Coming Soon?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Coming Soon?

Post by Mamooche24 »

Any news on whats coming soon? Personally would love to see some chloro peril for Dark Bat Jenny. And maybe a Rebecca sleepy scene that isnt taking place midair lol
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Coming Soon?

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

This month, we are shooting a new Supernova video starring Rebecca Mason, entitled "Fall of the Mighty"!

We have a new villain for her to face, and he poses a new challenge that will change Supernova... perhaps forever!

Supernova is moving into a new chapter in her turbulent career. Be along for the incredible ride as we start this three episode story arc.
Behind the scenes still Supernova Rebecca.jpg
Behind the scenes still Supernova Rebecca.jpg (419.64 KiB) Viewed 6223 times
Hopefully, we will have this shot and edited for an early February release!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mamooche24

Post by Mamooche24 »

Ah good to hear!
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Great news! Some chloro and cradle carry action I hope!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:41 pm Great news! Some chloro and cradle carry action I hope!
Chloro for the one following this episode. We'll see if we can also add a cradle carry.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mamooche24

Post by Mamooche24 »

Why not just add it in now? lol Still got the time. Now youve opened yourself up to the "this is a pass from me" crowd.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Mamooche24 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:52 am Why not just add it in now? lol Still got the time. Now youve opened yourself up to the "this is a pass from me" crowd.
We have stepped away from the list-of-elements productions. In other words, we are not just going to add a chloro scene to a storyline that has no place for one.. just shoehorn it in.

"Hey, guys! Just hold off on the dramatic fight for a few minutes. Have the villain who's using his formidable power to punish Supernova to suddenly pull out a chloro rag and slap it on her face. Take an hour of shooting time to have him chloroform her. Then, we'll figure out a way to have her recover consciousness and get back to that interrupted fight so that we can film the rest of the script without running out of time!"

...but we would run out of time, and the video would be a disaster... an incomplete production that will not sell anywhere close to the number of copies to make it worthwhile. Why would we do that???!!!

Yes, we already know that Rich Partist will feel that he has to post to tell everyone that he is not buying this video because there's no chloro... or no OTS carry... or that he didn't earn enough money this week... or for some other immaterial reason... but we will know that we've produced an awesome video that will be enjoyed by many, many people in the silent majority of our fanbase, and that will be all of the encouragement that we will need!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:16 pm
Yes, we already know that Rich Partist will feel that he has to post to tell everyone that he is not buying this video because... but we will know that we've produced an awesome video that will be enjoyed by many, many people in the silent majority of our fanbase, and that will be all of the encouragement that we will need!
This is why producers don't get more feedback from customers like me. You ask what we want, only to change up something due to your models' comfort levels, or give story-based reasons why you won't include our wish lists, and then get snarky about how much more the silent majority counts in sales anyway.

Though you never replied to my thread post or the two PM's I sent prior to its release, I'm reasonably certain Untold Story was based on my idea about a naked journalist strangled while working on a story at her desk, and I'm still miffed that D'arcy wasn't at least topless.

Either stop asking, produce what you want, and limit customer preferences to clients who finance their own customs, or stop being smartasses about feedback.

My own tastes are so particular that all any producer would likely ever get are laundry lists of reasons why didn't buy their latest releases.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote: This is why producers don't get more feedback from customers like me. You ask what we want, only to change up something due to your models' comfort levels, or give story-based reasons why you won't include our wish lists, and then get snarky about how much more the silent majority counts in sales anyway...

Though you never replied to my thread post or the two PM's I sent prior to its release, I'm reasonably certain Untold Story was based on my idea about a naked journalist strangled while working on a story at her desk, and I'm still miffed that D'arcy wasn't at least topless.

Either stop asking, produce what you want, and limit customer preferences to clients who finance their own customs, or stop being smartasses about feedback.
Well, Nyghtfall, you're wrong. "Untold Story" was a custom request, but I did add the journalist element. So, you see, I had to follow the wishes of the customer on that video, not your other suggestions, though I did my best to add requested elements where I could. We want to hear suggestions and feedback from customers (the vocal minority), but that doesn't mean that we will produce whatever is suggested. We may, but we also may not depending on numerous reasons, and we usually set out those reasons, so the customers know that we are not just arbitrarily rejecting their ideas.

I hope that clarifies. Sorry that I did not see your pm's in time to respond in a reasonable time frame. Things have been very busy as of late both here and in my real life.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Let's step off the side of the cliff for a moment here. Producers make the product and consumers buy the product. There is a difference between creative criticism and stating on almost every video someone makes whether or not you are going to buy it because the element that you wanted was not in it.

If you have an idea for a video feel free to express it. Blue has listened to us in the past. An example is the crowd funding that he tried a couple of years ago where you could pay ahead f time to have your element added. He has added elements to his videos that work within his stories. How about a butt pat, Added. How about no hose, added.

With the wide variety of specific "likes" or "wants" that WE all have as consumers. Some of our favorite actresses have moved on, that is normal, and we remain some of us may be new, but I have been a fan of the genre for over 20 years. Blues commitment to quality, in regards to story, actresses, production values has not waivered at all. Over time he has added more superheroines, taken them in different directions.

So tell him what you would like to see. To say I'm not buying that because "X" is missing isn't constructive. If a video is not for you, speak with your wallet. The silent majority does.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:15 pm
Well, Nyghtfall, you're wrong. "Untold Story" was a custom request, but I did add the journalist element.
If you added the journalist element to a custom request, then I'm at least partially right, and that's part of what irked me about it. I felt like you co-opted my idea and then fucked it up to satisfy the client.
Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:15 pm
We want to hear suggestions and feedback from customers (the vocal minority), but that doesn't mean that we will produce whatever is suggested. We may, but we also may not depending on numerous reasons...
Fair enough. I'll just be mindful not to respond to future requests for input and continue speaking with my wallet.
Foolish Mortal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:36 pm To say I'm not buying that because "X" is missing isn't constructive.
Good point.
Foolish Mortal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:36 pm If a video is not for you, speak with your wallet.
I've done so for years and will continue doing so.
Last edited by Nyghtfall on Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

People in these days are very tough !

If there is not Parmesan in my Spaghetti I will not eat it ! If there is not truffle in my foie gras I will not take it ! If there is not toro with my sushi I will not take it ! :mad:

People sometimes lose their mind while there are thousands of deaths each day in their countries with many poors starving, the UK is now almost in a state of war with their covids, the country where blue is working harshly to bring us our favourite hobby !!! But there is always someone living in another planet to shit in the soup ! To my knowledge Blue is not Donald Trump or Joe Biden or a bankster billionarie or a thug, therefore some decent words are necessary in your communications with him !

When I got the covid I was very sick for more than 3 weeks, when I recovored, I was very thankfull to be still there and can still watch the beautiful creations of blue, I don't ask more, it just enough for me !
Foolish Mortal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:36 pm If a video is not for you, speak with your wallet. The silent majority does.
I don't agree with this, what is the usefulness of this forum in this case ? People should continue to ask and debate but not in that way...
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:17 pm People in these days are very tough !
Always have been, always will be.
Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:17 pm People sometimes lose their mind while there are thousands of deaths each day... there is always someone living in another planet to shit in the soup !
I'm not living on another planet. I'm well aware of the chaos enveloping the world today, but I separate and compartmentalize issues, and then express my points of view within the context of the topics being discussed. In this case, I expressed my displeasure with how Blue and other producers tend to respond to criticism.

Incidentally, I'm sorry you contracted covid and wish you well.
saxovtr
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see UKSG stuff
Referral: Bluestonesilk

Post by saxovtr »

Mamooche24 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:52 am Why not just add it in now? lol Still got the time. Now youve opened yourself up to the "this is a pass from me" crowd.
Yes, we already know that Rich Partist will feel that he has to post to tell everyone that he is not buying this video because there's no chloro... or no OTS carry... or that he didn't earn enough money this week... or for some other immaterial reason...

Blue[/size][/color]
😂😂😂😂

Lol.

I don’t post here very often but I do read the threads regularly to keep up to date with new releases, and this comment literally sums up what I see on almost every single new release thread.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Yes, we already know that Rich Partist will feel that he has to post to tell everyone that he is not buying this video because there's no chloro... or no OTS carry... or that he didn't earn enough money this week... or for some other immaterial reason... but we will know that we've produced an awesome video that will be enjoyed by many, many people in the silent majority of our fanbase, and that will be all of the encouragement that we will need!

Blue[/size][/color]
😂🤣💀