Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by read the comics »

Irrelevant to this genre, but I greatly prefer narratives which engage me intellectually and force me to think critically. Basic explorations of the concepts of right and wrong will inevitably lead to a critique of the sociopolitical climates of their times. You can't really get messy without wading into grey areas and if you don't get messy then you have nothing to clean up. Superheroes punching each other over and over without any sort of higher tension is kinda boring.

What bothers me about the arrowverse is that it's devolved into a connected series of soap operas focused almost exclusively on interpersonal relationships, oversaturated with melodramatic expressions of different shades of love, and way too damn much "I'm not giving up on you" talks. The result, ironically is that the impact of it all is greatly diminished instead of an emotionally powerful payoff

Anyway, they totally make shows about superheroes without a bunch of social justice themes. They're on cartoon network.
Lizardude
What is your main fetish?: Undressing
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ideas
Referral: Other sites

Post by Lizardude »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:45 pm
Lizardude wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:24 pm Maybe a superheroine comprised of two girls who merge after finding two pars of magic bracelets. Might make for a cool heroine or villainess.
Sounds like a very interesting concept.

We are trying to determine whether or not we will be able to film during the new UK lockdown. We'll keep you advised once we decide on a shooting schedule for 2021.

Blue
Good luck and stay safe! Let me know when you use that idea, would love to see the result.
oraclus_19

Post by oraclus_19 »

I think you can develop a series called "What if...". For example, you can make a story about evil Supernova in a parallel world. She is being beaten by a sexual spy who plays Linda. Or maybe you can make a movie where our favorite superheroines turn into zombies or vampires.
evil_supernova.jpg
evil_supernova.jpg (322.15 KiB) Viewed 7914 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

oraclus_19 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:12 am I think you can develop a series called "What if...". For example, you can make a story about evil Supernova in a parallel world. She is being beaten by a sexual spy who plays Linda. Or maybe you can make a movie where our favorite superheroines turn into zombies or vampires.
evil_supernova.jpg
Hi,

We did do a "What If?" video where Yvonne played Supernova. More of these are possible. We're not going to be doing zombie or vampire storylines in the foreseeable future.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cookiezan2

Post by cookiezan2 »

Though I know everything is kind of up in the air at the moment given the varying situations with COVID, I just had a couple questions for you. Are there any plans to have Destiny or Martha Rose return in the near future? It would be great to see them back in any capacity, but, it would be spectacular to see them go up against a villainess and lose as they did so well in White Angel 23 and 27 respectively.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

cookiezan2 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:32 am Though I know everything is kind of up in the air at the moment given the varying situations with COVID, I just had a couple questions for you. Are there any plans to have Destiny or Martha Rose return in the near future? It would be great to see them back in any capacity, but, it would be spectacular to see them go up against a villainess and lose as they did so well in White Angel 23 and 27 respectively.
Things are in a strange place right now. Not all actresses are comfortable working under these conditions. I doubt that Destiny or Martha Rose will be back any time soon.

We are looking at doing another Teen Bat with a new actress and then continue our Supernova Powerless storyline.
Supernova Fall of the Mighty still 17.jpg
Supernova Fall of the Mighty still 17.jpg (504.48 KiB) Viewed 7127 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi!

Do you think you can do a video with these Goddess.
Charley Atwell, Chessie Kay, Mckenzie Lee, Rebecca More, Amber Jade, Cara Brett, Tasha Holz, Krystal Webb and Sophie Dee

Thank you and have a very nice day
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dagphil6 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:52 pm Hi!

Do you think you can do a video with these Goddess.
Charley Atwell, Chessie Kay, Mckenzie Lee, Rebecca More, Amber Jade, Cara Brett, Tasha Holz, Krystal Webb and Sophie Dee

Thank you and have a very nice day
I have no idea who any of them are. So, my answer would have to be 'No'. LOL!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

In response to dagphil6, I'm actually surprised that Charley Atwell never made it to the Bluestone universe. She's a British model and actually an acquaintance of Yvonne's. I think she would be great as a superheroine or White Angel if you can get her.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Falleen wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:27 am In response to dagphil6, I'm actually surprised that Charley Atwell never made it to the Bluestone universe. She's a British model and actually an acquaintance of Yvonne's. I think she would be great as a superheroine or White Angel if you can get her.
I agree. She does look hot, and has all of the Bluestone curves and looks. Maybe Director B can reach out to her.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

In response to dagphil6, I'm actually surprised that Charley Atwell never made it to the Bluestone universe. She's a British model and actually an acquaintance of Yvonne's. I think she would be great as a superheroine or White Angel if you can get her.
[/quote]

I agree. She does look hot, and has all of the Bluestone curves and looks. Maybe Director B can reach out to her.

Blue

[/quote]

I'm afraid she is mostly covered in Tats now.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Nothing a catsuit wouldn't solve if she plays a White Angel ;)
Also, I'm sure she'd do topless and more of the erotic elements, given her resume.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:13 pm Nothing a catsuit wouldn't solve if she plays a White Angel ;)
Also, I'm sure she'd do topless and more of the erotic elements, given her resume.
Well it is up to Blue if he wants to hire her
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:08 pm
Falleen wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:13 pm Nothing a catsuit wouldn't solve if she plays a White Angel ;)
Well it is up to Blue if he wants to hire her
Let's get some recent pics, D.B. As long as her tits aren't tattooed, she would look great in a catsuit.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Let's get some recent pics, D.B. As long as her tits aren't tattooed, she would look great in a catsuit.

Blue

There you go.
Attachments
Still 1.jpg
Still 1.jpg (292.14 KiB) Viewed 6640 times
Still 2.jpg
Still 2.jpg (334.33 KiB) Viewed 6640 times