Sexual orientation. Superheroines of the Bluestone Universe

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

oraclus_19

Sexual orientation. Superheroines of the Bluestone Universe

Post by oraclus_19 »

I would like to share my opinion with you. I don't impose my opinion on anyone. I just want to express my fan view of my favorite superheroines.

Darkwing, her assistan Seer, Supernova, Dark Wondra and others... They're superheroines. You could see them in the great Bluestone films. They fight evil and save the world.
bs1.jpg
bs1.jpg (218.69 KiB) Viewed 6059 times
But... What is their sexual orientation? We don't know anything about their lovers. It’s OK.They probably don't have enough time for any romance. But they are living people. Very beautiful, young and incredibly attractive people. They have feelings, they can hide them. Please note that there are almost no positive male characters in the Bluestone films. Men most often turn out to be villains. Superheroines have no male allies; they have to rely on themselves. Chances are that these superheroines are lesbians. But there are some details.
bs2.jpg
bs2.jpg (265.84 KiB) Viewed 6059 times
Darkwing has a complex character. She is rude and harsh. She tries to be like a male. But she always comes to the aid of friends. She loves them, but she doesn't want to show her feelings. In addition, Darkwing is Stephanie Kane. Even in her civilian form, Darkwing is the incredibly attractive woman. Perhaps rich businessmen are trying to have a romantic relationship with the beautiful Stephanie. Stephanie has fun with men to relieve stress after a difficult superhero night. Therefore, Darkwing is bisexual. Supernova may be Darkwing's love interest. This superheroine surpasses Darkwing in strength. Stephanie wants to surpass Supernova and subconsciously wants to dominate this hot wonder girl.
bs3.jpg
bs3.jpg (381.56 KiB) Viewed 6059 times
Supernova is also bisexual. She is an alien from another planet. She may be interested in loving relationships with both a man and a woman.
bs4.jpg
bs4.jpg (269.55 KiB) Viewed 6059 times
Dark Wondra is the lesbian. She definitely likes Supernova and Seer. She clearly enjoyed choking Supernova with her lasso. She would love to repeat this process in a more romantic setting. She also looked at Seer with tenderness at the end of "Dark Wondra. Friend or Foe".
bs5.jpg
bs5.jpg (255.82 KiB) Viewed 6059 times
Seer is the lesbian too. She is a heroine without superpowers. Her powers are her mind, resourcefulness, courage and kindness. She admires every superheroine. She is in love with them all. She tries to help each of them. She even shows affection and concern for Blackbird, who tried to kill her. This cute lesbian is the heart of the team. Every superheroine appreciates her.
bs6.jpg
bs6.jpg (242.69 KiB) Viewed 6059 times
Love for each other helps superheroines defeat villains and save the world.
What do you think of the sexual orientation of these magnificent superheroines?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Sexual orientation. Superheroines of the Bluestone Universe

Post by Bluestone »

Since I am one of the creators of all of these superheroines along with others on my creative team, I can assure you that they are very much heterosexual. We see all of these beautiful women together, because guys like me love to see beautiful women, and focus our stories on them. They do not have male lovers in the videos, because we do not have the budget to make full length movies. If we did, you would see more of their secret identity existence, and there would be male lovers involved with them. To try to paint them as lesbians is totally missing the point of why we are producing these films in the first place. We would all love to make love to any of these gorgeous super babes, and continue to hold that dream... because they are not into lesbianism. Believe me, they are into guys as much as guys are into them. LOL!
4Superheroines.jpg
4Superheroines.jpg (218.69 KiB) Viewed 5991 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Then why don't you make a longer movie as a one-off, Mr Blue. Say, with you as the male handsome lead in it, and all the superheroines are after you?
DanDud88

Post by DanDud88 »

xj900uk wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:55 am Then why don't you make a longer movie as a one-off, Mr Blue. Say, with you as the male handsome lead in it, and all the superheroines are after you?
Butt kisser
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Is it getting warm in here🤣
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Though I would love to make a full length movie with all of the girls fighting over me, it's not quite that easy. With our production values, it would cost about $50,000 minimum to film and the return would be $5,000 even in our wildest dreams, and probably more like $500. LOL!

So, unless someone wants to pony up $50,000 for a custom, you'll have to be satisfied with short glimpses into these superheroines' private lives. We have done a fair bit with Darkwing's alter ego, Stephanie Kane, and will soon be peeping into Supernova's private life, but that's probably going to be the extent of it, unless I win the lottery BIG TIME! :lol:
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Pray for a lottery win yes,then at least 5 heroines chloroformed, carried over the shoulder,and piled up on the floor. :love: :love: :love: :love: :pc: :pc: :yes: :yes: :excited: