Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by Director B »

It's great to get these comments because they let us know which direction you want stuff to go. Keep the comments coming; your views are very important to us.
Attachments
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 24.jpg
Supernova 17 Split Personality still 24.jpg (858.92 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
Darkwing 20 Breach Of Contract still 1.jpg
Darkwing 20 Breach Of Contract still 1.jpg (605.82 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

I don't mind new actresses doing Superheroine movies, but will there be any new Superheroine movies coming out in the next few months with the regular actresses ( ie Krystal Red, Natasha, Yvonne, Lynda...) as they seem to be doing only Scotland Yard and White Angel movies right now. Thanks !
Director B

Post by Director B »

semenko99 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:42 pm I don't mind new actresses doing Superheroine movies, but will there be any new Superheroine movies coming out in the next few months with the regular actresses ( ie Krystal Red, Natasha, Yvonne, Lynda...) as they seem to be doing only Scotland Yard and White Angel movies right now. Thanks !
Yes, next month we are shooting a new Supernova film. More Superheroine movies to come.
Attachments
New Supernova 2 copy.jpg
New Supernova 2 copy.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 4746 times
Gend0uAlly
What is your main fetish?: stab,shot,slash but not at the head or leg..mainly chest
Why do you want to join this forum?: share fetish with other so i know that i am not alone with this fetish
Referral: search the web,looking for some video for me

Post by Gend0uAlly »

It will be great if you created a badass character like painkiller jane or vampirella. just a suggestion hehe
Director B

Post by Director B »

Gend0uAlly wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:40 pm It will be great if you created a badass character like painkiller jane or vampirella. just a suggestion hehe
Well, Painkiller Jane has the same powers as the White Angels, so, we are already doing her LOL! Vampirella, well I don't think the Boss would want to do someone like that but you never know.
Attachments
WA 20 still 29.jpg
WA 20 still 29.jpg (599.68 KiB) Viewed 4414 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:44 am
Gend0uAlly wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:40 pm It will be great if you created a badass character like painkiller jane or vampirella. just a suggestion hehe
Well, Painkiller Jane has the same powers as the White Angels, so, we are already doing her LOL! Vampirella, well I don't think the Boss would want to do someone like that but you never know.
Oh, I loved her sexy death! I love when they go out with a garrote from behind, with nothing/nobody to obscure the view of their futile struggles. Topless and sweaty is always a major bonus! ;-)
Intersub111

Post by Intersub111 »

I would be interesting to see a seductress character. A hitwoman who is flirtatious and lures the female characters into a false sense of security before striking. And then is very playful or almost naive in their execution of the victim.

Maybe even a succubus character with charming and life draining powers like Bo from Lost Girl.
Director B

Post by Director B »

What perils are we not doing enough of in our movies? Do let us know, please bear in mind what we don't do.
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 164.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 164.jpg (765.19 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 181.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 181.jpg (862.07 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 195.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 195.jpg (704.67 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

What's next? Try something different, Director B. Say Xander or one of the 7th Sanctum capture a superherione, like (say) Supernova or similar, and experiment upon her, trying all sorts of different things to probe her many weaknesses. Not a strangulation demise, either. Trying gassing, electrocution, Novanite poisoning, torturing an innocent to death to gauge her reactions, and so forth. Finish her off with a nice headshot
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:32 am What's next? Try something different, Director B. Say Xander or one of the 7th Sanctum capture a superherione, like (say) Supernova or similar, and experiment upon her, trying all sorts of different things to probe her many weaknesses. Not a strangulation demise, either. Trying gassing, electrocution, Novanite poisoning, torturing an innocent to death to gauge her reactions, and so forth. Finish her off with a nice headshot
Hi xj900uk, we did most of what you've said - "experiment upon a heroine" We did that via a VR probing her many weaknesses, via Xander. Gassing we have done, electrocution, we have done, Novanite poisoning, what did you have in mind, in other words, more details, please? Torturing an innocent to death to gauge her reactions, details, please. Headshot we have done.
Attachments
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 22.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 22.jpg (712.18 KiB) Viewed 3752 times
Dark Bat still 18.jpg
Dark Bat still 18.jpg (627.06 KiB) Viewed 3752 times
Ultrawoman 10 Deathmatch still 32.jpg
Ultrawoman 10 Deathmatch still 32.jpg (702.89 KiB) Viewed 3752 times
Supernova 23- We Are One still 16.jpg
Supernova 23- We Are One still 16.jpg (390.9 KiB) Viewed 3752 times
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Director B wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:32 am
xj900uk wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:32 am What's next? Try something different, Director B. Say Xander or one of the 7th Sanctum capture a superherione, like (say) Supernova or similar, and experiment upon her, trying all sorts of different things to probe her many weaknesses. Not a strangulation demise, either. Trying gassing, electrocution, Novanite poisoning, torturing an innocent to death to gauge her reactions, and so forth. Finish her off with a nice headshot
Hi xj900uk, we did most of what you've said - "experiment upon a heroine" We did that via a VR probing her many weaknesses, via Xander. Gassing we have done, electrocution, we have done, Novanite poisoning, what did you have in mind, in other words, more details, please? Torturing an innocent to death to gauge her reactions, details, please. Headshot we have done.
If he's talking about supernova being defeated and then force fed novanite, I'm way into that too.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

read the comics wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:48 am
Director B wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:32 am
If he's talking about supernova being defeated and then force fed novanite, I'm way into that too.
Yes, actually I am. Strap her down, stick on the oxygen mask and start forcing it in to her.

Then she is forced to watch as a helpless innocent, perhaps a BBF or room-mate she knows from her civilian life, is brought in by Xander or one of the 7th Sanctum, and she is forced to watch, helpless, as her BBF, completely bewildered and terrified, is slowly tortured to death before her very eyes and she is powerless to help.
Xander has worked out her biggest weakness of all - she cares for other people.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Again. What perils are we not doing enough of in our movies? Do let us know, please bear in mind what we don't do.
Attachments
Darkwing 1 undercover still 13.jpg
Darkwing 1 undercover still 13.jpg (574.66 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
Darkwing 1 undercover still 12.jpg
Darkwing 1 undercover still 12.jpg (612.77 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
Darkwing 1 undercover still 18.jpg
Darkwing 1 undercover still 18.jpg (565.67 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
Darkwing 1 undercover still 17.jpg
Darkwing 1 undercover still 17.jpg (517.33 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
Darkwing 1 undercover still 24.jpg
Darkwing 1 undercover still 24.jpg (1021.95 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:26 am Again. What perils are we not doing enough of in our movies? Do let us know, please bear in mind what we don't do.
One thing I've only seen once and would love to see again took place in Supernova 17 when Xander uses Wondra's lariat to command Supernova (Rebecca) to confirm that if he strangles her with the lariat that she will finally die, how she would try to save herself and then commands her to let him strangle her. It was particularly delicious when he later gives her permission to "resist a little". I also loved watching the other Supernova (Natasha) being strangled by the constricting collar. The only thing I would've preferred differently would've been to force Rebecca to watch while we enjoyed Natasha's demise, and then watch Xander finish Rebecca. If there is extra footage on this one, that would make a nice extra release!
Attachments
Supernova17-PromoLogoa.jpg
Supernova17-PromoLogoa.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 3449 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Something else I really liked was White Angel 23. I loved the younger agent (Destiny) coming after the rogue agent (Yvonne) and being totally outclassed and strangled repeatedly to learn how much she knew and if she had come alone before taking her out permanently.

If Lynda comes back, I'd love to see her make another appearance as a miniskirted White Angel like White Angel 16, being repeatedly strangled until she was finished, preferably by another sexy female. Come to think of it, I don't think Lynda has ever been on the delivery end of a strangle, and that would make a nice change! Maybe she takes out a female and is then taken out herself? A peril version could end with her victory, and the extreme with her death.