will follow soon.
Attachments
Preempted Plans still 19 copy.jpg
Preempted Plans still 19 copy.jpg (520.42 KiB) Viewed 3634 times
Unarmed and dangerous still 16.psd copy.jpg
Unarmed and dangerous still 16.psd copy.jpg (472.66 KiB) Viewed 3634 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Supernova is next guys & gals. Do you like the new Supernova? Come on, be honest :lol: What would you like to see in the next one. Production starts on the 11th of September 2021.
Attachments
Supernova Altered Ego still 31 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 31 copy.jpg (548.16 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 32 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 32 copy.jpg (623.8 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 36 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 36 copy.jpg (520.11 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 44 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 44 copy.jpg (440.33 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 1 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 1 copy.jpg (546.74 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
YTJGabriel04
What is your main fetish?: I wouldn't call it a "death" fetish, but i do find the female neck to be fascinating. Ideally, seeing a beautiful woman with her head back is quite arousing for me. Any neck movement is appealing whether it is turning side to side, up or down, swallowing, etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: there are a lot of beautiful necks on display.......i like what i see...
Referral: honestly, i cannot remember......i think i just stumbled across it web surfing.....

Post by YTJGabriel04 »

out of curiosity Blue....what does this mean for Miss Mason?
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

The next Supernova... I'd like to see a stranglefest, Cape, tie, chord, hands, on the floor, face to face... I'd like to see her struggle!!! Please!!?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Douse her down with Novanite dust until she is helpless and can barely move. Then tie her up (or at least her wrists and ankles), either to a chair or else a large table, then slowly strangle her. Or, for an interesting variation, Xander asphyxiates her with his bare hands (clamps his mouth over her mouth and nose and squeezes tight, cutting off her air supply). Oh, for scientific reasons of course, he wants to know how long she can live without any air.
3sdt
What is your main fetish?: Asphyxiation of all kinds
Why do you want to join this forum?: for future refence and seeing the video reviews
Referral: looked up uksg and found this

Post by 3sdt »

Strangling would be amazing, maybe with her stripped to a bra later
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

REALLY would rather it was Cameron.Dont like this other one,the whole laughing thing and I don't like her look.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Okay, you want Supernova strangled in the next one. Is that right? Any other peril you guys want?
Attachments
New Supernova 2 copy.jpg
New Supernova 2 copy.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 3227 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:23 am Okay, you want Supernova strangled in the next one. Is that right? Any other peril you guys want?
Maybe chloroform first in her civilian guise? Waking up and forced to fight for her life. Cape strangles are nice, and I also like the suggestion of finishing her off bound and hand suffocated.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Richpartist wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:48 am REALLY would rather it was Cameron.Dont like this other one,the whole laughing thing and I don't like her look.
I respectfully disagree. Sienna reminds me of Danica, and she has the added bonus that she's willing to go topless. I love Cameron too, but I can appreciate both of them. Cameron is certainly more buxom, but Sienna is rather more elegant. Each has their appeal, and I think Sienna will make the better Supernova, while Cameron may be the better White Angel. I'm currently lobbying (see my poll) for a prequel to SYCC "Classified" showing how Louise strangled the blonde in the red robe shown at the beginning. Cameron is currently the leading choice in the poll to play the doomed blonde, I'd really love to see Louise taking her out! Hopefully, Blue will like the idea, but we'll have to see.

My all-time favorite is still Lynda, but it appears she may not be back, at least for a while. Given the pandemic, they are having to work with the actresses who are available. I know Blue loves Rebecca Mason, so I assume she's not currently available. In the meantime, these are two very beautiful additions who ARE available! :D
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

How dare you respectfully disagree,tell me my opinion sucks :lol2:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Another idea - have two heroines, or White Angels, each tied and strapped to a chair and back to back to each other.
They are also connected to each other by garrote's around the neck, the more one moves, the more the other one is slowly choked and strangled...

The bad guys who have set this up sit down to watch, order themselves a pizza and beer take-away and enjoy themselves with the show that happens as each one manages to strangle the other.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Richpartist wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:17 pm How dare you respectfully disagree,tell me my opinion sucks :lol2:
I see Cameron just got another vote in my little poll! :D

I "respectfully disagree" because I know that tastes vary and that's fine. Personally, I wouldn't kick either out of bed and I seriously doubt that you would either! ;-) More baffling to me are those who prefer the videos NOT feature the heroine topless... I'm like, WTF wouldn't you want to see that? :D