"Space Agent: Captain Sparks" at Ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Space Agent: Captain Sparks" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi everyone and happy new year! We start off the year with a new space agent adventure starring Captain Sparks. A follow up to “UFO Attack”, Captain Sparks finds a crashed UFO on the moon and investigates. Unfortunately, the alien invader doesn’t want trespassers on his ship and has set a trap for our space heroine! Special thanks to flyingsuperheroes.com for special effects and editing!

Check it out at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
IMG_9569.jpg
IMG_9569.jpg (652.4 KiB) Viewed 4334 times
IMG_9570.jpg
IMG_9570.jpg (566.33 KiB) Viewed 4334 times
IMG_9563.jpg
IMG_9563.jpg (588.62 KiB) Viewed 4334 times
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Re: "Space Agent: Captain Sparks" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by ludicolo66 »

Wow, does she get strangled?
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

Re: "Space Agent: Captain Sparks" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Thanks for your interest but there is no strangling scenes in this adventure.
Thanks again!