Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by Richpartist »

Words that spell doom" Cameron will not be back for awhile".Nothing against her but this new blond is not very good.I mean,give us some hope this CHRISTMAS season,Linda,Crystal,Yvonne,Cameron,Melody,please.😁
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Richpartist wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:39 pm Words that spell doom" Cameron will not be back for awhile".Nothing against her but this new blond is not very good.I mean,give us some hope this CHRISTMAS season,Linda,Crystal,Yvonne,Cameron,Melody,please.😁
Yes Rich seems to have been a shift away from the peril side of things. Need one or two of the favourites back. Desperately need a new Wondra when Krystal is fit.
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Would love to see krystal back and getting chloroformed. Any word on her return blue?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Final Assignment" has been upscaled via the AI Programme. This was shot on DV tape; it suffers from delacing on the picture and is prevalent in some shots, so please beware.

"Final Assignment" features so many rare elements! This video includes a rare Lynda topless scene that includes breast fondling. Two male attackers also work her over. The action is superb, as is the acting!

Don't miss this upscaled version in Big Screen high resolution. It is 607 MB, whereas the original was only 183 MB.

Link to buy: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1421
Attachments
Final Assignment Upscaled poster copy.jpg
Final Assignment Upscaled poster copy.jpg (485.46 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
Final Assignment still 1a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 1a copy.jpg (347.05 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
Final Assignment still 2a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 2a copy.jpg (373.15 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
Final Assignment still 3a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 3a copy.jpg (381.16 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
Final Assignment still 4a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 4a copy.jpg (374.22 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
Final Assignment still 5a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 5a copy.jpg (390.51 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
Final Assignment still 6a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 6a copy.jpg (298.43 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
Final Assignment still 7a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 7a copy.jpg (384.85 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
Final Assignment still 8a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 8a copy.jpg (440 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
Final Assignment still 10a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 10a copy.jpg (558.36 KiB) Viewed 4236 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Richpartist wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:39 pm Words that spell doom" Cameron will not be back for awhile".Nothing against her but this new blond is not very good.I mean,give us some hope this CHRISTMAS season,Linda,Crystal,Yvonne,Cameron,Melody,please.😁
Given the circumstances and reduced time available after calling Sienna in to sub for Cameron, I'm sure all involved tried to do the best they could. We have no idea how much time was spent prepping Cameron, and then Sienna had to step in cold. I'm looking forward to her in "The Name Game" and though it's the same situation with subbing, she was probably more comfortable with it because it's a chair strangle similar to White Angel 28, so it's not something completely new.

From her previous outings, I don't agree that she's "not very good". I loved her first three. I will say that I suspect that she's best (so far) in the strangulation scenarios, and those are what most appeal to me. Loved watching those long legs kicking under her miniskirt! :D

She's a tall, leggy, blonde, knock out, and I've seen a lot worse acting, and that should only get better as her comfort level grows.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

This Friday, Sienna stars in an episode of the Scotland Yard Cold Cases as a double agent who gets interrogated by a man who has a grudge.
Attachments
The Name Game still 2 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 2 copy.jpg (396.09 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
The Name Game still 9 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 9 copy.jpg (381.64 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
The Name Game still 21 copy.jpg
The Name Game still 21 copy.jpg (411.94 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:40 am This Friday, Sienna stars in an episode of the Scotland Yard Cold Cases as a double agent who gets interrogated by a man who has a grudge.
The Name of the Game is "Make the blonde babe suffer!" :pc:

LOVE those glossy lips!
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Is it just me, or has the volume of “superheroine” films dropped off massively these days in favour of the Scotland Yard series?

I know there’s been the pandemic etc. to deal with, but it kind of feels the focus has shifted away from superheroine productions to the SY series.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

WilsonP wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:23 pm Is it just me, or has the volume of “superheroine” films dropped off massively these days in favour of the Scotland Yard series?

I know there’s been the pandemic etc. to deal with, but it kind of feels the focus has shifted away from superheroine productions to the SY series.
I don't think so. While I don't have any specifics, from what I've been picking up from various statements, there are a number of actresses who were involved in the superheroine series are not currently available. Judging from the pricing, I also suspect that the SYCC productions are requiring fewer resources, which in the current situation, may be hindering the ability to do more of the larger productions.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

WilsonP wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:23 pm Is it just me, or has the volume of “superheroine” films dropped off massively these days in favour of the Scotland Yard series?

Thinking about this, I know (from Blue's comments) that Lynda, Rebecca, and Krystal, have not been available. So, without casting changes, that eliminates Ultrawoman and Wondra. Sienna has recently made two appearances as Supernova and Cameron has two as Stellar. Darkbat, Darkwing, and Catwarrior, have made recent appearances. Krystal returns next month, so there is hope for a new Wondra video. I'm really hoping for Lynda to return, but I've not heard Blue say anything more positive than "might", so it may or may not happen. Personally, I just can't see anyone else as Ultrawoman. I think Nadia is expected back, and I thought I heard that about Samantha Wilde returning. If those happen, I expect things will rapidly pick up! SYCC is a nice option for those who are looking for more straight-up murder than fighting, so it's more in line with the Silk & Blood series which has closed out some time ago, so it fills that niche.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

I have never seen any of the Scotland Yard Series. Blue is there a area where you advertise it like you the superheroine films? What do the rest of you think of the videos?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:29 pm I have never seen any of the Scotland Yard Series. Blue is there a area where you advertise it like you the superheroine films? What do the rest of you think of the videos?
They are advertised on my Producer's forum here:
viewforum.php?f=2

but also all are featured on my promotional website here:
https://www.femmefatalities.com/members ... gory/sycc/

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whiteknight wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:29 pm I have never seen any of the Scotland Yard Series. Blue is there a area where you advertise it like you the superheroine films? What do the rest of you think of the videos?
I have all of them, and I've not been disappointed by one. I have favorites, of course, particularly those featuring long legs and strangled necks! But the others are worth the price and attention as well. I'm least interested in stabbings, but even those are well done. Most of the best actresses have done at least one or two, two notable exceptions being Rebecca and Lynda. I'd love to see both of them feature in at least one.

I'd be hard-pressed to name a single favorite, but I guess I'd say my top 5 would be (in order of release):
Fear Factor 2 - Louise strangled topless in a mini dress and pantyhose (several strangle KOs before the finisher stretched out on the couch with her head on the arm!)

Rise of Infamy - Natasha/Jenny strangled in a mini skirt and pantyhose on the kitchen island.

Third Degree - Natasha/Jenny in a mini skirt, chloroformed, bound, interrogated with a gun to her head and then shot (something for almost everyone!)

Taking a Stand - Krystal Red in a mini skirt and pantyhose, attacked in her bathroom, being strangled, she uses a taser to break away but is caught and knocked to the bed where she's mounted, punched in the face and then brutally strangled with a garrote.

Insurance Scam - Louise in a mini dress and pantyhose, is chloroformed, she wakes lying on the couch with her hands tied behind her back, shoeless, with her head on the arm of the couch and a red ribbon draped around her lovely neck. The killer waits for her to fully awaken before pulling it tight! This is a particularly nice strangling scene, which he prolongs by relaxing the ribbon to tell her why he's killing her. Louise has magnificent legs, which feature very prominently here! Couch strangles are among my very favorite because it leaves the victim's full body and struggle unobstructed for the viewer!

Honorable Mention
A couple of delightful ones that could've been in the top 5 had Louise and Natasha not dominated:
Who is Q? - The lovely D'Arcy in mini skirt business suit with pantyhose and heels is chloroformed, carried, hand tied behind her back and placed in a chair, she is strangled with a red ribbon. Once again, her sexy legs make an awesome display and there are wonderful up skirt views for the panty fans.

Quickie Divorce - Heather in a shiny black mini dress, pantyhose, and boots, is first garroted then breaks free and ends up on her back on the bed where she's mounted and brutally hand strangled. Afterwards he takes her boots as a trophy. (note: this was the completion of a contract which led to him mistakenly shooting her twin sister in "Mistaken Identity")
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Do a special one-off movie for us, Blue, to celebrate the festive season as last year's was pretty dour due to Covid lock-downs.
My scenario is this - a number of beautiful actresses are determined to get their own back on a ruthless producer/director who has unwisely gambled away their wages, so they break into his house and horribly torture him to death. I was thinking that Director B himself could play the part of the male lead who gets to meet his maker.
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Director B wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:40 am This Friday, Sienna stars in an episode of the Scotland Yard Cold Cases as a double agent who gets interrogated by a man who has a grudge.
Aw, how thoughtful of a birthday gift! Actually, my birthday is on Saturday but I'm still looking forward to getting this video as a self-gift.