Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by Whiteknight »

Director B wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:23 am Okay, you want Supernova strangled in the next one. Is that right? Any other peril you guys want?
Normal bear hug. Over the knee and shoulder backbreaker.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Which Supernova did it for you?
Attachments
Supernova Altered Ego still 32 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 32 copy.jpg (623.8 KiB) Viewed 3982 times
Supernova Fall of the Mighty still 2.jpg
Supernova Fall of the Mighty still 2.jpg (411.54 KiB) Viewed 3982 times
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 31.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 31.jpg (884.94 KiB) Viewed 3982 times
Supernova On the Run still 77.jpg
Supernova On the Run still 77.jpg (834.09 KiB) Viewed 3982 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 8.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 8.jpg (554.82 KiB) Viewed 3982 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:38 am Which Supernova did it for you?
YES! :clap:
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Natasha, then Rebecca!
Director B

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:21 am
Er... yes what? Yes, is not answering the question LOL!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Which one? Oh, definitely Melanie Dunne - best of the lot!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:40 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:21 am
Er... yes what? Yes, is not answering the question LOL!
It's called "All of the above!" :D
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Melody and Natasha,or whatever her name is this week.🤣🤣
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Melanie and Danica hands down. I never thought anyone would be able to come close to Danica.
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Other perils:
Bound to a table with a Novanite Laser beam getting ready to split her from crotch to top. The machine has to break so maybe a super squirt to take out the laser and then then henchperson has to handle it?

Would still like to see Supernova beat her opponent and stand over them gloating and then they respond to her vicious low blow (can we get a reaction please) then again whatever end game you want Backbreaker bearhug.

Betrayal, in Jailbreak that one agent picked up the Novablade. Bring him back and rescue her only to say Remember this...

Just a few ideas for you to tinker with as you see fit.
YTJGabriel04
What is your main fetish?: I wouldn't call it a "death" fetish, but i do find the female neck to be fascinating. Ideally, seeing a beautiful woman with her head back is quite arousing for me. Any neck movement is appealing whether it is turning side to side, up or down, swallowing, etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: there are a lot of beautiful necks on display.......i like what i see...
Referral: honestly, i cannot remember......i think i just stumbled across it web surfing.....

Post by YTJGabriel04 »

Over the knee back breakers, normal bear-hugs, cradle carries and strangles work for me most....topless, fondling, and orgasmic squirts tend to lean more toward rape and sexual assault (big game breaker for me), and away from general superheroine peril.....I get it, i do, whatever sells yaknow.....and to each his own.....

I will agree with Whiteknight on this though....the best girls ( Mason, Dunne, Red, Claire, Mink), never needed to do these elements to sell their movies, even if some may have on occasion.....and you do need to sell these videos, otherwise no more Bluestone Productions eh!

My Favourite Supernovas were Miss Dunne and Miss Mason. Natasha was kinda growing on me too.....

All in all, keep up the good work Blue and DB.......if i like what I see, I will throw dollars your way, if i dont, well, yaknow :)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Hi YTJGabriel04, there was only one video we did that featured the orgasmic squirts only, and that was White Angel 20; every time it was featured, you had a choice, with or without it because it is an effect that's put on in post-production. "The best girls ( Mason, Dunne, Red, Claire, Mink), never needed to do these elements to sell their movies" Well, there was a Catwarrior video that featured it and a Supernova video, and contrary to what you think ones with the effect on them do sell well. But the bottom line is people do have a choice. We start production today on a new Supernova adventure. Thank you for your comments YTJGabriel04.
Attachments
Supernova Dark Nova Still 22.jpg
Supernova Dark Nova Still 22.jpg (921.51 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 26.jpg
Supernova 24 Xander's Revenge still 26.jpg (340.48 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 8.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 8.jpg (554.82 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
Supernova Identity Crisis still 35.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis still 35.jpg (627.01 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:38 am Hi YTJGabriel04, there was only one video we did that featured the orgasmic squirts only, and that was White Angel 20; every time it was featured, you had a choice, with or without it because it is an effect that's put on in post-production. "The best girls ( Mason, Dunne, Red, Claire, Mink), never needed to do these elements to sell their movies" Well, there was a Catwarrior video that featured it and a Supernova video, and contrary to what you think ones with the effect on them do sell well. But the bottom line is people do have a choice. We start production today on a new Supernova adventure. Thank you for your comments YTJGabriel04.
For what it's worth, there is a poll out there on the board and right now, it's running 80% prefer a topless ending. I'd also argue that "Sudden Frenzy" was an outstanding performance by Mink, and she was topless for much of the video. Claire was also the villain in most of her videos, so it never really came into play, though I certainly wouldn't have minded if it had!

People need to understand that their specific preferences aren't universal. Some like tongue extended strangles, others don't. Clearly, in the marketplace, you have to prominently feature as much of the most popular elements as possible and maybe throw the outliers a bone here and there when you can do so. I think Bluestone does a great job with this, even to the point of giving alternate versions for both the squirts, and the tongue. There is even the occasional "boot stealer" for those with a foot fetish! Personally, in my "perfect world" every video would be female on female strangling with the loser ending up topless or even nude. But, I get that's not for everybody and I can enjoy the others because they are well done, and the babes are gorgeous.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whiteknight wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:24 pm
Director B wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:23 am Okay, you want Supernova strangled in the next one. Is that right? Any other peril you guys want?
Normal bear hug. Over the knee and shoulder backbreaker.
They did something in "Super Girl" one season that was interesting. Her powers were neutralized, and they put her in a bubble pack like a doll. Theory being that without her powers, she would run out of air and suffocate. As with an invisible strangler, there is nothing to distract from the actresses' death throes.

Attachments
Supergirl running out of air.gif
Supergirl running out of air.gif (19.98 MiB) Viewed 3595 times
ranger87
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, but strangulation/death is also one of my interests. Fantasy, of course. I'd never wish violence on real people.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This seems to be a forum dedicated to erotic death. I'm interested in reading topics, and occationally posting.
Referral: Found it by a google search.

Post by ranger87 »

Natasha, then Danica. Melody is 3rd. Sienna. Melanie. Gotta place Rebecca last, for me.