Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DanDud88

Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by DanDud88 »

Just wondering what Bluestone's fellow fans, want to see next in his videos, storyline-wise.

I'v been pitching to Blue that he should give his heroines someone to be in a realtionship with like a male Lois lane for supernova or a male catwoman for Darkwing or a steve trevor type character for wondra. You know someone we as the audience can picture ourselves as (no sex, lets not turn it into that). But i dont think the actresses would like that unless Blue hires there real life bfs for the parts. Just an idea i had.

Or how about Red Novanite turning Supernova evil like in Superman III, u could make multiple movies, but Blue already thought of an evil supernova when she got split into so i don't know how hed make this time diffrent.

Anyone else got any sensible ideas for future storylines theyd like to see.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by xj900uk »

THe idea of a totally evil Supernova or perhaps the anti-thesis of her has definite appeal.
Not split from her, but basically from the twin opposite of Planet Nova anyway - would even dress completely differently as well, maybe in more a red & black costume?
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

A big bad sending a bunch of smaller bads after a MacGuffin not unlike Thanos could be cool. Ambitious, I know but a lot could happen and it might be interesting to see a culmination in the genre.
read the comics

Your boyfriend of superheroine idea sounds like a really cool way to developer higher stakes. I just wonder how practical it would be to budget screentime in order to properly cultivate that given the restraints of the genre.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

I do like the boyfriend or best male friend idea for Supernova and other characters. However, it would require an absolute change in direction of the evolution of these videos from a one video one goal ideology to a multiple video journey that we have not seen for 2 years from this studio. I can the see the superheroine first saving her friend from evil. Then in trying to complete some goal where the male friend keeps following her trying to help. She keeps leaving him behind because it is too dangerous until the friend is captured trying to save her. So now she must save him and defeat evil. So she gathers the other superheroines to go on a mission. Even the traditional villains are doing something to help for this next evil is true evil. But of course there must be a twist like the boyfriend has been turned and used to fight her. The big question is does she save him or is she forced to kill her own friend. Or does the boyfriend save himself from within and use his own powers with Supernova to destroy evil once and for all.

Can you imagine the drama acting that it would take to pull this off and how many people. Do we have the right people? Right now bluestone videos have the emotional range of a teaspoon. If the boyfriend is killed or taken prisoner or shown to have been turned and Supernova does not shed any tears I will rip my computer in two. Buy a new computer and send a scathing email to Blue. And for those who would hope for some alternate form of action going on forget it. Blue would never go for it. However, If the boyfriend could get a relieved hug from Supernova a couple of times that would be great. Maybe a kiss at the end of it all but that is as far as blue would ever allow it to go.
read the comics

Lol, yeah. Crying on demand is quite an elusive acting chop. That level of emotional investment has honestly never been something I'm looking for from the genre but I'd be interested to see how it played out if it could be pulled off and executed economically.

I've felt the genre as a whole has been a touch stagnant in the past couple years. Covid certainly hasn't made it easy for anyone to produce content but I also feel that it sort of plateaued.

Creatively and technically, the bar really got raised a few years ago and the ride that proceeded has been awesome. But just like any wave, it had to crash. The impending close of Heroine Movies (rest in peace) is really vindicating that feeling for me. But just like any wave that crashes, there's always a next. So I'm really looking forward to the way the genre reinvents itself next. (Insert obligatory Phoenix reference)
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

If you want superheroines movies&series in a drama style, you have plenty in the market you can watch it for cheap price, like Supergirl, Wonderwoman, Catwoman, black scorpion etc... etc...

I'm really not for putting compassion&love things or feeling in the bluestone movies, it would be going completely in the opposite direction, you should know that the erotic/peril things are purely materialistic feeling not a spirit one, it is a excellent thing to do to destroy the bluestone studio. (On the other hand sometimes the compassion can become a materialist feeling, I will not deny it...).

Anyway your idea of relationship with the audience, the public might be a good thing, the superheroine playing in it should be extremely famous and living like a SuperStar, she should have many fans watching her on TV&Internet and on LIVE feed&stream rescuing citizens from evil organizations or beating villains or villainesses, and in the aftermath congratulated by the President of the free world and by the international organizations, the superheroine becoming an icon from the whole world. This relationship of superheroine with her audience would be an excellent thing to put in the bluestone movies ! Then watching this "Icon" finally in the end completely destroyed and humiliated and perhaps sadiscally killed in front of her fans will be very enjoyable to watch !
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:45 am If you want superheroines movies&series in a drama style, you have plenty in the market you can watch it for cheap price, like Supergirl, Wonderwoman, Catwoman, black scorpion etc... etc...

I'm really not for putting compassion&love things or feeling in the bluestone movies, it would be going completely in the opposite direction, you should know that the erotic/peril things are purely materialistic feeling not a spirit one, it is a excellent thing to do to destroy the bluestone studio. (On the other hand sometimes the compassion can become a materialist feeling, I will not deny it...).

Anyway your idea of relationship with the audience, the public might be a good thing, the superheroine playing in it should be extremely famous and living like a SuperStar, she should have many fans watching her on TV&Internet and on LIVE feed&stream rescuing citizens from evil organizations or beating villains or villainesses, and in the aftermath congratulated by the President of the free world and by the international organizations, the superheroine becoming an icon from the whole world. This relationship of superheroine with her audience would be an excellent thing to put in the bluestone movies ! Then watching this "Icon" finally in the end completely destroyed and humiliated and perhaps sadiscally killed in front of her fans will be very enjoyable to watch !
If you are asking me to go watch Supergirl, Wonderwoman, Catwoman, black scorpion and other main stream shows forget it. They try but the ladies are not all that hot and lately if there is a series they always want to throw in the social justice crap in there. I am not interested in social politics just give me a show with hot superheroines and no politics.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Whiteknight wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:53 pm I do like the boyfriend or best male friend idea for Supernova and other characters. However, it would require an absolute change in direction of the evolution of these videos from a one video one goal ideology to a multiple video journey that we have not seen for 2 years from this studio. I can the see the superheroine first saving her friend from evil. Then in trying to complete some goal where the male friend keeps following her trying to help. She keeps leaving him behind because it is too dangerous until the friend is captured trying to save her. So now she must save him and defeat evil. So she gathers the other superheroines to go on a mission. Even the traditional villains are doing something to help for this next evil is true evil. But of course there must be a twist like the boyfriend has been turned and used to fight her. The big question is does she save him or is she forced to kill her own friend. Or does the boyfriend save himself from within and use his own powers with Supernova to destroy evil once and for all.

Can you imagine the drama acting that it would take to pull this off and how many people. Do we have the right people? Right now bluestone videos have the emotional range of a teaspoon. If the boyfriend is killed or taken prisoner or shown to have been turned and Supernova does not shed any tears I will rip my computer in two. Buy a new computer and send a scathing email to Blue. And for those who would hope for some alternate form of action going on forget it. Blue would never go for it. However, If the boyfriend could get a relieved hug from Supernova a couple of times that would be great. Maybe a kiss at the end of it all but that is as far as blue would ever allow it to go.
We could do that but I don't think that's what fans want to see in these videos, this is not mainstream, these videos are niche videos with the main focus on peril, but we did see Supernova lose a friend and cry over his death in the peril version of Supernova on the run. So we do go there a bit.
Attachments
Supernova On the Run still 88.jpg
Supernova On the Run still 88.jpg (579.36 KiB) Viewed 13235 times
Supernova On the Run still 87.jpg
Supernova On the Run still 87.jpg (463.94 KiB) Viewed 13235 times
read the comics

Whiteknight wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:13 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:45 am If you want superheroines movies&series in a drama style, you have plenty in the market you can watch it for cheap price, like Supergirl, Wonderwoman, Catwoman, black scorpion etc... etc...

If you are asking me to go watch Supergirl, Wonderwoman, Catwoman, black scorpion and other main stream shows forget it. They try but the ladies are not all that hot and lately if there is a series they always want to throw in the social justice crap in there. I am not interested in social politics just give me a show with hot superheroines and no politics.
Hol up! Gal Gadot is freaking gorgeous! 😆 Carry on.
Lizardude
What is your main fetish?: Undressing
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ideas
Referral: Other sites

Post by Lizardude »

Maybe a superheroine comprised of two girls who merge after finding two pars of magic bracelets. Might make for a cool heroine or villainess.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Lizardude wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:24 pm Maybe a superheroine comprised of two girls who merge after finding two pars of magic bracelets. Might make for a cool heroine or villainess.
Sounds like a very interesting concept.

We are trying to determine whether or not we will be able to film during the new UK lockdown. We'll keep you advised once we decide on a shooting schedule for 2021.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Just be careful, and stay well.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Yes,be careful.Its crazy,my sister's husband has come down with " something" but won't know what the results are until Christmas day! Which basically means we won't know if we might have it since we have been around her( with masks).Stay safe and healthy out there.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Whiteknight wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:13 am If you are asking me to go watch Supergirl, Wonderwoman, Catwoman, black scorpion and other main stream shows forget it. They try but the ladies are not all that hot and lately if there is a series they always want to throw in the social justice crap in there. I am not interested in social politics just give me a show with hot superheroines and no politics.
Melissa Benoist is super hot, man.