Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:25 am Today we are shooting with Cameron Drew On the SYCC, I'm wishing the Director and the crew God speed. I will post stills soon.
May the lucky actor playing the interrogator have a very enjoyable time with our sexy but doomed lady! :pc: A pulse check when he's finished her would be a nice bonus... ;-)
alexabs88
What is your main fetish?: Neck snap, finger breaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post my opinions
Referral: Google search "femme fatal"

Post by alexabs88 »

and maybe a post neck snap. Just to make sure she is really finished
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Bad news, guys. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we could not shoot with Cameron today.

I'm bummed, but there was nothing that we could do about it. Sorry.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Cameron is pretty much the only good actress/model you have anymore.IMO
Cameron,Jenny and any " classic" model you need to keep.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:59 pm Bad news, guys. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we could not shoot with Cameron today.

Blue
Aw bugger, sorry to hear that Blue. I expect it was all Director B's fault.

Has a date been re-set when you can shoot with Cameron at some point in the near future?
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:59 pm Bad news, guys. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we could not shoot with Cameron today.

Blue
That's certainly a downer. Hopefully she can come back soon. Would love to see more of her Stellar Videos!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:19 am

Blue

Has a date been re-set when you can shoot with Cameron at some point in the near future?
Cameron will not be back for a while. Meanwhile, we were able to shoot some of the material with Sienna Scarlett who thankfully stepped in halfway through the shoot day, so that the studio and crew time would not be completely wasted. Cameron should be back when she recovers from her accident.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:57 am

Blue

Cameron will not be back for a while. Meanwhile, we were able to shoot some of the material with Sienna Scarlett who thankfully stepped in halfway through the shoot day, so that the studio and crew time would not be completely wasted. Cameron should be back when she recovers from her accident.

Blue
So sorry to hear that she had an accident! Doubly so that it was significant enough to require any substantial recovery time. Please convey to her our best wishes for a speedy recovery! We look forward to seeing her return in full health for her next "destruction". Yes, the irony is not lost on me! ;-)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Blue

Blue
Oh no, Blue, so sorry to hear that Cameron has had an accident. :frown: Please pass on all of our best wishes to her and tell her on our behalf that we all hope she gets well soon.
Sending hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery to Cameron. :X
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Blue

Blue
Any chance of bringing Mia Rhodes from Supernova 30 back for further action as a villainess? I wouldn't mind another match up with Sienna (pref. one on one) where she strangles Sienna (topless, a bonus) in the Extreme version and is strangled by Sienna in the Peril version. In that scenario, I'd buy both in a heartbeat!
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Beowulf wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:25 am
HeroiineH wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:54 pm Teen bat wants to show to Dark Bat that she's ready and confident about her skills. She kidnaps dark bat (chloroform her if possible x) ), then try to show that she's strong as dark bat but get defeated / defeat her (two possible versions). At the end, dark bat chloroforms teen bat (or the opposite, depending on the end) cause she doesn't want want to kill her. Or, if people looks for for dead end, maybe dark bat kills teen bat (like u want). Is it a good idea for a script ?
What about a slight twist on this?

How about Catwarrior kidnaps Teen Bat to get back at Dark Bat for the events of Catwarrior 11. To Catwarrior's surprise Dark Bat brings along Dark Wing. They rescue Teen Bat and then the 3 Bats take down and destroy Catwarrior.

3 BatBabes dominating and destroying Catwarrior would be Hooooooooootttttttttt!!!!!!! In the extreme version the bats get carried away each trying to outdo the other, and kill Catwarrior. They decide to carry her body off to hide it someplace. In the peril version they could simply beat her up, tie her up, and leave her bound with a note on her for the authorities.
That could be awesome dude ! Nice idea !
Crosspick
What is your main fetish?: Garrote Strangle, Shootings, and stabbings. Preferably Fem vs Fem
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be more active in the community
Referral: Google

Post by Crosspick »

As awesome as that sounds I don't think we'll see a four actress movie again anytime soon. I'm pretty sure it would break the bank :/
And I'm not sure anyone here would want to see the pricetag for trying to finance that either lol
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon...

Collectors' Edition 21 - Final Assignment (Collectors' Edition) 11/05/21

Collectors' Edition 22 - White Angel 5 (Collectors' Edition) 11/12/21

Collectors' Edition 23 - Supernova 10: Banish the Darkness (Collectors' Edition) 11/19/21

Collectors' Edition 24 - The Frenzy Alternative 11/26/21
Attachments
Final Assignment Upscaled poster copy.jpg
Final Assignment Upscaled poster copy.jpg (485.46 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
White Angel 5 Upscaled poster copy.jpg
White Angel 5 Upscaled poster copy.jpg (477.51 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Supernova 10 Banish the Darkness poster 2 copy.jpg
Supernova 10 Banish the Darkness poster 2 copy.jpg (478.9 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Frenzy Alternative poster copy 2.jpg
Frenzy Alternative poster copy 2.jpg (561.22 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:45 am Coming Soon...

Collectors' Edition 21 - Final Assignment (Collectors' Edition) 11/05/21

Collectors' Edition 22 - White Angel 5 (Collectors' Edition) 11/12/21

Collectors' Edition 23 - Supernova 10: Banish the Darkness (Collectors' Edition) 11/19/21

Collectors' Edition 24 - The Frenzy Alternative 11/26/21
Final Assignment - Lynda, one of only three topless appearances and the only one in lace-top stockings! Hand choked and strangled with a tie with fondling of her lovely breasts! One of my all-time favorites!

White Angle 5 - Petra arrives to dispose of a "dead" September Rose, only to have her revive and strangle her with a garrote. But Petra has the White Angel serum and revives and spends some quality time with her hands tight around September's sexy neck before a low-blow levels the field, only for X to arrive and a 2 on 1 fight begins that eventually sees September strangled with a tie while Petra pins her arms behind her back with great glee! But, uh, oh... Petra's lovely body begin rejecting the serum and X has to uh, terminate the experiment by garroting Petra, rendering her topless in the process. There are nice displays of cleavage from both ladies and nice up-skirt panty shots of Petra in both strangles! Probably one of my favorite Petra strangle videos!

Supernova 10 - Krystal with her hands around Danica's sexy throat until she is nearly choked out, and then she snaps Danica's neck. The satisfied smile on Krystal's lovely face after she's killed Supernova is the cherry on top! The only thing better than watching one sexy woman take out another is watching her delight in doing so!

The Frenzy Alternative - Claire gets the Hitchcock treatment in her only appearance in lace-top stockings and stripped to her bra! Must see TV!

The build up to the Holiday season has never looked this good! :pc: :clap: :love:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Final Assignment" has been upscaled via the AI Programme. Because this was shot on DV tape it suffers from delacing on the picture and is prevalent in some shots, so please beware.

"Final Assignment" features so many rare elements! This video includes a rare Lynda topless scene that includes breast fondling. She is also worked over by two male attackers. The action is superb as is the acting!

Don't miss this upscaled version in Big Screen high resolution. It is 607 MB whereas the original was only 183 MB.

Link to buy: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1421
Attachments
Final Assignment Upscaled poster copy.jpg
Final Assignment Upscaled poster copy.jpg (485.46 KiB) Viewed 2592 times
Final Assignment still 1a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 1a copy.jpg (347.05 KiB) Viewed 2592 times
Final Assignment still 2a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 2a copy.jpg (373.15 KiB) Viewed 2592 times
Final Assignment still 3a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 3a copy.jpg (381.16 KiB) Viewed 2592 times
Final Assignment still 4a copy.jpg
Final Assignment still 4a copy.jpg (374.22 KiB) Viewed 2592 times