Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

YTJGabriel04
What is your main fetish?: I wouldn't call it a "death" fetish, but i do find the female neck to be fascinating. Ideally, seeing a beautiful woman with her head back is quite arousing for me. Any neck movement is appealing whether it is turning side to side, up or down, swallowing, etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: there are a lot of beautiful necks on display.......i like what i see...
Referral: honestly, i cannot remember......i think i just stumbled across it web surfing.....

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by YTJGabriel04 »

Director B wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:38 am Hi YTJGabriel04, there was only one video we did that featured the orgasmic squirts only, and that was White Angel 20; every time it was featured, you had a choice, with or without it because it is an effect that's put on in post-production. "The best girls ( Mason, Dunne, Red, Claire, Mink), never needed to do these elements to sell their movies" Well, there was a Catwarrior video that featured it and a Supernova video, and contrary to what you think ones with the effect on them do sell well. But the bottom line is people do have a choice. We start production today on a new Supernova adventure. Thank you for your comments YTJGabriel04.
i never said these girls "didnt" do these elements, i stated that they didnt "need" to (my opinion of course)......I have no doubt they sell well and, probably better with them.....I was merely pointing out that these elements can generally turn "me" off.....the choice on whether or not i can purchase these with or without some of these elements is a "good" option.....I also understand that business is business, you do what you must to make your profits, like I said before, I get it! I "do" appreciate the effort you guys do to keep as many viewers (for lack of a better word), satisfied....

Dont you just love typing stuff out.....its not until you read a reply you realize your words are not heard the same as they are spoken......I meant no offence at all by my post, and wasnt suggesting to "not" do these elements.....was more or less giving my opinion on what works and doesnt work for me....

P.S. Will there be more of Miss Mason in the near future or not at all? I did ask in a previous post, however it hasnt been mentioned.
YTJGabriel04
What is your main fetish?: I wouldn't call it a "death" fetish, but i do find the female neck to be fascinating. Ideally, seeing a beautiful woman with her head back is quite arousing for me. Any neck movement is appealing whether it is turning side to side, up or down, swallowing, etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: there are a lot of beautiful necks on display.......i like what i see...
Referral: honestly, i cannot remember......i think i just stumbled across it web surfing.....

Post by YTJGabriel04 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:00 am
Director B wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:38 am Hi YTJGabriel04, there was only one video we did that featured the orgasmic squirts only, and that was White Angel 20; every time it was featured, you had a choice, with or without it because it is an effect that's put on in post-production. "The best girls ( Mason, Dunne, Red, Claire, Mink), never needed to do these elements to sell their movies" Well, there was a Catwarrior video that featured it and a Supernova video, and contrary to what you think ones with the effect on them do sell well. But the bottom line is people do have a choice. We start production today on a new Supernova adventure. Thank you for your comments YTJGabriel04.
For what it's worth, there is a poll out there on the board and right now, it's running 80% prefer a topless ending. I'd also argue that "Sudden Frenzy" was an outstanding performance by Mink, and she was topless for much of the video. Claire was also the villain in most of her videos, so it never really came into play, though I certainly wouldn't have minded if it had!

People need to understand that their specific preferences aren't universal. Some like tongue extended strangles, others don't. Clearly, in the marketplace, you have to prominently feature as much of the most popular elements as possible and maybe throw the outliers a bone here and there when you can do so. I think Bluestone does a great job with this, even to the point of giving alternate versions for both the squirts, and the tongue. There is even the occasional "boot stealer" for those with a foot fetish! Personally, in my "perfect world" every video would be female on female strangling with the loser ending up topless or even nude. But, I get that's not for everybody and I can enjoy the others because they are well done, and the babes are gorgeous.

That is a fair call. i wont argue that......if 80% want certain elements, then I'd expect 80% of the merchandise (where allowed/possible), would provide it......in my perfect world all movies would end with some gorgeous babe lying dead/unconscious with her head draped backwards (at full extension) over the back of either a chair, table or some perps arm as he/she carries her away.....with many views of uninterrupted, clear, focused, closeup filming (again where possible)....
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

YTJGabriel04 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:12 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:00 am
For what it's worth, there is a poll out there on the board and right now, it's running 80% prefer a topless ending. I'd also argue that "Sudden Frenzy" was an outstanding performance by Mink, and she was topless for much of the video. Claire was also the villain in most of her videos, so it never really came into play, though I certainly wouldn't have minded if it had!

People need to understand that their specific preferences aren't universal. Some like tongue extended strangles, others don't. Clearly, in the marketplace, you have to prominently feature as much of the most popular elements as possible and maybe throw the outliers a bone here and there when you can do so. I think Bluestone does a great job with this, even to the point of giving alternate versions for both the squirts, and the tongue. There is even the occasional "boot stealer" for those with a foot fetish! Personally, in my "perfect world" every video would be female on female strangling with the loser ending up topless or even nude. But, I get that's not for everybody and I can enjoy the others because they are well done, and the babes are gorgeous.

That is a fair call. i wont argue that......if 80% want certain elements, then I'd expect 80% of the merchandise (where allowed/possible), would provide it......in my perfect world all movies would end with some gorgeous babe lying dead/unconscious with her head draped backwards (at full extension) over the back of either a chair, table or some perps arm as he/she carries her away.....with many views of uninterrupted, clear, focused, closeup filming (again where possible)....
White Angel 11 :D
Attachments
WA 11 Finale.jpg
WA 11 Finale.jpg (125.26 KiB) Viewed 4940 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

For the future? Well it's a bit of a long shot and I did put it up on another thread, but it's worth repeating here...

THe more I see and think of Cameron, I can't help but get the impression that she'd make a fantastic supervillianess.

How about it, Blue? Can you whip Director B into making a movie with Cameron as the main star, but she is also a really nasty villainess to boot?
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:05 am For the future? Well it's a bit of a long shot and I did put it up on another thread, but it's worth repeating here...

THe more I see and think of Cameron, I can't help but get the impression that she'd make a fantastic supervillianess.

How about it, Blue? Can you whip Director B into making a movie with Cameron as the main star, but she is also a really nasty villainess to boot?
Interesting concept! For me, I see her more as the innocent amateur in over her head and doomed to be the lamb led to slaughter, but women can fool you that way! Maybe she's a deadly assassin who uses her innocent front to lure her victims to their death? Perhaps Ms. Misery from the UKSG Classics could be resurrected for a new story arc, with a few videos of her taking out sexy babes before finally being tracked down and terminated herself. I wouldn't mind watching her strangle say, Sienna, D'Arcy, and Natasha, before being removed by Louise. That would certainly be worthy of the popcorn!
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Can we get a model dressed as Wonder Girl?Image
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

You'll have to ask Blue that question.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

RingoWarrior wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:32 pm Can we get a model dressed as Wonder Girl?
Well, it's certainly possible, but we'd have to find just the right girl to play that role. If she's not as gorgeous as a goddess, she just won't do!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

YTJGabriel04 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:58 pm Over the knee back breakers, normal bear-hugs, cradle carries and strangles work for me most....topless, fondling, and orgasmic squirts tend to lean more toward rape and sexual assault (big game breaker for me), and away from general superheroine peril.....I get it, i do, whatever sells yaknow.....and to each his own.....

I will agree with Whiteknight on this though....the best girls ( Mason, Dunne, Red, Claire, Mink), never needed to do these elements to sell their movies, even if some may have on occasion.....and you do need to sell these videos, otherwise no more Bluestone Productions eh!

My Favourite Supernovas were Miss Dunne and Miss Mason. Natasha was kinda growing on me too.....

All in all, keep up the good work Blue and DB.......if i like what I see, I will throw dollars your way, if i dont, well, yaknow :)
I wanted to reply to this post, which I just read, since I'm a person who has constantly asked for the orgasm element as part of the script.

I don't like rape-themed videos. There are quite a few movies with that theme on this website (that feature it in full hardcore style), and I haven't bought a single one of those. I'm not criticizing those who like them, but personally, the rape element is a turn-off.

So to clarify, what I personally love about movies like WA20 and WA25 is that the strong, powerful heroine has a secret, submissive side. She wants to be dominated. It's not rape, so much as it is masochistic, nihilistic pleasure. Stephanie Knight did such a wonderful job in that brief moment at the end of WA20, where her inhibitions melt away, and she cums from her defeat at being strangled. It's my favorite part out of all these movies I've purchased.

That's the kind of scene I'd love to see more of, and it's been quite a while since something like that was featured. It's not possible to get that level of sexiness with the effect added in as an afterthought.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Falleen wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:35 am
YTJGabriel04 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:58 pm Over the knee back breakers, normal bear-hugs, cradle carries and strangles work for me most....topless, fondling, and orgasmic squirts tend to lean more toward rape and sexual assault (big game breaker for me), and away from general superheroine peril.....I get it, i do, whatever sells yaknow.....and to each his own.....

I will agree with Whiteknight on this though....the best girls ( Mason, Dunne, Red, Claire, Mink), never needed to do these elements to sell their movies, even if some may have on occasion.....and you do need to sell these videos, otherwise no more Bluestone Productions eh!

My Favourite Supernovas were Miss Dunne and Miss Mason. Natasha was kinda growing on me too.....

All in all, keep up the good work Blue and DB.......if i like what I see, I will throw dollars your way, if i dont, well, yaknow :)
I wanted to reply to this post, which I just read, since I'm a person who has constantly asked for the orgasm element as part of the script.

I don't like rape-themed videos. There are quite a few movies with that theme on this website (that feature it in full hardcore style), and I haven't bought a single one of those. I'm not criticizing those who like them, but personally, the rape element is a turn-off.

So to clarify, what I personally love about movies like WA20 and WA25 is that the strong, powerful heroine has a secret, submissive side. She wants to be dominated. It's not rape, so much as it is masochistic, nihilistic pleasure. Stephanie Knight did such a wonderful job in that brief moment at the end of WA20, where her inhibitions melt away, and she cums from her defeat at being strangled. It's my favorite part out of all these movies I've purchased.

That's the kind of scene I'd love to see more of, and it's been quite a while since something like that was featured. It's not possible to get that level of sexiness with the effect added in as an afterthought.
WA20 and 25 were wonderful, with WA25 perhaps being Yvonne's sexiest defeat. I loved the concept that orgasms weakened her regenerative powers, making her easier to finally kill. The chloroform scene was one of the best I've seen. The topless and fondling aspects are a natural and logical companion to the superheroine concept, as they draw power from their femininity, and it only makes sense that using it against them is part of the completion of their defeat. Similarly, the strangling of a Wonder Woman type becomes even sexier when the villain uses her own lasso to take her life or when Supernova is strangled with her own cape.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Honestly, Blue, I can not believe you are really missing what is right under yours and Director B's noses.

It's Cameron - she is like a breath of fresh air to your Universe. But the latest SYCC only gave a hint of what she is capable of. She would be the most fascinating villain, either as (say) a hired assassin or hitwoman, or if you wan tto go the whole hog and make her a super-powered villainess. Honestly, so far you have barely scratched the surface of her explosive potential. :shake:

BTW if you are struggling to put her in to a scenario where she is a nasty, sexy villainess, then I will come up with one (sorry, several!) and send it to you privately, Blue!
cookiezan2

Post by cookiezan2 »

Might we be seeing Martha Rose from White Angel 27 or Samantha Wilde from Nightshade and Catwarrior returning any time soon?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

cookiezan2 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:01 pm Might we be seeing Martha Rose from White Angel 27 or Samantha Wilde from Nightshade and Catwarrior returning any time soon?
Samantha Wilde may be coming back.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:27 am
cookiezan2 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:01 pm Might we be seeing Martha Rose from White Angel 27 or Samantha Wilde from Nightshade and Catwarrior returning any time soon?
Samantha Wilde may be coming back.

Blue
That would be very nice!
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Any chance Nadia comes back for another athena video?